8/17/2019 3:05 PM

Somebody has to have a video of this?
Photo

|

8/17/2019 3:10 PM

So it’s pretend vs real?

|

8/17/2019 3:14 PM

I know it happened off the start. How it actually happened, I'm not sure yet.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/17/2019 3:34 PM

Was Tony standing out on the start straight with a pit board or something?

|

8/17/2019 3:37 PM

pinch blush dizzy What the Heck is going on up there?
|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/17/2019 3:40 PM

slipdog wrote:

Not sure but you're only allowed 1 person in staging and mechanic's area. Makes no sense that he would be there.

|

8/17/2019 3:46 PM

What in the ...

|

8/17/2019 3:52 PM

slipdog wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not sure but you're only allowed 1 person in staging and mechanic's area. Makes no sense that he would be there.

Not ashamed to admit I'm a fan of Mike's but not stupid enough to ignore the fact that anything is possible when Tony is in the picture. I love the guy but, Damn...he can be a bonehead sometimes. I hope this is just a bogus report. Especially cause I dig The Beef.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/17/2019 7:55 PM

Has there ever been a bigger squirrel in professional racing ? That dude has been a idiot his whole career.

|

8/17/2019 8:01 PM

mb60 wrote:

Has there ever been a bigger squirrel in professional racing ? That dude has been a idiot his whole career.

It's not Mike but Tony.

Very unfortunate accident for Goerke. Got pushed on the inside, clipped Tony who was standing trackside, went down and broke his collarbone.

|

8/17/2019 8:08 PM

You see it in the video. Just click play.

?start=435&end=445
|

8/17/2019 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2019 8:11 PM

Its sad watching parents who think their kids owe them something for getting them started. Makes you wonder what kind of life the parents would have if it wasn't for their kids. Decoster even said on a documentary parents need to know when to let go. SMH.

|

8/17/2019 8:11 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

?start=435&end=445

I didn’t see anything at the start, was it indeed the first Moto around the 7 minute mark?

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

8/17/2019 8:18 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

?start=435&end=445
USA wrote:

I didn’t see anything at the start, was it indeed the first Moto around the 7 minute mark?

Watch the side of track closest to person taking video. Can’t miss it

|

8/17/2019 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2019 8:24 PM

Matt remembers "locking up" with, he thinks, Colton...locking bars for a moment...
He got sent off the track/into the midfield of the 1st turn.
Tony was "knocked silly"...as was Matt. Tony was helped up...slowly...1st words out of his mouth?
"Matt, are you okay?"

Took Matt to the hospital & got him all checked out. He's going home and seeing an Orthopedic Doc.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/17/2019 8:22 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

Its sad watching parents who think their kids owe them something for getting them started. Makes you wonder what kind of life ...more

Are you just saying that to say that? What does that have to do with this situation, exactly? Because "Alessi" is in the thread title?

Watch the vid, complete accident, no ones fault. Goerke just happened to hit Tony when he went off track. All the Alessi haters can put their pitchforks away.

|

James

8/17/2019 8:23 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

Its sad watching parents who think their kids owe them something for getting them started. Makes you wonder what kind of life ...more

Whats sad is a fucking idiot like you not watching the video and seeing that Tony was doing nothing wrong and got hit by a crashing rider.

|

8/17/2019 8:26 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

?start=435&end=445
USA wrote:

Dust601 wrote:

Watch the side of track closest to person taking video. Can’t miss it

Ah, I’m blind. Thanks for helping me out here

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

8/17/2019 8:29 PM

Ohhhh fuck here come the shit talkers. Open forum open opinion. You wanna be a cheerleader for Tony cool. That's your program. Just cause I don't care for someone's over involvement in their kids career that's my opinion.

|

8/17/2019 8:34 PM

I just glad no one was injured worse and hope that Matt and Tony get back to business as soon as possible. When a rider goes into a crowd shit can go really bad... fast!

|

8/17/2019 8:34 PM

And out of respect for this thread I'm not trying to derail it by any means whatsoever.

|

8/17/2019 8:38 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

Ohhhh fuck here come the shit talkers. Open forum open opinion. You wanna be a cheerleader for Tony cool. That's your program. ...more

You are the crap talker. Say hello to yourself.

|

8/17/2019 8:47 PM

1911 wrote:

If Tony was in an area he wasn't supposed to be..... That was my reason for the statement.

|

8/17/2019 8:51 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

If Tony was in an area he wasn't supposed to be..... That was my reason for the statement.

He wasn't and you were just using the opportunity to talk shit.

|

8/17/2019 8:54 PM

Chance1216 wrote:

Ohhhh fuck here come the shit talkers. Open forum open opinion. You wanna be a cheerleader for Tony cool. That's your program. ...more

1911 wrote:

Chance1216 wrote:

Tony was standing trackside, within the banners. It's not like he was standing on the track.

Shit often goes wrong when 40 guys pile into the first corner of an MX race and it did this time.

|

8/17/2019 9:02 PM

Damn that could have been anybody, at least Tony has been around long enough to know shit happens and he is tough so he will walk it off.

|

Ed Johnson

8/17/2019 9:18 PM

well I guess the shit talkers really showed themself well in this thread. Hope none of you fly to another country to support your kid on a championship day and get obliterated by a first turn crashing feild and then get accused of it. By the way my dads gonna be juuust fine!

|

8/17/2019 10:22 PM

Still standing trackside, supporting his son. Fuck anyone who doesn’t see the good in that.

|

8/18/2019 12:24 AM

That's really bad, i mean, you guys made it sound like it was Tony's fault and it was just an accident.
Hope he gets well!

|

8/18/2019 12:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2019 9:36 AM

Chance1216 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Whats sad is a fucking idiot like you not watching the video and seeing that Tony was doing nothing wrong and got hit by a ...more

|