Glendale Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
Wandell
1/25/2020 6:48pm
Great race!
plowboy
1/25/2020 6:49pm
Ken is strong tonight. But Eli looks hungry.
1/25/2020 6:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2020 6:51pm
Now that Ralph's back, I feel like a lot of mistakes and crucial passes aren't mentioned because he winds up these long-winded talking points with Ricky and he doesn't want to cut himself off short.

And trust me, I hate the constant bitching about the commentators. I don't think Ralph is terrible, it's just that the differences are a little more apparent after having Leigh over for a few races.

The Shop

gym_jackets
1/25/2020 6:52pm
Now that Ralph's back, I feel like a lot of mistakes and crucial passes aren't mentioned because he winds up these long-winded talking points with Ricky...
Now that Ralph's back, I feel like a lot of mistakes and crucial passes aren't mentioned because he winds up these long-winded talking points with Ricky and he doesn't want to cut himself off short.

And trust me, I hate the constant bitching about the commentators. I don't think Ralph is terrible, it's just that the differences are a little more apparent after having Leigh over for a few races.
I have no idea if Leigh would have caught it, but I was very surprised that it took 8 minutes before anybody mentioned that Ferrandis was quading out in that one section....
Hrzk75
Fantasy
1969th
1/25/2020 6:52pm
how long is it between 450 moto 1 and 250 moto 2?
Monte122
1/25/2020 6:53pm
KR straight up! I know short race but still cool to see him hold Tomac.
Ted722
1/25/2020 6:53pm
kongols wrote:
Ken is defending everywhere. No bueno.
I think Eli is being smart and realizing he doesn't need to go 1-1-1 to win, he'll open it up when its do or die time.
Solli2208 wrote:
Everytime Tomac doesn't dominates the whole field, he is being smart and rides safe for the overall. Yeah sure, Kenny was just better in this first...
Everytime Tomac doesn't dominates the whole field, he is being smart and rides safe for the overall. Yeah sure, Kenny was just better in this first Main.
That’s not a slight on Kenny at all. He was hauling ass. Not worth it for Eli to throw it away in the first main.
kongols
1/25/2020 6:54pm
kongols wrote:
Huge mental victory for Ken. He has a history of folding under pressure. Not today.
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Really? Sometimes he drops off when passed, but generally he is brilliant at defending.
Nah, he was Webb`s and Tomac`s bitch last year. Not today.
parkman
Fantasy
1283rd
1/25/2020 6:54pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2020 6:56pm
I really appreciate how Tomac isn't a dirty rider in the slightest. If he doesn't feel like he can make a pass cleanly, he seems to hold back, he doesn't just prematurely send it and potentially endanger himself and other riders, and I actually appreciate that. Really good rides from our top 3 qualifiers. Kenny held strong.
Solli2208
Hrzk75 wrote:
15-20 mins after finish of the "last main". at least that's what the schedule says.
MXWebmaster
Damn good racing so far, but what I'm happiest about is that I've got NBC Gold and I don't have to listen to ANY STUPID COMMERCIALS. Oh yeahhh.
plowboy
1/25/2020 6:55pm
Hrzk75 wrote:
Too long for us... not long enough for the riders.
Leedle
1/25/2020 7:00pm
Makeup2Mud girl was an addict?
ktm300xcw2018
Fantasy
403rd
1/25/2020 7:01pm
Dude! T-Bone & Earls is like 10 miles from my house! That was a cool makeup2mud. They're very friendly, down to earth, honest people. They're also a TM dealer, fancy bikes! Earl is also a fast A class hare scramble rider in a local series. Good for them!
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
Tarz483 wrote:
After watching that Replay there is no way Craig should be in the top 5 . I like Craig. But this sport needs help. The Rules...
After watching that Replay there is no way Craig should be in the top 5 .
I like Craig.
But this sport needs help.
The Rules say you can't gain passes,
So you can completely F up.
Go off track.
Even if not on purpose or however.
Still your off track. You not only don't gain spots , you also Lose spots.
They really need to start making these guys get back on where they got off. Or with in , 20 feet of it of something.
What's the argument, that they would have to stop?
Yeah so be it. If they have to stop turn around whatever.
Do you all think you should be able to miss a whole lane and get back in your spot????
Crush wrote:
I know what you mean but he didn’t leave the track due to his mistake either.
How does that matter?
If you get bumped and go off track it's ok to Catch back up?
I'm not seeing it.
I think even if it means falling back to dead last. They really need to revisit the rules.
And make it so you have to Re enter eithin A certain amount of feet of where you went off.
Johnny Depp
Hrzk75 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Just what exactly do those riders need to do?
MXWebmaster
Leedle wrote:
Sounds like it. Props to her and the guy that helped her get clean/sober.
plowboy
1/25/2020 7:02pm
Be cool fool.
PVB
1/25/2020 7:04pm
parkman wrote:
I really appreciate how Tomac isn't a dirty rider in the slightest. If he doesn't feel like he can make a pass cleanly, he seems to...
I really appreciate how Tomac isn't a dirty rider in the slightest. If he doesn't feel like he can make a pass cleanly, he seems to hold back, he doesn't just prematurely send it and potentially endanger himself and other riders, and I actually appreciate that. Really good rides from our top 3 qualifiers. Kenny held strong.
Did you forget his attempts to take Dungey out in Vegas?

2017 450SX Finals Vegas
Hrzk75
Fantasy
1969th
1/25/2020 7:04pm
Tarz483 wrote:
After watching that Replay there is no way Craig should be in the top 5 . I like Craig. But this sport needs help. The Rules...
I like Craig.
Go off track.
They really need to start making these guys get back on where they got off. Or with in , 20 feet of it of something.
Do you all think you should be able to miss a whole lane and get back in your spot????
Crush wrote:
Tarz483 wrote:
How does that matter? If you get bumped and go off track it's ok to Catch back up? I'm not seeing it. I think even if...
How does that matter?
I'm not seeing it.
I think even if it means falling back to dead last. They really need to revisit the rules.
And make it so you have to Re enter eithin A certain amount of feet of where you went off.
dude he cant just ride around outside the track until he feels for enter again, if he rode half track like that ofc he would get docked. he entered as soon as he could now, while loosing positions. what else do you want.
RandyS
1/25/2020 7:05pm
Leedle wrote:
Yeah, not going to make the makeup to mud highlight reel. Out of all the girls that ride the best they could do was "after I got out of rehab"?
Leedle
1/25/2020 7:06pm
Tarz483 wrote:
I like Craig.
Go off track.
Crush wrote:
Tarz483 wrote:
How does that matter? If you get bumped and go off track it's ok to Catch back up? I'm not seeing it. I think even if...
How does that matter?
I'm not seeing it.
Get punted. Dead last. Okay....
plowboy
Hrzk75 wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Just what exactly do those riders need to do?
Bike has to be cleaned spotless, suspension changes made, taping to tweaked fingers, knees, whatever.
mx617
daemon616 wrote:
The triple crown format is the best format. Change my mind.
Boring first race as they don't want to blow it, boring third race as it's already decided. Middle race is the only one that's mildly entertaining. I'd rather end on a climax than a dud.
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/25/2020 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2020 7:07pm
Tarz483 wrote:
I like Craig.
Go off track.
davis224 wrote:
He lost about 5 spots it looked like, 1st-2nd to about 6th
I saw that, and I am a fan Of Craig.
I'm not saying it because I don't like him or anything, but under the circumstances he should have lost a lot more.
Seriously you can run alongside a whole lane basically at race speed and jump back on. It makes the sport look like a Joke.
I really hope the get this fixed at some point.
If they don't it's gonna get worse. These riders are gonna keep taking advantage.
MXWebmaster
1/25/2020 7:07pm
Dayuumm. I don't remember the time between motos being this long last year. Seems like it's dragging.

Post a reply to: Glendale Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest