Grant langston....

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2008 12:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:37 PM

i asked on another board but nothing specific....

whats going on with Grant? is he out from racing for sure from now on?? i hope not! i love seeing him ride!!
Sad
|

7/14/2008 7:20 AM

he had some vision problems, from a crash i think, in the supercross season and then before glen helen he crashed and had a concussion and broken collarbone

|

«ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ мaтнιas - #78™ ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ» - Let The Good Times Roll™

MX101 Motocross Track - Uruguay

7/14/2008 7:53 AM

Emig mentioned he may be not even be able to return to racing. It sounds pretty serious.

Sucks...couldnt have happened to a nicer guy.

Here to hoping it gets better and he's back racing again.

|

Steelers 15-4 ...Pittsburgh'The only 6 time SuperBowl Champions!

7/14/2008 8:15 AM

Man, what a terrible thing. And they found out their son was autistic this year, too. Prayers sent for the Langston family, for sure...

|

7/14/2008 8:23 AM

Sucks !!! I hope thats false info. But at least he still has his mobility and isnt sitting on a chair for the rest of his life.

|

Just saying.

7/14/2008 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2008 12:40 PM

I know he was/is back in South Africa and visiting a few doctors here to have a operation to try and help his condition. Lets hope he gets well so we can see him back on the track.

|

7/14/2008 12:40 PM

WhKnuckle wrote:

Man, what a terrible thing. And they found out their son was autistic this year, too. Prayers sent for the Langston family, for sure...

aww man he has had some serious bad luck in his life! i hope everything gets better for him and he is at least able to make a return to racing!

as for autisim i know that one is going to be hard for the family it usually tares families apart! i hope they are strong enough to get over all these hurdles!!

prayers def sent and thanks guys for the information!!
|

7/14/2008 12:42 PM

i paid $300 for some awesome supercross tickets for A2 to find out he wasnt going to race! i was bummed but happy that at least when he walked the track with the interviewer i got to see him!

doesnt he have some kind of twitch in his left eye or something like that?
|

7/14/2008 12:47 PM

feel bad for langston, maybe a boobie pic would help?

He reads this so post it right here.

|

Douglas Furs tend to be really reserved

7/14/2008 12:52 PM

bogdan912 wrote:

no boobie pictures!! lol

and i dont think he reads this message board!
|

7/14/2008 1:26 PM

You'd be surprised who reads this drivel. Even Jesus is a member here.

|

Team GRA

7/14/2008 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2008 1:34 PM

bogdan912 wrote:

HAHA!!!

|

7/14/2008 3:49 PM

Jesus is kind of a douchbag.

|

I miss

7/14/2008 4:00 PM

Everything happens for a reason . Karma maybe ?

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

7/14/2008 4:16 PM

he already has a girlfriend!

|

7/14/2008 4:41 PM

KAWboy14 wrote:

he already has a girlfriend!

he has a wife and two kids!
|

7/14/2008 4:45 PM

Just cause you have funbags it doesn't give you the right to post in bold letters all the time.

|

7/14/2008 5:42 PM

brent26wood wrote:

Just cause you have funbags it doesn't give you the right to post in bold letters all the time.

i can if i want......whats wrong with that? and thanks for hijacking my topic LOL
|

7/14/2008 5:49 PM

yup she sure can...

|

02 PW80 8) #N8

7/14/2008 5:55 PM

talk about a blabber mouth...

|

7/14/2008 6:37 PM

yea that sux about GL. My brother worked for ktm while grant was riding for them, he had nothing but good stuff to say about grant. I dont know him at all but from what I hear he really is a genuine guy, level headed and a all around good dude. I wish he had the chance to run his #1 plate this year...

|

7/14/2008 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2008 6:44 PM

navce78 wrote:

he had some vision problems, from a crash i think, in the supercross season and then before glen helen he crashed and had a concussion and broken collarbone

His problem has nothing to do with a crash. You noobs need to do some research before you post.

|

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

7/14/2008 6:53 PM

brent26wood wrote:

mxchika wrote: i can if i want......whats wrong with that? and thanks for hijacking my topic LOL

No problem, lol

|

7/14/2008 6:54 PM

he did say in a TV interview (at GH I believe) that the visioin thing seemed to be getting worse instead of better and that was after surgery. Did not sound real hopeful.

AND...Chicka...Hambone is a good friend of GL and vistis here often...you post the pics here and Hambone can let GL know where to look...Make your own thread: PRIVATE pics for GL, CO SH105...We promise not to look (too often).

Wish the best for GL and family.

|

7/14/2008 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:37 PM

txmxer wrote:

he did say in a TV interview (at GH I believe) that the visioin thing seemed to be getting worse instead of better and that was after surgery. Did not sound real hopeful.

AND...Chicka...Hambone is a good friend of GL and vistis here often...you post the pics here and Hambone can let GL know where to look...Make your own thread: PRIVATE pics for GL, CO SH105...We promise not to look (too often).

Wish the best for GL and family.

too often ...LOLLaughing

|

02 PW80 8) #N8

7/14/2008 6:58 PM

didnt the eye thing start from him getting laser eye surgery? Thats what I heard, could be wrong.

|

7/14/2008 8:41 PM

MikeyB35 wrote:

didnt the eye thing start from him getting laser eye surgery? Thats what I heard, could be wrong.

man that would really suck huh!

theres a lot of pro athletes out there that get lasik eye surgery and if its true in grants case (which i dont know if it is or not) then thats just another case of badluck!
|

7/14/2008 10:01 PM

His eye was leaking fluid from the back side and it caused his vision to blur. They did some procedures on it and it went away UNTIL he crashed and suffered a concussion. They are not sure if the two are related. For everyday life his vision is good, for going fast on a motorcycle not so much.

The first one they were concerned because his dad had the same prob and went blind in the eye. The second they think his eye reacts slowly becouse of the concussion.

|

7/14/2008 10:41 PM

suzukirm12594 wrote:

Sucks !!! I hope thats false info. But at least he still has his mobility and isnt sitting on a chair for the rest of his life.

damn...what's up sunshine?

no he isn't but he does have an eyeball issue that may be hereditary. could lose his vision i heard. so riding isn't first on his list at this point i presume. grant is a super nice guy and his wife is pretty cool too. sometimes bad things happen to good folks and this appears to be one of those times.

he was one of the few that had no fear and gave it 100% all the time. not many of those around anymore....

|

7/15/2008 12:28 AM

thanks for the info uptite! sucks to hear but i only hope everything gets better! if he cant race anymore at least he still has his shop!

|