Grant Langston is the guest this week on The Whiskey Throttle Show- Grab your vodka mixers and join us!

dpingree101
S:1 E:13 Press Release
March 26th, 2019
[Corona, CA]
This week’s show is going to be a little different. At the request of fans, we will be covering the life and career of Whiskey Throttle Show co-host Grant Langston. GL amassed an incredible number of titles during his career, even though it was cut short by eye cancer. Join us on a vodka-soaked journey through the life and times of the Zulu Warrior.
Is there something you’ve always wanted to ask GL? Send us a tweet @w_throttle_show or an email to info@thewhiskeythrottleshow.com and we’ll add it to our list of questions. You can also send questions to Ping and GL and the duo will respond in the 4 Wheel Parts Get@Me Q & A segment later in the show.
The show posts on Friday and you can listen on Itunes, Spotify, Stitcher and links to the show can be found on www.racerxonline.com , www.troyleedesigns.com as well as www.thewhiskeythrottleshow.com. The show will also be available on our YouTube channel by searching The Whiskey Throttle Show.

Follow us on Instagram @whiskeythrottleshow
Follow us on Twitter @w_throttle_show

The Whiskey Throttle Show would like to sincerely thank our partners:
PowerDot DeCal Works
www.mypowerdot.com www.decalworks.com
Troy Lee Designs 4 Wheel Parts
www.troyleedesigns.com www.4wheelparts.com
Method Race Wheels Dunlop Motorcycle Tires
www.methodracewheels.com www.dunlopmotorcycletires.com
Adidas Nihilo Concepts
www.adidas.com www.nihiloconcepts.com
Pro Circuit Racer X
www.procircuit.com www.racerxonline.com
|
RACERX69
3/26/2019 12:58pm
Nice!! Looking forward to it. I want to hear about his incident with Bobby Bonds. That little dust up they had was nasty!! Some say Bonds was never the same.
sam hain
3/26/2019 1:48pm
I like GL but damn he talks to much (over) the guests. He needs to shut his mouth and open his ears more. At least this show he can talk all he wants. I've watched several of the shows and they are awesome, but for real GL talks over the guests a lot. Ping is a great host FWIW.
bradmx421
3/26/2019 1:49pm
Ask him how many races he has won with a hangover.....should make for a few conversations.

The Shop

dpingree101
3/26/2019 1:59pm
sam hain wrote:
I like GL but damn he talks to much (over) the guests. He needs to shut his mouth and open his ears more. At least this...
I like GL but damn he talks to much (over) the guests. He needs to shut his mouth and open his ears more. At least this show he can talk all he wants. I've watched several of the shows and they are awesome, but for real GL talks over the guests a lot. Ping is a great host FWIW.
We are working on it. You’ll love this show because it will be impossible for him to talk over himself. I think.
Motox627!
3/26/2019 2:00pm
The shows have been awesome so far Ping! Keep up the good work!
mwr
3/26/2019 3:01pm
RACERX69 wrote:
Nice!! Looking forward to it. I want to hear about his incident with Bobby Bonds. That little dust up they had was nasty!! Some say Bonds...
Nice!! Looking forward to it. I want to hear about his incident with Bobby Bonds. That little dust up they had was nasty!! Some say Bonds was never the same.
He addressed that in a Q&A in the Micky Dymond segment.
Ted722
3/29/2019 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 7:13pm
Great show David. You guys make a great team. Love the story about the about the first phone call from Mitch. "Hey Dad,......." Grinning

What a career Grant's had and appears to be having now. Appreciate the great listens your show offers.

Edit: Good phone call with Grant's Dad. I'm very lucky my Dad was/is in my corner and I do my best with my kids. It's tough love at times, but I always have their back.

Post a reply to: Grant Langston is the guest this week on The Whiskey Throttle Show- Grab your vodka mixers and join us!

The Latest