Grips for LARGE hands?

scooter5002
1/24/2018 10:09am
Finally got to the shop where I have my bikes, Torc 1 is the brand I bought. I’d say they’re only as late as the Pro Taper Pillow Top’s I had, so use that as a reference. Good grips, I like them, and certainly big enough for my hands, I wear a 12 glove.
Bret
1/24/2018 11:37am Edited Date/Time 1/24/2018 4:36pm
First, build up the circumference of the handlebar ends with Nashua Stretch and Seal Tape. When you install the grips they will stretch over the layer(s) of tape. Now your favorite grips are over-sized.

Katoomey
1/24/2018 12:12pm
Bret wrote:
First, build up the circumference of the handlebar ends with Nashua Stretch and Seal Tape. When you install the grips they will stretch over the layer(s)...
First, build up the circumference of the handlebar ends with Nashua Stretch and Seal Tape. When you install the grips they will stretch over the layer(s) of tape. Now your favorite grips are over-sized.

that's a damn good tip, thanks.

...and has anyone else seen the Vital ads for a new oversized grip. I see it all the time, but now I can't remember the brand. The product specifically addresses this issue and they don't have some goofy pattern or anything. I'm sure you guys have seen it, anyone know what I'm talking about?

The Shop

Post a reply to: Grips for LARGE hands?

The Latest