Gp talk

yz133rider
Who's coming in healthy? Whos hurt? Are Cairoli and herlings both healthy?

Who are the favorites? Gasjer? Outdoors is coming!!
|
1/29/2020 10:26am
As far as I know both herlings and cairolli are healthy! Going to be an epic season.
What's the date of the first race
1/29/2020 10:34am
There was an Italian pre-season round last weekend, Gajser won the MXGP and Geerts won the MX2.
I think they're having more rounds coming weekends, Cairoli is expected to line up for the event at Mantova!
1/29/2020 11:02am
was there any talk about Cairolis shoulder ? it should be 100% by now ?
Bidirella
1/29/2020 11:29am
Gasjer, Herlings and Coldenhoff are the healty top dogs. Let’s hope it stays like that. Cairoli is unknown at the moment, rumors of the shoulder and skipping the first 2 Italian round got me wondering.. Let’s hope it’s all mindplaying..

If you ask me it’s between those 4 or the first 2...

Prado is hurt with his femur and Febvre is coming back from a femur.

Dark horses in the MXGP, Seewer? Tonus? Paulin? Jonass?

The Shop

1/29/2020 11:45am
i think seewer will be fun to watch this year, he can really hang it out
Coly243
Fantasy
342nd
1/29/2020 11:46am
I think Paulins past the stage of being a contender, even a dark horse. I think a couple of podiums here and there and maybe a massive quad no one else will do would be a good year for Gautier now.
Barrett57
1/29/2020 11:51am
Don't forget Mx2! could be a real belter of a season.

Some really really good new entries along with Prado and a load of others gone means we could be into for some really good racing.
Bidirella
1/29/2020 12:05pm
Barrett57 wrote:
Don't forget Mx2! could be a real belter of a season. Some really really good new entries along with Prado and a load of others gone...
Don't forget Mx2! could be a real belter of a season.

Some really really good new entries along with Prado and a load of others gone means we could be into for some really good racing.
Expect allot of holeshots from Vialle and Olsen/Geerts/Moosdijk on the hunt.

Vialle could have a Prado season if his fitness is on point IMO. His starts are spot on comepare to Olsen and Geerts, and that’s massive.

Looking forward to it! Let’s hope Mewse can stay healthy and have a break out year!
yz133rider
1/29/2020 5:44pm
Sounds iffy for Cairoli then. He needs to be at full speed to compete with herlings.

Should he amazing tho. Some of those tracks are unreal!
agn5009
1/29/2020 5:51pm
Bidirella wrote:
Gasjer, Herlings and Coldenhoff are the healty top dogs. Let’s hope it stays like that. Cairoli is unknown at the moment, rumors of the shoulder and...
Gasjer, Herlings and Coldenhoff are the healty top dogs. Let’s hope it stays like that. Cairoli is unknown at the moment, rumors of the shoulder and skipping the first 2 Italian round got me wondering.. Let’s hope it’s all mindplaying..

I think Jonass is a dark horse. He could get some wins and have some really impressive rides. He was a rookie last year and looked really good most of the year. Seewer is entering year 3 and could make some serious strides as well.
Spudnut
1/29/2020 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/29/2020 8:05pm
Bidirella wrote:
Gasjer, Herlings and Coldenhoff are the healty top dogs. Let’s hope it stays like that. Cairoli is unknown at the moment, rumors of the shoulder and...

Edit; quoted wrong reply
1/30/2020 1:08am
Bidirella wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
I think Jonass is a dark horse. He could get some wins and have some really impressive rides. He was a rookie last year and looked...
I think Jonass is a dark horse. He could get some wins and have some really impressive rides. He was a rookie last year and looked really good most of the year. Seewer is entering year 3 and could make some serious strides as well.
No way is Jonas beating Herlings, Gajser, Cairoli (if fit), Coldenhoff in a straight up fight.
Ray_MXS
1/30/2020 1:24am
Bidirella wrote:

agn5009 wrote:
I think Jonass is a dark horse. He could get some wins and have some really impressive rides. He was a rookie last year and looked...
No way is Jonas beating Herlings, Gajser, Cairoli (if fit), Coldenhoff in a straight up fight.
Jonass was way off last weekend, same as Febvre. Gajser, Seewer and Evans was impressive. Jasikonis was good but I think on a factory bike he should've be able to hang with Gajser, Evans and Seewer on sand. If he wants to be a regular top 5 he should be closer to them on his best surface. He can go incredibly fast on sand when he's feeling it.
1/30/2020 1:28am
I' really like Coldenhoff, both as a rider and as a person, but come on, he will never be a title contender. Glenn is like Paulin and can be on the podium on an god day, but will normally be around 4th to 8th place.

I really think it will be another Herlings show this year. If he's fit, nobody can even come close. Gajser, Cairoli and a couple of others will be racing for 2nd place.
jemcee
1/30/2020 1:37am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Jonass was way off last weekend, same as Febvre. Gajser, Seewer and Evans was impressive. Jasikonis was good but I think on a factory bike he...
Jonass was way off last weekend, same as Febvre. Gajser, Seewer and Evans was impressive. Jasikonis was good but I think on a factory bike he should've be able to hang with Gajser, Evans and Seewer on sand. If he wants to be a regular top 5 he should be closer to them on his best surface. He can go incredibly fast on sand when he's feeling it.
Yeah I was thinking maybe Jonass could surprise a few this year as well.. but that was before last weekend haha
I also thought we were gonna see a few more of the guys be closer to Gajser last weekend as well but I'm pretty excited about Evans haha
keinz
1/30/2020 2:21am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Jonass was way off last weekend, same as Febvre. Gajser, Seewer and Evans was impressive. Jasikonis was good but I think on a factory bike he...
Italian rouds are just testing, and don't show nothing. Like MEC
Ray_MXS
1/30/2020 2:34am
keinz wrote:
Italian rouds are just testing, and don't show nothing. Like MEC
Saying they show nothing is very ignorant. It might not be the entire truth but it's a good indication on where people are at. The top runners in the ITC is usually the top runners in the coming MXGP season.
Cortami79
1/30/2020 4:10am
I just hope Herlings stays calm in the beginning of the season lol. Would be great to have him healthy all season.
Coldenhoff showed some clips and looks good as well.

Fun fact by MXVICE, Seewer never missed any GP races during his entire GP career. That is quite an accomplishment.

For MX2 I think it will go to Vialle. He is just such a great starter. F&H has a great team though, I'm curious what De Reuver can do with Boisrame (injured his hand) and Haarup. We all know the steps vd Moosdijk made last year.
ajv#26
1/30/2020 5:14am
I hope not, but I predict that Herlings will give everyone a beating like in 2018.
Bidirella
1/30/2020 11:13am
Ray_MXS wrote:
Problem with Jasikonis are always his starts. You can’t start outside the top 10 and try to fight with those guys.. Last weekend when he got up to 3rd he was 23 sec behind Gasjer and at the end it was still the same. Speed is there but starts have always been off in his career.

Would be sweat if he can improve those, but some guys never can get starts..
roninho
1/31/2020 8:47am
i think seewer will be fun to watch this year, he can really hang it out
I really like watching Seewer ride, he seemed to be over the limit often last year. Having said that i expect Seewers career to be similar to that of Van Horebeek: A fluke year as vice champ, stay on a factory team for a bunch of years and every year get a couple of podium finishes. I just don't see a consistent gp winner in him, same for Jonass.

roninho
1/31/2020 8:50am
I' really like Coldenhoff, both as a rider and as a person, but come on, he will never be a title contender. Glenn is like Paulin...
I' really like Coldenhoff, both as a rider and as a person, but come on, he will never be a title contender. Glenn is like Paulin and can be on the podium on an god day, but will normally be around 4th to 8th place.

I really think it will be another Herlings show this year. If he's fit, nobody can even come close. Gajser, Cairoli and a couple of others will be racing for 2nd place.
I fully agree on the Coldenhoff part. He is a great guy and had an awesome end to his season but i would be really really shocked (and very happy) if he can be an actual championhip contender. I wouldn't call myself a fan, but i do really like him and i'd be happy if he can get 1 win again this year.
Arofin
1/31/2020 10:16am
I' really like Coldenhoff, both as a rider and as a person, but come on, he will never be a title contender. Glenn is like Paulin...

Agree with this

Post a reply to: Gp talk

The Latest