Related:
Create New Tag
MOTO_X_117 MOTO_X_117
3/5/2019 8:37 AM

Hi guys, I know this subject has been discussed already but here it's slightly different !

I am looking to gather some templates (.EPS format) for MX Graphics.
I have done a Rockstar HVA 2019 Edition already, drawing the entire outlines myself.

I am willing to offer a FREE graphic design of your choice as long as you can provide me the template that can be bought for around 25$ at http://realitydesign.com.au/motocross-templates/

I work under illustrator vectorial images under CMYK colors.

I see this as a win-win situation if anyone has the need !

Thanks riders

Jeff_Crutcher Jeff_Crutcher
3/5/2019 11:19 AM

The only people with the templates you want already do their own art, because they own and operate graphic companies.

I’d suggest talking to SKDA about a wholesale program, which I know they do. but I do not know if it includes templates. Good luck in moto decals, it’s highly competitive.

MOTO_X_117 MOTO_X_117
3/5/2019 11:32 AM
Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

The only people with the ...more

Yeah you're kinda right, but maybe someone would be able to print it easily but doesn't have the knowledge to do the design and thus would be interested.

And I do not really plan to start selling graphics as a living there's already a bunch of people doing it !

kary kary
3/5/2019 11:44 AM

If you want I've got the templates for the 2018/2019 CRF and the late YZ models !

wideopen198 wideopen198
3/5/2019 11:47 AM
kary wrote:

If you want I've got the ...more

Do you have the YZ250F 2014-2018 template?

MOTO_X_117 MOTO_X_117
3/5/2019 12:10 PM
kary wrote:

If you want I've got the ...more

Just sent you an inbox !

AngryBear AngryBear
3/5/2019 12:40 PM

you can buy like every template made for !5yrs for $100...

http://mx-templates.com/mx-and-atv-templates/

or $150 for recent years
http://mx-templates.com/2019-mx-templates/

and therefore support the people that spent time making them

Premix Premix
3/5/2019 1:31 PM

Split will sell you the template. At least they did for me. I think I paid 40-50 bucks.

I got tired of getting jerked around with shitty design work and service from graphic companies and am decent with AI so I just did them myself, sent to a company I work with to print them. Done deal.

Deal Brothers Trailers Deal Brothers Trailers
3/5/2019 5:52 PM
Jeff_Crutcher wrote:

The only people with the ...more

MOTO_X_117 wrote:

Yeah you're kinda right, ...more

Agreed...the print/lam/cut is the easy part. Good design is invaluable. We have bought some of the "online" templates for $30 each and they are usually not very precise. I'd suggest you first print/cut out a set on low tack vinyl to check fitment before printing on the good stuff.

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry