1081st
Edited Date/Time 5/10/2015 8:42pm
|
Sparkey
5/9/2015 8:02am
BOOM!!!! Best video I have seen in a long time. Poetic justice
Crush
5/9/2015 8:29am
250s, tight technical tracks, racing formats that create opportunities for drama and excitement... hmmm...

The Shop

Zracer
5/9/2015 8:39am
Karma coming up on your right ,bitch.
Motofinne
5/9/2015 8:43am
I think it's funny when Jacob Hayes isn't getting that much shit for the move. I think it's a horrible move and in worst case scenario a career ending takeout on Regal. Regal is lucky to escape that without having his leg in 1000 pieces.

What if Hayes would have been Reed, Alessi or JS7? I know Arenacross is way more physical than Supercross but the move was stupid and really dangerous.

Go Kyle Regal!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/9/2015 8:47am
Motofinne wrote:
I think it's funny when Jacob Hayes isn't getting that much shit for the move. I think it's a horrible move and in worst case scenario...
I think it's funny when Jacob Hayes isn't getting that much shit for the move. I think it's a horrible move and in worst case scenario a career ending takeout on Regal. Regal is lucky to escape that without having his leg in 1000 pieces.

What if Hayes would have been Reed, Alessi or JS7? I know Arenacross is way more physical than Supercross but the move was stupid and really dangerous.

Go Kyle Regal!
you know, people say it would have been a clean move had Regal not slid out...

He almost put him face first into the wall at the start.
holverson34
5/9/2015 8:57am
Motofinne wrote:
I think it's funny when Jacob Hayes isn't getting that much shit for the move. I think it's a horrible move and in worst case scenario...

Go Kyle Regal!
crusty_xx wrote:
you know, people say it would have been a clean move had Regal not slid out... He almost put him face first into the wall at...
you know, people say it would have been a clean move had Regal not slid out...

He almost put him face first into the wall at the start.
Yeah fading regal in to the wall right off the bat was kind of a shitty move.
Olson
5/9/2015 9:01am
This just confirms what a little twat that Hayes dude is. That move on the start is even a bigger joke than the actual takeout. Pathetic. Great video btw, still stoked for Regal. Bummer about Goerkes collarbone.
Fox88
Fantasy
35th
5/9/2015 9:17am
sick clip!
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
5/9/2015 9:38am
Hayes wasn't even racing.

He was trying to send Regal into the wall, all the while being passed by numerous guys on the left.
SquidBro
5/9/2015 9:40am
Hayes was clearly out of control in that corner and unintentionally hit Regal as he had a case of whiskey throttle.
5/9/2015 9:51am
SquidBro wrote:
Hayes was clearly out of control in that corner and unintentionally hit Regal as he had a case of whiskey throttle.
As in, he was literally drunk during Main Event #2?
bvm111
5/9/2015 9:54am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2015 9:54am
SquidBro wrote:
yes.... clearly....unintentional BlinkBlinkBlinkBlink
TeamGreen
5/9/2015 10:21am
SquidBro wrote:
Smiley faced Emoticon?
Sarc?
A Joke?

I honestly think I'd have marched over to Hayes's Team Pits & FINISHED what he started.

After the stuff I've seen in SX, this year, I can't believe some of the insanity I see...on screen...& we says," That's just how it is in AX".

Hell, no.

"Ass Beating" is how I see this ultimately ending up; if, we allow this to continue.

Remember: this all Started with Hayes INTENTIONALLY RUNNNING A COMPETITOR INTO A WALL!
While we're here...what's the Rule on That?
bobby397
5/9/2015 10:31am
You guys are becoming pussys! had I been in the same situation with only a point difference in the final main of the year, I would had broke kyles leg.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/9/2015 10:36am
TeamGreen wrote:
Smiley faced Emoticon? Sarc? A Joke? I honestly think I'd have marched over to Hayes's Team Pits & FINISHED what he started. After the stuff I've...
Smiley faced Emoticon?
Sarc?
A Joke?

I honestly think I'd have marched over to Hayes's Team Pits & FINISHED what he started.

After the stuff I've seen in SX, this year, I can't believe some of the insanity I see...on screen...& we says," That's just how it is in AX".

Hell, no.

"Ass Beating" is how I see this ultimately ending up; if, we allow this to continue.

Remember: this all Started with Hayes INTENTIONALLY RUNNNING A COMPETITOR INTO A WALL!
While we're here...what's the Rule on That?
Calm down Sally, sometimes when championships are on the line the big boys play rough, goes with the territory. Wink
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
5/9/2015 10:39am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2015 10:40am
bobby397 wrote:
You guys are becoming pussys! had I been in the same situation with only a point difference in the final main of the year, I would...
You guys are becoming pussys! had I been in the same situation with only a point difference in the final main of the year, I would had broke kyles leg.
I would have done what ever it takes also,sometimes its works sometimes it backfires but you have to go for it.

SquidBro
5/9/2015 10:39am
bobby397 wrote:
You guys are becoming pussys! had I been in the same situation with only a point difference in the final main of the year, I would...
Bro, when I was battling for 10th place in the C class championship down at Chicken Licks raceway I went Tonya Harding on all my opponents....
Olson
5/9/2015 10:40am
bobby397 wrote:
That's because you know you're the lesser talented guy. I would've pulled a gap and checked out. Whistling
JB 19
5/9/2015 11:03am
Low class is my opinion. Where do we draw the line with "just racing"? The move on the start was even worse than the bowl turn take out.

And did I hear Hayes crying? Some people need a new perspective.
SquidBro
5/9/2015 11:49am
JB 19 wrote:
Low class is my opinion. Where do we draw the line with "just racing"? The move on the start was even worse than the bowl turn...
Low class is my opinion. Where do we draw the line with "just racing"? The move on the start was even worse than the bowl turn take out.

And did I hear Hayes crying? Some people need a new perspective.
Bro's dedicated his life to the sport and just right royally fucked up his chance at a AX win, tears are to be expected......
KGAspeed
5/9/2015 11:57am
Hayes gave an interview claiming that his take-out was a culmination of what happened right off the start; he made it sound like Regal instigated the aggressive moves because "Kyle started it".

But video clearly shows the opposite - Hayes was trying to take Regal out, right out of the gate.
MP818
5/9/2015 12:09pm
Ohhh Jacob...where should we start with your stupidity? I really hope you read these forums because ,Lord help you, you've got to be the most pathetic excuse of a professional. Ramming another racer into the wall and blaming him, going for a t-bone steak, and then cursing your bike and mechanic every lap for your own misjudgment. No to mention your post race antics of screaming, crying and throwing your helmet (repeatedly). Babbitts should've hired on Regal, their image wouldn't look so bad. Congrats Kyle, you earned it brotha
40Plus_922mx
5/9/2015 12:56pm
No one is saying anything cause the universe was real quick at paying him back.

Bummer they didn't show the footage of him walking through the tunnel throwing his helmet. Language was probably from another planet.
BW84
5/9/2015 2:39pm
KGAspeed wrote:
Hayes gave an interview claiming that his take-out was a culmination of what happened right off the start; he made it sound like Regal instigated the...
Hayes gave an interview claiming that his take-out was a culmination of what happened right off the start; he made it sound like Regal instigated the aggressive moves because "Kyle started it".

But video clearly shows the opposite - Hayes was trying to take Regal out, right out of the gate.
This exactly, I remember all the chatter right after this happened about Kyle being the early aggressor before entering the arena. This video defiantly puts that to rest!
toroP
5/9/2015 3:17pm
SquidBro wrote:
Uh, whiskey steering too I guess.
Cokeham23
5/9/2015 3:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2015 3:27pm
The more I watch that, the more I think Hayes must have made up his mind that Regal was going down, and that's that. Not try to beat him, like the 1st main, just straight up take him out, and be done with it.

I'm kind of curious what would have happened if Hayes' bike didn't blow, and he finished ahead of Regal... Black flag/DQ? Docked X amount of positions? Or racing is racing?
Scrubadub
5/9/2015 3:33pm
Even though karma got Hayes back for his stupidity I would have tracked that little crybaby down after the race and gave him something to really cry about, But Kyle seems like a pretty chill dude and he just won the title so he was probably on cloud nine. However, what if the Hayes takeout left Regals bike unridable and he dnf. I can't imagine what would have happened if it had been someone like Meathead instead of Regal in that situation. Hayes would probably be forced to retire from racing due the injurys he sustained in the ass beating! LOL!

Post a reply to: GoPro: Hayes vs Regal

The Latest