Glendale SX.. tips/help?

1/21/2018 3:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/22/2018 10:28pm
Alright boys headed out to PHX for the races this weekend. Was curious to know what the best situation was for parking and the pits? Is there any good parking options close to the stadium?

Also, what time would you guys suggest showing up?

Last year at Seattle SX parking was 50 bucks and it was probably 3/4 of a mile from the stadium. Just want to be able to plan ahead!
|
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
1/21/2018 3:31pm
Alright boys headed out to PHX for the races this weekend. Was curious to know what the best situation was for parking and the pits? Is...
Alright boys headed out to PHX for the races this weekend. Was curious to know what the best situation was for parking and the pits? Is there any good parking options close to the stadium?

Also, what time would you guys suggest showing up?

Last year at Seattle SX parking was 50 bucks and it was probably 3/4 of a mile from the stadium. Just want to be able to plan ahead!
It's at the football stadium in Glendale (not downtown) and there will be tons of room to park if you get there early for the party in the pits. So plenty of parking options close. Party in the pits opens at 11 am, we plan to get there about noon. But time you get there is up to you. I believe the Pits will be open from 11-4 pm (or about that). Parking won't be anything like in downtown Seattle. There's plenty of parking in that area and it's not downtown, so figure about $20 to park and be close. Remember races start earlier next weekend.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/21/2018 3:37pm
^^^ I was going to mention not to forget that it starts earlier next Saturday. TV broadcast starts at 8pm EST.

If it was me personally I'd get there for noon or just after lunch depending on how close/far you live. Plenty of time to walk around, check practice, etc.
1/21/2018 3:40pm
Cool, i was worried about parking considering the stadium in Seattle is in the MIDDLE of downtown. Not sure if any of you have been to that race, but parking, and getting into/out of the stadium is a true pain in the ass. People were paying more for parking than they did for the tickets to get into the race.
1/21/2018 6:23pm

Park next to the hockey rink, it’s free, then walk over to the track. Nice restaurants in that area. Don’t bring purses, bags or backpacks. You can’t take them in to the stadium.

The Shop

Wildeye511
1/21/2018 6:23pm
I was just about to ask the same question. I am driving down from Vegas. If any Vitards want to hang out let me know and I will send you my number so we can meet up for some cold beverages and bench racing.
1/21/2018 7:26pm
So, as i mentioned, my foot injury sorta limits my walking. I could walk, but it would be miserable.

If i use the handicap pass, am i still paying for parking? Just want to plan out in advance, thanks!
500guy
1/21/2018 7:43pm
So, as i mentioned, my foot injury sorta limits my walking. I could walk, but it would be miserable. If i use the handicap pass, am...
So, as i mentioned, my foot injury sorta limits my walking. I could walk, but it would be miserable.

If i use the handicap pass, am i still paying for parking? Just want to plan out in advance, thanks!
You get to park close with a handicap pass but you still have to pay.

Post a reply to: Glendale SX.. tips/help?

The Latest