Good MX track in northern Germany

Mr.Sweden
Edited Date/Time 9/10/2015 8:19am
Hi!

Me and my friend are planing a mx trip next spring and are woundering if there is any good tracks that anyone can recomend in the northern parts of Germany or somewere else in the northen part of europe?

Thanks
|
Motofinne
12/21/2018 5:51am
I wanted to bump this thread.

I'm going to drive through Germany from basically Basel (Switzerland) to Hamburg in the northern part of Germany next week. I have no knowledge of any tracks in the northern part of Germany and if any are open this time of the year, indoor tracks would also be ok to ride in.

Any tips?

The Shop

12/21/2018 6:21am
Motofinne wrote:
I wanted to bump this thread. I'm going to drive through Germany from basically Basel (Switzerland) to Hamburg in the northern part of Germany next week...

I'm going to drive through Germany from basically Basel (Switzerland) to Hamburg in the northern part of Germany next week. I have no knowledge of any tracks in the northern part of Germany and if any are open this time of the year, indoor tracks would also be ok to ride in.

Any tips?
Weather here is pretty shitty right now so there are basically only 3 sand tracks that are rideable. MCE Tensfeld, MC Parchim and Langeln. The first two are always open on saturdays, I don't know about Langeln though. No indoor tracks here unfortunately!
If you have any questions or need help with translation just send me a pm and we can exchange numbers or email!
Motofinne
12/21/2018 7:44am
Motofinne wrote:
I wanted to bump this thread. I'm going to drive through Germany from basically Basel (Switzerland) to Hamburg in the northern part of Germany next week...

Any tips?
Weather here is pretty shitty right now so there are basically only 3 sand tracks that are rideable. MCE Tensfeld, MC Parchim and Langeln. The first...
Weather here is pretty shitty right now so there are basically only 3 sand tracks that are rideable. MCE Tensfeld, MC Parchim and Langeln. The first two are always open on saturdays, I don't know about Langeln though. No indoor tracks here unfortunately!
If you have any questions or need help with translation just send me a pm and we can exchange numbers or email!
Thanks! I'll send you a PM with my email so we can keep the conversation going by email!
Motofinne
12/21/2018 8:14am
Northern part of Europe, lommel of course!
600km from Kiel..
Unfortunately i wont be able to make it to Belgium because of time limits and i don't want to drive through the whole of France (im coming form Spain)...

Lommel will have to wait for the spring Wink
12/21/2018 8:20am
I have traveled by an old wmx track just north of the france/Germany border near strasburg, it was right beside the autobahn and was placed in an slope/hill. Can't remember the name but it sure looked awesome to ride on! Maybe someone knows what track im referring to..
Motofinne
12/21/2018 9:38am
Oh next week? We will probably meet Laughing

We are leaving for spain 25th from Sweden. Cool
Nice, have fun (impossible to not have fun hereGrinning )!
12/21/2018 9:48am
I have traveled by an old wmx track just north of the france/Germany border near strasburg, it was right beside the autobahn and was placed in...
I have traveled by an old wmx track just north of the france/Germany border near strasburg, it was right beside the autobahn and was placed in an slope/hill. Can't remember the name but it sure looked awesome to ride on! Maybe someone knows what track im referring to..
Villars sous Ecot
Motofinne
12/21/2018 9:50am
I have traveled by an old wmx track just north of the france/Germany border near strasburg, it was right beside the autobahn and was placed in...
Dirtdigger wrote:
Villars sous Ecot
Oh that is interesting. It's about 100km to Villars from Basel.

I wonder if it's open this time of the year? It would be incredibly cool to ride that track!
Prntscrn
12/21/2018 9:56am
Not Germany but if you're taking the ferry from Stockholm and want an indoor track there is one just north of Stockholm (areancrossish)

http://www.mxindoor.se/
12/21/2018 9:57am
Dirtdigger wrote:
Villars sous Ecot
Motofinne wrote:
Oh that is interesting. It's about 100km to Villars from Basel. I wonder if it's open this time of the year? It would be incredibly cool...

I wonder if it's open this time of the year? It would be incredibly cool to ride that track!
Track is closed at this moment! You can ride on this Track maybe 8 times at the Year! And you need a French License
Motofinne
Prntscrn wrote:
Not Germany but if you're taking the ferry from Stockholm and want an indoor track there is one just north of Stockholm (areancrossish)

http://www.mxindoor.se/
Yeah i know of that track. I actually have planned to visit it but not this time. I'm taking the ferry from Germany to Helsinki!
Motofinne
Dirtdigger wrote:
Villars sous Ecot
Motofinne wrote:
Oh that is interesting. It's about 100km to Villars from Basel. I wonder if it's open this time of the year? It would be incredibly cool...

Dirtdigger wrote:
Track is closed at this moment! You can ride on this Track maybe 8 times at the Year! And you need a French License
Okay, thanks anyway!
12/21/2018 10:06am
Motofinne wrote:

Dirtdigger wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
Okay, thanks anyway!
No Problem! There are a lot of good Tracks at the German /French Border like Schweyen,Bitche and many more! Schweyen is open from February till November and you can Ride every Day
12/22/2018 3:56am Edited Date/Time 12/22/2018 3:57am
You should definitely stop at moto parc vallgourgina north of barcelona, it's in sant celoni 3min from the highway to France. It's one of my favourite tracks in Spain, small but fun.

Or if you have French licence, ffm. Stop at saint thibery 1hr north of spanish-french border. That is a SICK track with some awesome step up and downs, old wmx also.
ayearinmx
12/22/2018 5:01am
what about Grevenbroich?..... that's a sand track and I know it's pretty good, on the west side of Germany

Post a reply to: Good MX track in northern Germany

The Latest