Grandpa Earl DEANO is hilarious

BigDaddyG
10/25/2018 7:49am
Dean is a breath of fresh air in this sport. He easily deserves a factory ride and this type of stuff is gold for his sponsors.
Bramlett321
10/25/2018 8:55am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Colt Nichols posted on his IG that he had no idea it was Dean until Dean walked away lol.
I believe it....watching those guys reaction with such concern for the old man was knee slapping funny
MXracr157
10/31/2018 8:52am
Hilarious! Agree with others, much better than Ronnie Mac....
clem
10/31/2018 9:45am
He had the spot nailed from the sun glasses to the new balance shoes. Typical old timer!

The Shop

resetjet
10/31/2018 10:28am
Gotta love the no helmet wheelie and the “im gonna kick your ass”
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
10/31/2018 4:18pm
Ill buy most of it but the hodges part at the ramp looked staged. Cool anyways. I think everyone everywhere is on the look out now. So many undercover set ups. I do like how fast pros look when they are just playing.
Patrick461
10/31/2018 5:37pm
Ronnie Mac is not funny or entertaining what so ever. Grandpa Earl was hilarious the straight face wheelie with crooked numbers was epic! I really like Dean but saying he deserves a ride because he made a funny video doesnt make any sense. Wilson has had lots of rides (which he deserved and earned) but hes has been paid most of his money while sitting on the couch healing from like 47 acl surgeries. He will get his chance again and I hate it when anyone gets hurt, but by round 5 someone with a ride will be hurt and Im sure Deano will get the call. Hes the best of the riders without a ride. Heck Roczen is probably the best rider other than Eli and hes as injury prone as anyone. Im a huge Honda fan but Sealy is a huge question mark at this point and has Kenny ever finished a SX season? Now that Fill in Phil is in Canada maybe Dean will get the nod when Webb gets benched for his consistent 7th-13th place finishes. I doubt Webb's mediocre rides will sit well with Roger for long. Like Barcia buying a Honda and being ready to race if Dean shows up in his Sprinter he will get a call. Who knows how well Plessenger will do in the big boy class. Same with Zacko hes been sand bagging forever and he may not adjust well like Webb. If I were a team manager at Yamaha and Webb was doing like he was in his second big $ year at Yamaha I'd have benched him and hired a guy like Dean to "Phil in"
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
11/1/2018 12:43am
Earl would have been funny at RBSR. Probably could have won it too. Hopefully he will race it next year and helmets won't be mandatory...
Dougy1
11/1/2018 3:45am
The Axell segment was totally staged, though. Axell is a terrible actor Tongue

I'm curious if the Colt part was as well.
Ramrod wrote:
I'm sure most knew something was up or could figure it out quick. They must have had a camera guy following somewhat closeby, that would be...
I'm sure most knew something was up or could figure it out quick.

They must have had a camera guy following somewhat closeby, that would be a good indicator.

Staged or not, it was funny!
Yeh u would clearly see the make up.. but its still pretty funny
Dougy1
11/1/2018 3:51am
Patrick461 wrote:
Ronnie Mac is not funny or entertaining what so ever. Grandpa Earl was hilarious the straight face wheelie with crooked numbers was epic! I really like...
Ronnie Mac is not funny or entertaining what so ever. Grandpa Earl was hilarious the straight face wheelie with crooked numbers was epic! I really like Dean but saying he deserves a ride because he made a funny video doesnt make any sense. Wilson has had lots of rides (which he deserved and earned) but hes has been paid most of his money while sitting on the couch healing from like 47 acl surgeries. He will get his chance again and I hate it when anyone gets hurt, but by round 5 someone with a ride will be hurt and Im sure Deano will get the call. Hes the best of the riders without a ride. Heck Roczen is probably the best rider other than Eli and hes as injury prone as anyone. Im a huge Honda fan but Sealy is a huge question mark at this point and has Kenny ever finished a SX season? Now that Fill in Phil is in Canada maybe Dean will get the nod when Webb gets benched for his consistent 7th-13th place finishes. I doubt Webb's mediocre rides will sit well with Roger for long. Like Barcia buying a Honda and being ready to race if Dean shows up in his Sprinter he will get a call. Who knows how well Plessenger will do in the big boy class. Same with Zacko hes been sand bagging forever and he may not adjust well like Webb. If I were a team manager at Yamaha and Webb was doing like he was in his second big $ year at Yamaha I'd have benched him and hired a guy like Dean to "Phil in"
Holly shit is there any more riders you wanna bag out captain negative
p3fab
11/1/2018 7:26pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Ronnie Mac is not funny or entertaining what so ever. Grandpa Earl was hilarious the straight face wheelie with crooked numbers was epic! I really like...
Dougy1 wrote:
Holly shit is there any more riders you wanna bag out captain negative
Damn Patrick you feel better now that had to be weighing heavy on you for awhile. It’s not always about results to have a ride for one at the end of the day company’s are selling a product and dean does that very well. Under the logic of bench them if they don’t perform you would only have like 3 guys on the gate.
Patrick461
11/3/2018 6:56pm
Id get canned quick at my job if I was underperforming at all whatsoever no excuses. I guess I expect the same or more from extremely over paid 'stars' flame on.
Patrick461
11/3/2018 6:59pm
besides I was at MEC Webb didnt look or place any better than on the blue bike. Its a fact.
p3fab
11/3/2018 7:38pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Id get canned quick at my job if I was underperforming at all whatsoever no excuses. I guess I expect the same or more from extremely...
Id get canned quick at my job if I was underperforming at all whatsoever no excuses. I guess I expect the same or more from extremely over paid 'stars' flame on.
Would you get fired if out of 20 guys you weren’t the best one everyday? Do they fire the slowest worker everyday at work? Not saying any single rider didn’t meet expectations but not everyone can be the best.
Patrick461
11/4/2018 10:38am
dude where did I say fired at the end of everyday ? I said if I was underperforming and yes they did can the guys who werent making the often I never said daily when youre tasked with getting the oil on a rig yeah performing at the highest leve is expected Im sorry if you cant understand my point about wanting to can a rider who make 2 million a year to stink up the place and not get fired but hey man to each his own whatever

Post a reply to: Grandpa Earl DEANO is hilarious

The Latest