Grand Prix coverage

Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:25pm
I'm liking the coverage of the GP teams on the front page. Any chance of getting more GP info on this side of the pond? How about send GuyB overseas to video and post?
Thanks.
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/29/2007 5:55pm
Hey Tiki,

Actually, one of our Vital MX members, Jefro98, will be at quite a few of the GPs this year, including this weekend's GP of Benelux. He'll be sending photos over and updating us on what's going on.

Last season he was outside the fences, looking in, and got some great stuff. I'm totally psyched and looking forward to seeing what he can do from the inside.

Cheers,
GuyB
mpy
3/29/2007 7:51pm
GuyB wrote:
Hey Tiki, Actually, one of our Vital MX members, Jefro98, will be at quite a few of the GPs this year, including this weekend's GP of...
Hey Tiki,

Actually, one of our Vital MX members, Jefro98, will be at quite a few of the GPs this year, including this weekend's GP of Benelux. He'll be sending photos over and updating us on what's going on.

Last season he was outside the fences, looking in, and got some great stuff. I'm totally psyched and looking forward to seeing what he can do from the inside.

Cheers,
GuyB
Cool! Looking forward to that!
Jefro98
3/30/2007 10:25am
GuyB wrote:
Hey Tiki, Actually, one of our Vital MX members, Jefro98, will be at quite a few of the GPs this year, including this weekend's GP of...
Hey Tiki,

Cheers,
GuyB
mpy wrote:
Yeah baby, can't wait for the GP season to start and run around like a madman with a camera. Woohoo
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
4/2/2007 8:11am
GuyB wrote:
Hey Tiki,

Cheers,
GuyB
mpy wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
Yeah baby, can't wait for the GP season to start and run around like a madman with a camera. Woohoo
Any updates?

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/2/2007 9:06am
mpy wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Any updates?
Jeff had some internet connection issues over the weekend, and the photos were stuck in Customs for a while.

I'm posting the Saturday gallery now, and will post the race pics shortly after that.

He got some awesome stuff, and it was worth the wait. Smile
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
4/2/2007 1:42pm
Jefro98 wrote:
Tiki wrote:
Any updates?
GuyB wrote:
Jeff had some internet connection issues over the weekend, and the photos were stuck in Customs for a while. I'm posting the Saturday gallery now, and...
Jeff had some internet connection issues over the weekend, and the photos were stuck in Customs for a while.

I'm posting the Saturday gallery now, and will post the race pics shortly after that.

Very Nice Jeff. Thanks for being the man on the move!

My most favorite bike in the GP's
[img size=474]http://www.vitalmx.com/photo/albums/userpics/10005/normal_00107benepb.J…]

Being from Italy, you would think they could do a better job on the rear number plate design. Like grafiti on a Ferrari.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/2/2007 10:12pm
Tiki wrote:
Any updates?
GuyB wrote:
Jeff had some internet connection issues over the weekend, and the photos were stuck in Customs for a while. I'm posting the Saturday gallery now, and...

Tiki wrote:
Very Nice Jeff. Thanks for being the man on the move! My most favorite bike in the GP's [img size=474]http://www.vitalmx.com/photo/albums/userpics/10005/normal_00107benepb.JPG[/img] Being from Italy, you would think...

[img size=474]http://www.vitalmx.com/photo/albums/userpics/10005/normal_00107benepb.J…]

Being from Italy, you would think they could do a better job on the rear number plate design. Like grafiti on a Ferrari.
The photo gallery from the racing portion is up now...the article will be on the homepage in a bit. I got tagged with some unexpected planning meetings today.
Jefro98
4/3/2007 12:48pm
GuyB wrote:

Tiki wrote:
Very Nice Jeff. Thanks for being the man on the move! My most favorite bike in the GP's [img size=474]http://www.vitalmx.com/photo/albums/userpics/10005/normal_00107benepb.JPG[/img] Being from Italy, you would think...

GuyB wrote:
The photo gallery from the racing portion is up now...the article will be on the homepage in a bit. I got tagged with some unexpected planning...
The photo gallery from the racing portion is up now...the article will be on the homepage in a bit. I got tagged with some unexpected planning meetings today.
Thanks guys.
It was a great weekend with great racing.
The Dutch guys did good too which pleased the always critical Dutch crowd.
When de Reuver went down in the first MX1 moto and started dead last everybody was holding their breath. Last year at Lierop a similar thing happend and Marc totally blew it there, but this time Marc did a great job and rode to 6th. Second moto he got a 3rd.
Eggens was hauling ass in the MX2 class too. Good day for the Dutch.
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
4/4/2007 9:29pm
Tiki wrote:

GuyB wrote:
The photo gallery from the racing portion is up now...the article will be on the homepage in a bit. I got tagged with some unexpected planning...
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks guys. It was a great weekend with great racing. The Dutch guys did good too which pleased the always critical Dutch crowd. When de Reuver...
Thanks guys.
When de Reuver went down in the first MX1 moto and started dead last everybody was holding their breath. Last year at Lierop a similar thing happend and Marc totally blew it there, but this time Marc did a great job and rode to 6th. Second moto he got a 3rd.
Jeff,

Thanks so much for the photos. I have been a fan of GP MX since the sixties (I know I'm telling my age). I'm looking forward to more photos throughout the year. Keep up the great work.
Jefro98
4/6/2007 4:52am
GuyB wrote:
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks guys. It was a great weekend with great racing. The Dutch guys did good too which pleased the always critical Dutch crowd. When de Reuver...
Thanks guys.
mumbles wrote:
Jeff, Thanks so much for the photos. I have been a fan of GP MX since the sixties (I know I'm telling my age). I'm looking...
Jeff,

Thanks so much for the photos. I have been a fan of GP MX since the sixties (I know I'm telling my age). I'm looking forward to more photos throughout the year. Keep up the great work.
THX man,
Next one for me is the German GP 12/13th of May.
I'm trying to keep a blog about my GP travels too on my profile page.
I wrote a bit about last weekend, but somehow it was gone the next day.
You know what happened Steve??
tatonka
4/6/2007 9:03am
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks guys.
mumbles wrote:
Jeff, Thanks so much for the photos. I have been a fan of GP MX since the sixties (I know I'm telling my age). I'm looking...
Jeff,

Jefro98 wrote:
THX man, Next one for me is the German GP 12/13th of May. I'm trying to keep a blog about my GP travels too on my...
THX man,
Jeff - thanks for the great pics and updates on the GP. I look forward to reading more about it in the blog. Have fun!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
4/6/2007 4:22pm
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks guys.
mumbles wrote:
Jeff,

Jefro98 wrote:
THX man, Next one for me is the German GP 12/13th of May. I'm trying to keep a blog about my GP travels too on my...
THX man,
Hmm...they have done some tweaking on the servers this week, but I don't know why that would have happened.

Just as an FYI, I've blogged in the past that your best bet is to write outside of the blog page (like in Word), then save it and copy/paste to the blog.

I've had an instance or two where I'd been writing in there for so long that it timed out. Once I hit submit everything disappeared, and I got a log-in message, with no way to retrieve the text I'd just written.

Yeah, it's on my fix-it list for our programmers.

Post a reply to: Grand Prix coverage

The Latest