Got a smokin deal on my '18 CRF 450.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2017 5:36 AM

Like the title says, got a great deal. $8,250 OTD. I highly recommend Southern Powersport Honda in Chattanooga Tennessee. Ask for Calvin and telling him the guys from NY sent you.Photo

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

8/24/2017 5:43 AM

If anyone needs it the number at Southern Honda is 800-959-5432
Definitely a good place to buy new bikes. I deal with Kyle Downey, tell him Johnny T sent you and he will tell you how terrible of a pit bike rider I am.

|

8/24/2017 5:50 AM

Wow, motivated seller for sure. Buying in bulk - brilliant!

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/24/2017 6:06 AM

Nice ! Hoping to pick up an 18 myself once they start coming down in price in CA.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

8/24/2017 6:38 AM

Art work to my eyes

|

8/24/2017 6:58 AM

yeap, I live about an hour and a half up the interstate from them, that is where I bought my 17 from.

|

8/24/2017 3:03 PM

I loved the 17 CRF450 that I rode and was totally comfy in like 5 turns on it. Super fun bike.

|

8/24/2017 4:54 PM

tmauto769 wrote:

yeap, I live about an hour and a half up the interstate from them, that is where I bought my 17 from.

Man, we got stuck in the worst traffic jam ever on I-81N. A long 14 hour trip turned into 21 hours of hell.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

8/24/2017 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2017 5:36 PM

Holy moly. I almost bought a leftover 17 from a local dealer for 7800. That is a SMOKING deal

|

8/24/2017 5:35 PM

jtiger12 wrote:

Holy moly. I almost bought a leftover 17 from a local dealer for 7800. That is a SMOKING deal

They have '17's as well. R and RX. We did buy 2 so 1 may be a little bit more.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

8/24/2017 5:40 PM

I would like to ride one. I learned my lesson on the last one. ride before you buy. cool road trip(minus the traffic jam) and congrats on some sweet scooters.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

8/24/2017 5:42 PM

Digger29 wrote:

I loved the 17 CRF450 that I rode and was totally comfy in like 5 turns on it. Super fun bike.

You jumping ship??

|

8/24/2017 6:22 PM

I plan on buy 2 left over 17s in a day or 2. Babbits has them for 7145 out the door. But not shipped. Anyone know of a better deal then that?

|

8/24/2017 6:22 PM

I was quoted 8500 otd today locally on an 18 crf .. But.... I also found 17 kx 450s for 7200 shipped to my door. What to do!?

|

8/24/2017 6:58 PM

JWACK wrote:

I was quoted 8500 otd today locally on an 18 crf .. But.... I also found 17 kx 450s for 7200 shipped to my door. What to do!?

button all the way

|

8/24/2017 7:06 PM

JWACK wrote:

I was quoted 8500 otd today locally on an 18 crf .. But.... I also found 17 kx 450s for 7200 shipped to my door. What to do!?

DTR830 wrote:

button all the way

Is this like zipping all the way up??

|

8/24/2017 7:56 PM

JWACK wrote:

I was quoted 8500 otd today locally on an 18 crf .. But.... I also found 17 kx 450s for 7200 shipped to my door. What to do!?

DTR830 wrote:

button all the way

JWACK wrote:

Is this like zipping all the way up??

I just bought a '17 kx450f here in california. I came off a 13 kx450f, followed by a '15 350sxf.

This '17 bike is awesome. If you are a kawi guy, the 16-up bike handles sooooo good. Plus it has a typically great kawi motor. It drops off after 9k, but that can be tuned easily. Handling on this bike is just so great!!

I sent the tac forks out for spring comverson though. I have been running my mx tech spring converted psf forks from my '13 bike.

|

8/24/2017 9:35 PM

Southern Honda has been the lowest priced dealer in the south for years. People come from all over to save money. Local dealers hate them, they will trash talk them, and tell you a bunch of BS to keep you from going there, it is all lies. They just can't match their prices because they are so low. They are smart enough to have the lowest price, make less profit, but sell a lot more units, and make a lot more money doing it. Go there on a Saturday and there is a line of people waiting to load up their new Honda's. American Honda loves this dealership!!!

|

8/25/2017 4:32 AM

tmauto769 wrote:

yeap, I live about an hour and a half up the interstate from them, that is where I bought my 17 from.

Kenny Lingus wrote:

Man, we got stuck in the worst traffic jam ever on I-81N. A long 14 hour trip turned into 21 hours of hell.

Wouldn't happen to have been on Monday after the eclipse? I got caught in that crap Monday, a normal 45min trip took me 3hrs.

|

8/25/2017 6:04 AM

DTR830 wrote:

button all the way

JWACK wrote:

Is this like zipping all the way up??

coastie44 wrote:

I just bought a '17 kx450f here in california. I came off a 13 kx450f, followed by a '15 350sxf.

This '17 bike is awesome. If you are a kawi guy, the 16-up bike handles sooooo good. Plus it has a typically great kawi motor. It drops off after 9k, but that can be tuned easily. Handling on this bike is just so great!!

I sent the tac forks out for spring comverson though. I have been running my mx tech spring converted psf forks from my '13 bike.

How muchare you spending on the spring conversion ? That puts me in Honda price range I would assume? If I were to go that route.

|

8/25/2017 6:23 AM

i have the 17 kx450 with Fc spring conversion, i loved it till i rode the honda
ill be getting an 18 crf450

|

8/25/2017 7:03 AM

tmauto769 wrote:

Wouldn't happen to have been on Monday after the eclipse? I got caught in that crap Monday, a normal 45min trip took me 3hrs.

Left the dealership at 11am on Tuesday. Must be everyone was blind from staring at the sun.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

8/25/2017 7:28 AM

Holy smokes that is a long ride for some bikes. Good for you though!

|

8/25/2017 7:59 AM

What are these dealers making on bikes?

Seems like a lot of the good riders in our area growing up "leased" bikes for something like $1,500/year

|