Great open honest talk with Ryder D's parents

Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 7:03pm
It is really cool to hear how they see amateur racing and how they do Ryder's training. Nice to see mini parents who aren't crazy.

https://youtu.be/DgqRIgF_pRE
|
Moto man
3/23/2019 6:44pm
The guy conducting the interview was nauseating. Don't quit your day job, pal.
Tonynz
3/23/2019 8:56pm
Moto man wrote:
He is a nice guy, and doing it for the love of MX.
Texas Built
3/23/2019 10:53pm
Moto man wrote:
I thought it was good to hear from a real amateur racer's parents. Not fake Deegans.

The Shop

TymeMoto
3/24/2019 7:52pm
Moto man wrote:
Yeah that was rough
wicksy85
Fantasy
1579th
3/24/2019 8:49pm
His parents are the bomb, so laid back and chilled with him aswell, they let him be a kid which is awesome to see. Had dinner with them all when they come down for the world's and Ryder was just running a muck in the restaurant with the other riders
3/25/2019 4:05pm
Moto man wrote:
TymeMoto wrote:
Yeah that was rough
Y'all are funny. If you knew Darksiders, you would know how much he is a good guy. Just wait, he is going to be doing big things soon.
orange_44
3/25/2019 5:46pm
Y'all are funny. If you knew Darksiders, you would know how much he is a good guy. Just wait, he is going to be doing big...
Y'all are funny. If you knew Darksiders, you would know how much he is a good guy. Just wait, he is going to be doing big things soon.
Maybe once he cuts the pony tail
3/25/2019 6:40pm
Y'all are funny. If you knew Darksiders, you would know how much he is a good guy. Just wait, he is going to be doing big...
orange_44 wrote:
Maybe once he cuts the pony tail

piscokid
3/25/2019 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 7:03pm
wicksy85 wrote:
His parents are the bomb, so laid back and chilled with him aswell, they let him be a kid which is awesome to see. Had dinner...
His parents are the bomb, so laid back and chilled with him aswell, they let him be a kid which is awesome to see. Had dinner with them all when they come down for the world's and Ryder was just running a muck in the restaurant with the other riders
Wow sounds super cool! I wish I would have been a "cool parent" and let my kid "run amuck in restaurant" when I was raising him...
Harv379
Fantasy
2029th
3/25/2019 7:13pm
Moto man wrote:
TymeMoto wrote:
Yeah that was rough
You can be a good guy and be shitty at interviewing people. Most the questions he calls into pulp to ask people are worse than the "I should have called Randy Richardson" mexico tire story.
wicksy85
Fantasy
1579th
3/25/2019 10:34pm
wicksy85 wrote:
His parents are the bomb, so laid back and chilled with him aswell, they let him be a kid which is awesome to see. Had dinner...
piscokid wrote:
Wow sounds super cool! I wish I would have been a "cool parent" and let my kid "run amuck in restaurant" when I was raising him...
oh not so much running a muck being an asshole but just being a typical teenager just having fun with his mates as they all do

Post a reply to: Great open honest talk with Ryder D's parents

The Latest