Great Racing

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2019 8:54 AM

Amongst all the silly threads I just cant help being super excited this year. Almost every year people talk about a stacked field. However, I don't feel like previous years were as exciting despite being "stacked". This years opener was awesome in my opinion. We have the known title contenders, then we have DW15, MS27, CW2 who all put in great rides. Can't count out CS14 or the rookies either.

Granted we had some head scratchers with JA21 and MM25, but one bad race for them doesn't mean they don't have potential. When you look at it, I think there is more possibility for these guys to be swapping wins and podiums more than previous years.

I feel like I am only reiterating the obvious, but the point I am making is, I think this is the first real stacked field in the last few years. Put a cape on me because I am super pumped about this year.

Here's to hoping everyone strays healthy.

|

1/7/2019 9:04 AM

MM is returning from injury and will get stronger.

Anderson appears to have an undisclosed injury. Unsure what that means for him.

But on any given week predicting the top 5 could be tough.. To me that's exciting.

|

2018 CRF250R

1/7/2019 10:22 AM

I'm hoping there is a podium shuffle every weekend. I realize that may be unrealistic, but I think its possible.

|