Good Luck With Rocky Mountain Continues

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2020 2:49 PM

I have had nothing but good luck with RMATV over the last 5-6 years and their shipper On Trac. Maybe it has something to do with living in a big city for On Trac.
I placed an on line order Tuesday at about 3:30 and my package showed up today about a half hour ago. In these days where covid is the blame for everything that goes wrong, Tuesday to Friday is pretty quick.

For reference, my wife was going to mail some ribbons to a kid in the next town over but the UPS store wanted $16 and said they would receive it a week. She just put the address in her phone and drove them over. SMH.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

6/26/2020 2:55 PM

It's been hit and miss with On Trac through RMATV for me. Though I did order some parts on Tuesday and received them yesterday.

AND, I got an email today saying I have a $10 race buck credit. So, I am on board. lol

|

6/26/2020 3:53 PM

I think On Trac is pretty well established here so shipping isn't an issue.

|

6/26/2020 3:59 PM

On trac are a disaster, but its still a first world problem

|

6/26/2020 4:06 PM

I ordered yesterday and got it today. RMATV kicks ass

|

6/26/2020 4:16 PM

As someone who works in the industry at a dealer, it has been taking 7-10 days plus to receive parts from our suppliers, never mind the large amount of parts that are on back order this summer due to large manufacturing plants closing down due to the covid.
Before this all happened parts would show up in 2-5 days and back orders were way less common.
Been a tough summer so far with a lot of “Are my parts there yet?” phone calls...
Glad to see you have been having good luck. Hopefully this is all over soon.

|

6/26/2020 5:05 PM

All the stuff I've ordered since the "lock down" started, have all come as they normally would. I even had a pair of Tech 10's make it here from Chromeburner in the Netherlands in 3 days. I don't doubt there's been crazy problems in other areas though. Shit, the first week of lock down, I ordered a half dozen bs things like RC cars, tennis rackets, etc from Amazon, and it would take two days max, even with a local Amazon distributor staging a walkout because of lack of PPE available..

To all you homies and your family members keeping this country running during the last few sketchy months, THANK YOU!!!

|

6/26/2020 6:07 PM

I ordered from BTO last week and my order still hasn't shipped.

|

6/26/2020 7:24 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

On trac are a disaster, but its still a first world problem

Where do you live? I think they have it dialed for large metro areas.

|

6/27/2020 2:43 PM

A few weeks ago it was rough going for everyone but I am happy to report that RMATV have recovered and I am back to about two days from order to front door!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

6/27/2020 4:29 PM

..don't EVEN get me started with fucking OnTrac.

to say that OnTrac is run by idiots is an insult to other idiots. If you see your shit is coming by OnTrac, flip a coin, because it is literally 50/50 that you will ever receive it.

In regards to RMATV, I order a decent amount from them, and for awhile the service was slow as I've ever seen it, but they are getting stuff the me faster in last few weeks, maybe because they are using UPS more often...

|

6/27/2020 6:20 PM

Brent wrote:

to say that OnTrac is run by idiots is an insult to other idiots. If you see your shit is coming by OnTrac, flip a coin, because it is literally 50/50 that you will ever receive it.

In regards to RMATV, I order a decent amount from them, and for awhile the service was slow as I've ever seen it, but they are getting stuff the me faster in last few weeks, maybe because they are using UPS more often...

I keep waiting for On Trac to shit the bed after hearing all the horror stories about them. So far, so good.

|

6/27/2020 7:33 PM

I ordered Tuesday, got it Friday!
Never had a problem!

|

6/27/2020 7:40 PM

Im am in very southern PA, have ordered a multitude of things from Rocky Mountain and my local dealer in MD. Almost everytime i get a 2 day order from both. They both are awesome.

|

6/27/2020 8:32 PM

I have always loved Rocky Mountain and have ordered a lot from them, but I've unfortunately had to cancel the last two orders because of the time it would take to get to me here up in Canada (10 days/15 days or more). The shipping times are terrible right now (which I know is not Rocky mountains fault). I hope to try them again once this pandemic is done. On another note, I just ordered a part for one of my commercial printers (that I could not source locally) from a company in China that builds motors for Roland Printers and it made it from mainland China to the US and then to my shop in 4 days (DHL). I regularly buy local mx stuff too, so for now its 100% local

|

LHR

6/27/2020 8:40 PM

OnTrac issues are very regional. I've had a terrible time with the Sacramento warehouse. They say they deliver, but nothing is here, and I'm just out of luck with no recourse. So frustrating giving away money to thieves. I used to be a huge RMATV fan boi, but I can't buy from them anymore. I've tried to get them to remove OnTrac as an option from my account, but the technology just isn't there yet. I'll still use Amazon, but I have to get them to deliver to one of their lock boxes, because the Amazon delivery service drops those and they're reliable.

|

6/27/2020 10:26 PM

Ordered some stuff Thursday late morning, got here Saturday morning. Never have a complaint with RM, get what I order, even OEM stuff in a decent time at a quality price.

|

Be a Boss today because tomorrow may never come...

6/27/2020 10:50 PM

Brent wrote:

This, I literally wont order from places who use on-trac as shipping. (I recently got tricked in having to deal with those goons again after i ordered some stuff) Ever since those fuckers stole a keyboard i ordered from amazon.

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

6/28/2020 6:23 AM

I have made multiple orders from the start of covid up until now from RMATV and have had zero problems with anything shipping related...Ordered a decent amount of stuff Thursday it was here Yesterday...I'm located in Massachusetts and most the time they ship my stuff from there Kentucky warehouse and it's never a day later that it says when you place the order....Best place to get anything Moto related HANDS DOWN for me at least....

|

6/28/2020 7:20 AM

99% of my orders in a year are rocky mountain. Couldn't be happier with the process all the way through.

|

7/1/2020 2:14 PM

Ordered a tire Friday morning... delivered Sunday afternoon.... meanwhile my dealer still does not have the tire I asked him to get 2 weeks ago....👍

|

7/1/2020 2:54 PM

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by us with your business, all while being understanding of the delayed service some of you have received over the last few months.

COVID hasn't been fun for anyone, including us. We've been hiring as quickly as we can, and have added shifts to the warehouses as well to help with the surge in orders we have been receiving since the start of this. We can't control how our shippers are handling the surge they're seeing, but we're doing our best to keep our house in order. With that said, we're closer to being caught up and service times are closer to normal than they've been since this whole thing started. Again, we thank you guys for the patience and understanding smile

Also, as we mentioned above, we are always hiring, right now especially. If you or someone you know is looking for a job in UT or eastern KY, we have positions in both places. You can find those here -> https://rockymountainatvmc.applicantpro.com/jobs/

Get a start in an industry you have passion for, you never know where it could lead you!

|

7/1/2020 4:39 PM

Joe512 wrote:

99% of my orders in a year are rocky mountain. Couldn't be happier with the process all the way through.

Same. Just did another order yesterday for my pops and another today.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/1/2020 8:41 PM

My last two orders I placed on Friday and recieved on Sunday. RMATV has earned my business for life, feel bad for everyone else.

|