Good Georgia Supercross Seats?

pmshortt2
So me and my girlfriend plan on making a flight from VA to GA on the Friday before the Supercross race to watch Arenacross. Then watch Supercross the next night. But I'm not trying to spend over $250 for both of us on tickets. I heard if you want to be close to all the amenities and bathrooms then you want to sit in the club sections. Club is looking pretty expensive, and the cheaper club section looks like a horrible view. Can I ask what is the different between club and Mezzanine? Mezzanine is cheaper and the view looks better. Check this out. Advice please.

|
pmshortt2
1/27/2017 8:38am
226 just looks too far away. I don't know I've never been to one of these events, I just don't want to spend $800 on this trip and be like well these seats suck Sad
Roostermx58
1/27/2017 8:58am
It looks far away but anything 3rd level (5th row and under) are good seats in my opinion. Usually we sit first row third level and can see the whole track and watch all the action. if you are too low, you can only see certain sections. This year we are in the 100 level section.
JRT812
1/27/2017 9:11am
I dont remember the seats I had last time I went, but they were endzone 125 126 area midway up. By far the best seats I have ever had at ATL SX. I would think anything end zone within your price range is where you want to be.

The Shop

jmx411
1/27/2017 11:40am
Not a bad seat in the Georgia Dome. I promise you that sitting anywhere in club section in the Georgia Dome is not to far away. Those images they show are awful. Only thing I wouldn't do is sit behind the starting gate.
DoctorJD
1/27/2017 11:53am
I always sit in Mezz. I've done club a couple of times, but it isn't worth the difference in price. I got seats adjacent to the club level this year for about $50. Club was close to $200. Thing is, you still have access to the club level amenities, as they don't even police it like they do at football games.

I will NEVER sit lower level again. What a total clusterf*ck. 300 level? It's like being in the Mos Eisley space port.
Firefly47
1/27/2017 11:54am
My couch with friends and a shitload of good food and cold drinks.
pmshortt2
1/27/2017 11:58am
DoctorJD wrote:
I always sit in Mezz. I've done club a couple of times, but it isn't worth the difference in price. I got seats adjacent to the...
I always sit in Mezz. I've done club a couple of times, but it isn't worth the difference in price. I got seats adjacent to the club level this year for about $50. Club was close to $200. Thing is, you still have access to the club level amenities, as they don't even police it like they do at football games.

I will NEVER sit lower level again. What a total clusterf*ck. 300 level? It's like being in the Mos Eisley space port.
I was thinking Mezz myself. Figured I'd still have access to club amenities and the price is so much cheaper. View still looks good to me too Cool
DoctorJD
1/27/2017 12:12pm
DoctorJD wrote:
I always sit in Mezz. I've done club a couple of times, but it isn't worth the difference in price. I got seats adjacent to the...

pmshortt2 wrote:
I was thinking Mezz myself. Figured I'd still have access to club amenities and the price is so much cheaper. View still looks good to me...
I was thinking Mezz myself. Figured I'd still have access to club amenities and the price is so much cheaper. View still looks good to me too Cool
I'm pretty sure I'm in 215. Any seats on that level are great viewing.
sam hain
1/27/2017 12:16pm
Call Suzuki Yamaha of Dalton GA, they have tickets much cheaper and will ship them to you. Don't pay those BS prices on ticket master.
1/27/2017 12:18pm
+1 on going with Mezz seating.. That's all we ever get. I grabbed some seats in section 216. It was the last section of cheap seats ($39) available. Once you get into 217 and beyond, tickets jumped astronomically to $141each

1/28/2017 6:11am
Here is the lower level

And here is the 2nd level. I think these were in like 220 something. Or the opposite side.

1/28/2017 6:18am
BTW, I've been to Anaheim, Phoenix (chase field), Arlington, St. louis edward jones, Indy (rca and lucas oil), Toronto, and Atlanta. In all but Atlanta I've always been somewhere in the first level seating. These second level seats I had last year in Atlanta were the best I've ever had. I hope the new stadium is at least as good.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/28/2017 6:32am
I'm not sure if you ever heard of SeatGeek but if you download the app just type in Arenacross or Georgia Dome and you'll see a bunch of events listed for that venue. I checked and unfortunately it doesn't appear that they have any supercross tickets for sale for that event. Pretty sure tickets are available just not through them. However I did look under arenacross for February 24th and it shows tickets are available. It shows you if the ticket prices are a good deal or a bad deal by indicating the seats in green, orange or red for a bad deal.

Best part about the app is you get to click on where the available tickets are and it shows you the view from your seats. Pretty cool actually.

Give it a try. Nothing to lose it's free. https://seatgeek.com/
nc_mx_kid
1/28/2017 11:03am
just about every seat is good in ATL, I'm bummed that i'm not attending this year expecially with it being the last event at the Dome. Have fun and be sure to attend the pre/post SX party DMXS radio hosts @# tongue & groove bar"
DemoDick
1/28/2017 11:31am
My last company had a box that was just on the other side of where you are talking but same distance not a bad seat in that place.

Post a reply to: Good Georgia Supercross Seats?

The Latest