Good things do happen

moscrop940
11/1/2013 8:24pm
Good evening guys,

So it's been a week since I got the surprise of a lifetime, and truth be told it still hasn't fully sunk in. It's been one of the longest weeks of work waiting for today. I feel like a kid waiting impatiently waiting for Christmas morning.

The following is a few pictures of this tearing the bike down and getting loaded up.

Bunch of assholes but I love em

Back together and looking damn good if I do say so myself

13/11/01/35567/s1200_image.jpg" class="img-fluid" />

Gettin Alittle excited through the week on the commute

Getting loaded up

As I'm writing this we are on the way to zaca station for what's looking to be a phenomenal weekend. I hope you all have enjoyed the story as much as I've enjoyed telling it. More to come from the track tomorrow....until then y'all have a great night

Ryan Moscrop
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/1/2013 8:38pm
The story keeps getting better and the bike looks great! Have fun, stay safe...Cool
TerryK
11/3/2013 7:06pm
Thats awesome man! Congrats on the new bike, the new bride and especially the new baby! Your life is about to change forever! Good luck!

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
11/3/2013 7:24pm
I just stumbled across this post... I had fun today riding Zaca with all you guys. Brings back some memories hanging out with al, of you guys. Your father in law to-be is a great guy. Been friends for a LONG time, he's good people. I was bummed to see you pushing the bike back to the truck. Hopefully it's just a top end, that's an easy fix.

Nice seeing you today, crazy how big all you KIDS have gotten over the past few years.........

Post a reply to: Good things do happen

The Latest