Gonna sell my bike. Some advise...

Dirtfighter
10/18/2020 11:07am
TeamGreen wrote:
Food for thought: Your bike is identical to the current bike ('19 & '21 KTM 450SX-F). Bikes are going for SILLY PRICES...COVID, people deciding to go...
Food for thought:

Your bike is identical to the current bike ('19 & '21 KTM 450SX-F).
Bikes are going for SILLY PRICES...COVID, people deciding to go riding again..limitied availabilty...etc.
Parts & Accessories are selling REALLY, REALLY well (Your Clutch, pipe and other goodies).

You should be able to get really good money for your stuff if it's in good-great shape.

Also, personally, I -WOULD NOT- sell my '19 until the 2021 is in the garage along-side it. Too many stories of people NOT getting the bike they thought they were because it was sold before they got to the dealer. So...
Go get that new scooter!

Good luck,

Manny
For sure !
Dirtfighter
10/18/2020 11:08am
EngIceDave wrote:
You'd make more selling in Miami than in Naples
Lol I could probably count the number of people that ride moto in Naples on two hands.
I usually list all over south Fl.
EngIceDave wrote:
Try Tampa area listings, lots of riding around there and money. BTW, something I thought of and did a couple weeks back when we sold my...
Try Tampa area listings, lots of riding around there and money.

BTW, something I thought of and did a couple weeks back when we sold my son's car, if anyone says they're going to look at it, tell them to send you a photo of an ID (Photo ID) for security purposes. So you know who is coming, also so you can notify someone else of who is coming to your location.

It's a crazy world.
Safe than sorry.

Everyone has a phone that can take a photo and email it, it's not a big deal.

Also makes it easy to prep the bill of sale in advance
Great advise thank you!
Dirtfighter
10/18/2020 11:09am
gt80rider wrote:
Good luck... bike sales are back n the shitter where I'm at
walent215 wrote:
Ya, it appears the surge has slowed in my area as well.
It’s bananas down here

The Shop

Post a reply to: Gonna sell my bike. Some advise...

The Latest