Graeme Brough Suspension

Canerat
Edited Date/Time 5/11/2016 12:31pm
Just want to give a big shout out to Graeme Brough from LA. We have been struggling here in South Africa to get our YZF450 dialed in. After consulting with Graeme via Skype he mailed us Spec for our suspension.

The bike is now amazing and my rider reckons it feels smooth like a Limosine through the rough stuff.

Thanks Graeme, we now looking forward to going racing.

More on Graeme

American Honda Motor Corp
Factory Suspension Technician · May 2006 to October 2009 · Torrance, California
Hired by American Honda to help build their first in house suspension division because of my long time experience at the Factory level and with all brands of suspension in use in most fields. Responsible for testing and development of all Factory Suspension for American Honda. The only Honda staff member with the experience to use their $320,000 high performance shock and fork dyno with speeds up to 11 meters per sec, very experienced with pressure balance tuning for application. Have spent time in Japan at Showa to work with designers and engineers to help develop Honda works suspension. Provide track support at all US national championships events. Have earned 8 US Top Pro level championships in Supercross and Motocross with Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, Womens CHampionship with Ashley Fiolek, many offroad, desert and amateur championships. Worked with our test rider Jeremy McGrath fir 3.5 years for suspension testing, have trained 3 American Showa suspension technicians, 1 per yr

Kawasaki Motor Corp
Factory Suspension Technician · January 1999 to May 2006 · Irvine, California
Similar to above but less tutoring of staff. Earned 3 Championships with Ricky Carmichael in MX and SX and 4 with James Bubba Stewart in MX and SX.

FMF Racing
Suspension Technician · March 1995 to January 1999 · Torrance, California
Tuning, servicing, and race support for Pro MX+SX, Amateur MX, Desert, Offroad. Worked with FMF Pro MX+SX Race team, help FMF to gain over a dozen National championships at all levels.

Glass Motorsport Promotions
Race Team mechanic/suspension technician · November 1993 to December 2004 · Duncansville, Pennsylvania
Worked as a race mechanic for Jeff Glass who is the first person to introduce an outside sponsor to the sport of Motocross. Worked for him at US Motocross, Arenacross and Supercoss events, Canadian Motocross and Arenacross plus Hard Cross racing in Europe.

Graeme is on his own now building his business and I can highly recommend his work.

You need good suspension - Contact him via Facebook or PM me for his email address.
|
Frodaddy
10/9/2014 2:53pm
He has been doing my stuff for about 4 years. He likes to get feed back and updates on how your stuff is working and how to make it better. He will call me just to check in, who do you know that does this? You can also call him any time with questions and he takes the time to help over the phone.

Graeme is a great guy and does great job!
10/9/2014 2:59pm
How is he with sx setups? im in the market for a solid set up, not happy currently. and easiest way to get ahold of him?
moscrop940
10/9/2014 3:15pm
Graeme has been doing my father in laws suspension for awhile now and the guy is unreal. Good prices, quick turnaround, great with status updates, and his suspension work is top shelf.

The guy knows what hes doing and he loves doing it. Hard to find a guy like that in this day and age
mxjef
10/9/2014 3:22pm
I know a few people that run his stuff and all of them are very happy!

The Shop

smrscott
10/9/2014 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 10/9/2014 7:32pm
Great stand up guy and knows his stuff - I and a bunch of my friends use his stuff.
Canerat
10/9/2014 9:36pm
I worked under Graeme at FMF many years back and he was awesome when it came to explaining suspension. He has a world of patience and quickly understands a riders needs.

Graeme can be contacted here. Graemebrough@hotmail.com

I will contact him for his phone number but he really prefers Vox or Skype.

Canerat
10/9/2014 9:40pm
How is he with sx setups? im in the market for a solid set up, not happy currently. and easiest way to get ahold of him?
See Graeme's Resume above, he has many SX Championships with riders like Stewart, RC4 and many more.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3711th
5/8/2016 6:27pm
Gonna try him next go around.
mumbles
Fantasy
667th
5/11/2016 12:18pm
Graeme is doing the suspension duties full time for the Leading Edge Kawasaki Team at the Canadian Nationals working with Alessi and Friese this summer. I think he is going to be pretty busy with those guys. He worked for the same team last summer and he said they would fly him up on the weekends. I'm sure he will still do other customer suspension but it may take a little longer to get it done. Normally he takes a week but I took my RMZ suspension into him about two months ago and he told me then he was real busy. It took about two and half weeks for me.

Like mentioned above, he has as much experience as anybody. He knows what he is doing and loves to share his knowledge with you. Great guy and reasonable on prices.
5/11/2016 12:31pm
do you mean that Graeme emailed you how you should shim your suspension for free ?

Post a reply to: Graeme Brough Suspension

The Latest