Good luck to all you nations.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2017 9:09 PM

Like the title says. Unfortunately for me I can't watch it live tonight , as I have to finish up one of my jobs tomorrow. So I plan on catching up tomorrow night and Sunday morning.

Here's to all the riders chosen to race the event , and hopefully everyone gets out of there healthy!

Have fun on the bench racing dudes!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/29/2017 9:39 PM

Well said, Jeffro.
Everything's primed for some great racing and fun among the fans.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

9/29/2017 10:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2017 10:29 PM

Right on Jeffro...Probably the most open and unpedictable event in years,hope it stays dry (ish) and everyone stays healthy,here's to a great weekend of racing and enjoyment for all Moto fans...

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

9/29/2017 11:41 PM

There's a fair few here to watch it.... The party didn't stop all night, chainsaws, pit bikes, music and I can now hear race bikes warming up.... Its gonna be epic Photo

|

9/29/2017 11:47 PM

"Good Luck to all the pussy ass nations not named United States of America"
Fixed it for you bro

|

9/30/2017 12:41 AM

^^^ You might have to eat that weird looking torque wrench you posted the other day if they don't win. That or shove it up your...

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/30/2017 12:51 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ You might have to eat that weird looking torque wrench you posted the other day if they don't win. That or shove it up your...

maybe you should change your name to Goose, Maverick would never think of such bullshit

|

9/30/2017 12:58 AM

Photo

|

9/30/2017 1:02 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:

maybe you should change your name to Goose, Maverick would never think of such bullshit

Goose was married with a kid. Slider and Iceman on the other hand...questionable.

I don't care who wins. Just want to see good racing and no rain. Rain sucks!

|

9/30/2017 1:10 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Goose was married with a kid. Slider and Iceman on the other hand...questionable.

It's in England, of course it's going to rain bro

|

9/30/2017 1:14 AM

peelout wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

peelout wrote:

It's in England, of course it's going to rain bro

True but I hope it's not a downpour for the rest of the weekend. Not as enjoyable.

|

9/30/2017 1:14 AM

Photo

|

9/30/2017 1:20 AM

Not a good start for usa. Second last gate pick. Aussies got 2nd

|

9/30/2017 1:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 1:29 AM

"Make your own luck" was what an American rider once said. They gotta deal with the gate pick and make the most of it.

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"