Good Podcast (Weege/Bobby Hewitt)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2018 11:33 AM

|

4/26/2018 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2018 12:05 PM

Good call, I'll be listening after work right after the Pulp Moto:60 show.

Weege's pod last week with Jon Eric Burleson was pretty awesome too. I knew nothing of ole 'JEB' before listening. Sounds like an intense dude, but a visionary for sure

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

4/26/2018 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2018 4:21 PM

Bobby Hewitt is a solid dude. Man with a plan and knows how to make it happen. Thanks for posting the link. Bobby layed it all out there.

Best part was wiegant did not speak much. I can't stand the dorky intro or the dorkyiness of wiegants quick dimwitted responses. Put some thought into what your going to say before you say it or don't say anything at all. Its ok.

A little comedy would also go a long way.

|

4/26/2018 4:23 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Good call, I'll be listening after work right after the Pulp Moto:60 show.

Weege's pod last week with Jon Eric Burleson was pretty awesome too. I knew nothing of ole 'JEB' before listening. Sounds like an intense dude, but a visionary for sure

JEB is a good guy. Always friendly and approachable for someone that had so much responsibility. Always enjoyed working with him.

The Racer X pods have been good. The one with Weege running/interview with Kenny was funny that Weege went through the effort to get the scoop.

As good as Matthes' pods are (love the retro pods with the stars and mechanics of the 80s/90s) his list of guys that wont talk to him keeps growing, Weege hasn't ruffled as many feathers and can still talk to pretty much everyone so the content list is growing.

|

4/26/2018 7:24 PM

Podcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast, pod podcaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast. PODCAST!!! If he ever changes that intro, I'll smack him.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

4/26/2018 7:27 PM

I’m going to honest, Weege’s “Podcast, Podcast” song is catchy!

It’s catchy like the answering machine message George Castanza used on Seinfeld....

|

4/26/2018 8:01 PM

listened today at work. thought it was awesome. very good dude. good for the sport.

|

4/26/2018 9:34 PM

we are lucky as a sport to have someone as thoughtful and intelligent as Weege. guy is first rate. hewitts super great too.

|

4/27/2018 3:26 AM

That was a fantastic episode. I love Steves content but these Racer X Exhaust podcasts with Weege are really, really good.

|

4/27/2018 8:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2018 8:15 AM

That was great.

I like Weege. I would love to have him as a neighbor.

|

4/28/2018 12:35 AM

KirkChandler wrote:

JEB is a good guy. Always friendly and approachable for someone that had so much responsibility. Always enjoyed working with him.

The Racer X pods have been good. The one with Weege running/interview with Kenny was funny that Weege went through the effort to get the scoop.

As good as Matthes' pods are (love the retro pods with the stars and mechanics of the 80s/90s) his list of guys that wont talk to him keeps growing, Weege hasn't ruffled as many feathers and can still talk to pretty much everyone so the content list is growing.

This. and I am surprised the list of rider s who dont like steve is not alot bigger . Steve is great for us the fans because of his no filter. But I can see why certain riders are nt a fan . Also when certain riders get back on the show to end the beef. It's always kind of the rider wants to push something . A lot of the time they come off fake and as soon as the phone is off .i can imagine them cussing Steve into the ground .

|

4/28/2018 2:07 AM

To be honest I didn’t care for the job one because it seem like you dance around a few key issues with racing today and bikes but that’s for another post and argument no big deal.

I absolutely love the Bobby Hewitt one he’s a straight shooter he understands things and racing in general and letting guys develop over four years or more being behind his guys where as other teams have dumped riders way to early and maybe there’s an internal things that we don’t know about but for the most part I really thoroughly enjoyed the Bobby Hewitt podcast that Weege did, its definitely worth Listening to

|

4/28/2018 8:50 AM

brimx153 wrote:

This. and I am surprised the list of rider s who dont like steve is not alot bigger . Steve is great for us the fans because of his no filter. But I can see why certain riders are nt a fan . Also when certain riders get back on the show to end the beef. It's always kind of the rider wants to push something . A lot of the time they come off fake and as soon as the phone is off .i can imagine them cussing Steve into the ground .

Looks like he pissed off Langston yesterday. The GL episodes were some of the best ones.

Photo

|

4/28/2018 10:48 AM

KirkChandler wrote:

JEB is a good guy. Always friendly and approachable for someone that had so much responsibility. Always enjoyed working with him.

The Racer X pods have been good. The one with Weege running/interview with Kenny was funny that Weege went through the effort to get the scoop.

As good as Matthes' pods are (love the retro pods with the stars and mechanics of the 80s/90s) his list of guys that wont talk to him keeps growing, Weege hasn't ruffled as many feathers and can still talk to pretty much everyone so the content list is growing.

brimx153 wrote:

This. and I am surprised the list of rider s who dont like steve is not alot bigger . Steve is great for us the fans because of his no filter. But I can see why certain riders are nt a fan . Also when certain riders get back on the show to end the beef. It's always kind of the rider wants to push something . A lot of the time they come off fake and as soon as the phone is off .i can imagine them cussing Steve into the ground .

KirkChandler wrote:

Looks like he pissed off Langston yesterday. The GL episodes were some of the best ones.

Photo

O wow .I don t see Grant being someone to forgive and forget.

|

4/28/2018 10:57 AM

brimx153 wrote:

This. and I am surprised the list of rider s who dont like steve is not alot bigger . Steve is great for us the fans because of his no filter. But I can see why certain riders are nt a fan . Also when certain riders get back on the show to end the beef. It's always kind of the rider wants to push something . A lot of the time they come off fake and as soon as the phone is off .i can imagine them cussing Steve into the ground .

KirkChandler wrote:

Looks like he pissed off Langston yesterday. The GL episodes were some of the best ones.

Photo

brimx153 wrote:

O wow .I don t see Grant being someone to forgive and forget.

Seems he's now deleted the tweets.

|

4/28/2018 1:47 PM

I really liked that podcast. It's funny that hearing him describe Jason I have a feeling I would get along with him better than with others I actually cheer for. I wonder what it is that makes you like or dislike a rider in the first place? It's not their personality obiously since we as fans don't have a clue. Riding style maybe?

|