Graphics for a Cycra YZ restyle kit

Related:
Create New Tag

1/13/2017 3:59 AM

Anyone know if any graphics company makes number plate backgrounds for Cycra's YZ restyle kit? I found them for the UFO restyle kit but cant find them for Cycra's which are a very different shape. I did an internet search and found nothing.

|

1/13/2017 4:02 AM

Try armored graphics. I know they work closely with cycra.

|

1/13/2017 4:41 AM

Yes, armored is the way to go! This is a 05 I restored last winter and had graphics made for the guy who bought it. Photo

Photo

|

1/13/2017 6:08 AM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

Anyone know if any graphics company makes number plate backgrounds for Cycra's YZ restyle kit? I found them for the UFO ...more

Yep, feel free to reach out, as we created the template for the Cycra YZ two stroke restyled plastics with Cycra. Thanks and thank you to the other folks who recommended Armored.

704-221-7723
paul@armoredgraphix.com

www.armoredgraphix.com

|

1/13/2017 7:05 AM

Thanks All. I looked on the armored website and only saw the option for the UFO restyle kit. If you can do the Cycra restyle kit only, I will give you guys a call.

|

1/13/2017 7:15 AM

Tokyo_Tiddler wrote:

Thanks All. I looked on the armored website and only saw the option for the UFO restyle kit. If you can do the Cycra restyle ...more

Photo

Just give me a shout sir. Thanks.
|

1/13/2017 8:18 AM

DeCal Works has them.

www.decalmx.com

|

The PD441 of Motodrive

1/13/2017 8:22 AM

I originally ordered from decal Works.. they only have UFO restyle in their drop down menu. I thought that they would be the same.. but ended up being totally different shape and wont fit Cycra side panels

|

1/13/2017 8:48 AM

Hi Tokyo,
Sean Murdock at DeCal Works here.

I can help you out!!

Email me at Sean@decalmx.com
My direct line is 815-784-4000 ext 254

|

1/13/2017 8:57 AM

Sean Murdock wrote:

Hi Tokyo,
Sean Murdock at DeCal Works here.

I can help you out!!

Email me at Sean@decalmx.com
My direct line is 815-784-4000 ...more

Hey did you use to race EIMA for wreckless racing back in the day?? If so I believe we use to bar bang

|

1/13/2017 9:13 AM

bgpn35 wrote:

Yes, armored is the way to go! This is a 05 I restored last winter and had graphics made for the guy who bought it. Photo

Photo

That looks amazing. I know who I'm buying my graphics from after rebuilding my 99 Yz 125 with Cyrca plastics cool

|

1/13/2017 9:25 AM

@mwssquad827 Yes, Kimberly, Idaho Falls, Rupert, Salmon, Rexburg! ---- I ran in the back of the pack..... If you're still riding and need anything get ahold of me.

|

1/13/2017 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2017 9:57 AM

Oops nevermind

|

1/13/2017 9:53 AM

pmshortt2 wrote:

That looks amazing. I know who I'm buying my graphics from after rebuilding my 99 Yz 125 with Cyrca plastics cool

Thank you, I think she turned out nice myself!

|

1/13/2017 11:45 AM

Sean from Decal Works, saw this thread and kindly offered to reprint the backgrounds I just ordered from them using the Cycra templates that they do have. He offered to fix my mistake for no cost with me just paying the shipping. Thanks for the great service, Sean!

mike

|