Good Job Mike Alessi!

fader418
Edited Date/Time 4/2/2012 1:08am
After winning the LCQ and getting 4th in the main! Awesome start from the outside!
|
R-acer
4/1/2012 10:31am
Showing the Factory boys up again Wink
TeamGreen
4/1/2012 10:34am
I'm starting to think that Mikey jus' might be a solid threat out-doors.

He and his MCR450 are working pretty damn well and we all know he does a bit better "In the Trees"...

Don't agree?

Go get RV2/1's opinion on this.
R-acer
4/1/2012 10:38am
Mike is another example of a Rider who didn't do well on a bike he didn't like, to riding MUCH better on the bike of his choice.
He'll be a podium contender ever weekend for the outdoors I believe.
bradmx421
4/1/2012 10:41am
he has been riding well, and i think he is real happy with his program right now.

he will definatly be a threat Outdoors, i would think he would be more of a threat than JS7(provided he doesnt flake out)

The Shop

hothands
4/1/2012 10:47am
I honestly thought this thread was going to be about him jumping right into Hahn in the rhythm section in the heat race.
dirtnapper
4/1/2012 10:51am
He did ok for sure ( good job, Mike ), and Jeff also did pretty good in his heat. Ran up front most of it.

Should we start believing the hype again?

Laughing
BobbyM
4/1/2012 12:03pm
fader418 wrote:
After winning the LCQ and getting 4th in the main! Awesome start from the outside!
mike was solid all the way...way to do it sonny boy. fuck that fading shit..,.i'd rather crash than fade
BobbyM
4/1/2012 12:04pm
bradmx421 wrote:
he has been riding well, and i think he is real happy with his program right now. he will definatly be a threat Outdoors, i would...
he has been riding well, and i think he is real happy with his program right now.

he will definatly be a threat Outdoors, i would think he would be more of a threat than JS7(provided he doesnt flake out)
i told you last year...james is done
4/1/2012 12:38pm
They catch so much crap and i just don't get it. I LOVE the fact that Tony called Brotocross (easy) up and applied some polite pressure. It was a kick ass thing to do. If your gonna talk shit about the Alessi's know that Tony is going to hold you accountable. One of the coolest thing I have seen from a team in a long time.

Mike is quietly having a great year on decent equipment. I say decent because it's still off the shelf stuff not the unobtainium that the factory teams run. They decided to do things their way and it is paying off!

For the Haters I get that Mike's best year in Supercross is coming when a large percentage of the field is out but please remember so did Dungey's. Mike is riding good, I think Jeff has flashes of brilliance and I look for him to come alive at any moment.

I have personally barely met these guys but just being around their rigs a few times and the Rockwell Rig at MEC you pick up that they are serious. They love our sport and put their life into it. To top it off they all seem like nice down to earth dudes not the inflated ego's they get made out to be on Forums by keyboard jockeys who have probably never been to a race.

Congrats to the guys at MOTO CONCEPTS it had to be tough when they put this deal together but it seems to be paying off.
willie838
4/1/2012 12:45pm
i really hope he stays healthy and builds some momentum up outdoors.

he's had a lot of bad breaks and instead of running for the hills he's still trying to get it done.

good on ya!
fader418
4/1/2012 12:47pm
BobbyM wrote:
I remember you saying that Bobby and I thought you were absolutely crazy! Now I agree
Moto331
4/1/2012 12:51pm
fader418 wrote:
4th in the main? Oh, behind all the guys that are injured this year... Dont forget about that.
wawazat
4/1/2012 1:04pm
fader418 wrote:
Moto331 wrote:
4th in the main? Oh, behind all the guys that are injured this year... Dont forget about that.
Yep RV is gonna have * cause riders were injured..

You can only compete with who is on the start line, not Mikes fault guys are out injured. You race who makes the main, period.
DV-67
4/1/2012 1:08pm
bradmx421 wrote:
he has been riding well, and i think he is real happy with his program right now. he will definatly be a threat Outdoors, i would...

BobbyM wrote:
If winning a couple of supercross races means he is done. That must mean MA800 is totally done he hasn't won anything this year. Trying to figure out your logic????????????????
fader418
4/1/2012 2:25pm
Moto331 wrote:
He beat Brayton the one everyone says was gonna beat RV!
jamma10
4/1/2012 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2012 2:31pm
R-acer wrote:
Mike is another example of a Rider who didn't do well on a bike he didn't like, to riding MUCH better on the bike of his...
Mike is another example of a Rider who didn't do well on a bike he didn't like, to riding MUCH better on the bike of his choice.
He'll be a podium contender ever weekend for the outdoors I believe.
Or maybe it was because

Short
Windham
Wey
Stewart
Dungey
Reed
Canard
Morrias
Tedesco
Cunningham
Hansen
Sipes
Partridge

...were missing last night? Alessi has done just as 'well' or as 'mediocre' (depending on how you spin it) this year as he has done in recent SX seasons.
4/1/2012 2:32pm
fader418 wrote:
Moto331 wrote:
Yeah Dungey won Two Championships the same way! You can only race the guys that show up.
Ing
4/1/2012 2:35pm
jamma10 wrote:
Or maybe it was because Short Windham Wey Stewart Dungey Reed Canard Morrias Tedesco Cunningham Hansen Sipes Partridge ...were missing last night? Alessi has done just...
Or maybe it was because

Short
Windham
Wey
Stewart
Dungey
Reed
Canard
Morrias
Tedesco
Cunningham
Hansen
Sipes
Partridge

...were missing last night? Alessi has done just as 'well' or as 'mediocre' (depending on how you spin it) this year as he has done in recent SX seasons.
Sounds about right.
kxkid715
4/1/2012 3:06pm
jamma10 wrote:
Or maybe it was because Short Windham Wey Stewart Dungey Reed Canard Morrias Tedesco Cunningham Hansen Sipes Partridge ...were missing last night? Alessi has done just...
Or maybe it was because

Short
Windham
Wey
Stewart
Dungey
Reed
Canard
Morrias
Tedesco
Cunningham
Hansen
Sipes
Partridge

Ing wrote:
Sounds about right.
Hold the phone...Cunningham, and Sipes moved up??

Awesome.
jamma10
4/1/2012 3:09pm
kxkid715 wrote:

Awesome.
Grinning

Good point... but Hill & Byrne are missing from that list, so maybe just switch 'em... Tongue
kxkid715
4/1/2012 3:25pm
kxkid715 wrote:

Awesome.
jamma10 wrote:
Grinning

Good point... but Hill & Byrne are missing from that list, so maybe just switch 'em... Tongue
We can work with that.

Cool
fader418
4/1/2012 5:04pm
You clueless people should have more respect for Mike because he has managed to race every week without getting injured! Nobody on that list can say that can they? I really dont know why I even bother with a bunch of keyboard warriors that have never even raced a pro race in their life. At least I have
4/1/2012 5:26pm
fader418 wrote:
You clueless people should have more respect for Mike because he has managed to race every week without getting injured! Nobody on that list can say...
You clueless people should have more respect for Mike because he has managed to race every week without getting injured! Nobody on that list can say that can they? I really dont know why I even bother with a bunch of keyboard warriors that have never even raced a pro race in their life. At least I have
If their favorite rider goes down or has a bad week they have a Rolodex of excuses.

Hating on Mike seems to be what the cool kids do.

It's BS! The Alessi's are having a great year and Tony calling out Easy from Botocross was classic!
Sherwood
4/1/2012 5:40pm
Moto331 wrote:
fader418 wrote:
He beat Brayton the one everyone says was gonna beat RV!
Who the heck said that?
KAWboy14
4/1/2012 6:20pm
jamma10 wrote:
Or maybe it was because

Short
Windham
Wey
Stewart
Dungey
Reed
Canard
Morrias
Tedesco
Cunningham
Hansen
Sipes
Partridge

Ing wrote:
Sounds about right.
yep
jamma10
4/2/2012 1:08am
fader418 wrote:
You clueless people should have more respect for Mike because he has managed to race every week without getting injured! Nobody on that list can say...
With comparatively limited Supercross skills I think Alessi is doing just fine, but he's no better or worse than he was on the KTM. That was the point I was making.

Everyone knows that Outdoors is where Mike shines, last year he had a disastrous start to the series so Im hoping he'll get off to a flyer this year.

Post a reply to: Good Job Mike Alessi!

The Latest