Glen Helen archived motos up

DC
Edited Date/Time 5/28/2014 5:55am
I don't know if this was already posted but the folks at NBC/AlliSports got the archives up as soon as possible:

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/archive-2014

What a great weekend at Glen Helen, and now I actually get to watch it!

Thanks to the whole Glen Helen crew for their hard work and commitment to this event and the series, and thanks to the whole MX Sports crew and John Ayers' Moto Tee's team for making it all work. On to Hangtown for them, on to Indiana and the Loretta Lynn's Regional for me.

DC
|
Socket946
5/26/2014 11:31am
Thanks DC.

Great weekend!

I realized you were an absolute DIE HARD when I watched you watering the track between motos. Your passion shines through.
TommyZ
5/26/2014 11:33am
Please have them take the standings off of the same page as the links. It is a spoiler!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/26/2014 11:48am
TommyZ wrote:
Please have them take the standings off of the same page as the links. It is a spoiler!
No offense, I think the whole spoiler thing (especially a day or two after the race) is overblown.
englishman
5/26/2014 11:53am
Thanks for getting them up so fast - much appreciated !

The Shop

TommyZ
5/26/2014 11:55am
TommyZ wrote:
GuyB wrote:
No offense, I think the whole spoiler thing (especially a day or two after the race) is overblown.
I was away helping a sick family member and unable to watch live. So I went to watch them online and my little eyes wandered over to the results. Kinda took away from the enjoyment a bit knowing how it ended.
Digger29
5/26/2014 12:24pm
DC. Please excuse me if this has already been asked Can you explain to me why I was able to watch the GP's all day on Saturday in HD on NBC sports and then I have to watch the first to motos from Glen Helen on my PC because I don't get MAVTV and from what I gather not many people have it either and the people that do have it only have it in low def. It seems quite ridiculous that I have to watch the first 2 motos from a race in my own country streaming on the internet. Help out here DC? Thanks, Digger
5/26/2014 12:38pm
DC, what a great weekend of racing! You all pulled it off in spades! I loved it and can't wait for next weekend.
TommyZ
5/26/2014 12:40pm
Digger29 wrote:
DC. Please excuse me if this has already been asked Can you explain to me why I was able to watch the GP's all day on...
DC. Please excuse me if this has already been asked Can you explain to me why I was able to watch the GP's all day on Saturday in HD on NBC sports and then I have to watch the first to motos from Glen Helen on my PC because I don't get MAVTV and from what I gather not many people have it either and the people that do have it only have it in low def. It seems quite ridiculous that I have to watch the first 2 motos from a race in my own country streaming on the internet. Help out here DC? Thanks, Digger
Dish has MAVTV in high def.
reded
5/26/2014 1:03pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2014 1:04pm
Digger29 wrote:
DC. Please excuse me if this has already been asked Can you explain to me why I was able to watch the GP's all day on...
I was able to watch the first motos on MAVTV but didn't get to watch the second set until midnight. It's hard to stay away from the results page for 8 hours.

Other than that, the entire production looked flawless, Weege and GL did a great job and the racing was top notch!

Awesome Job!!
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
5/26/2014 1:19pm
i used the dvr for second motos and watched sunday morning. it was hard to stay away from results. great show and crew this year.
5/26/2014 1:25pm
me too, i usualy let my girlfriend search the videos on google.
Everytime i search a race and get the podium as thumpnail i go straight insane.
Outsider
5/26/2014 1:37pm
Thanks for getting that done so quick!

Only complaint is 450 moto 1 cuts out about 1/2 way and then starts over... no big deal, just fyi.
bents
Fantasy
710th
5/26/2014 1:39pm
DC wrote:
I don't know if this was already posted but the folks at NBC/AlliSports got the archives up as soon as possible: http://www.promotocross.com/mx/archive-2014 What a great weekend...
I don't know if this was already posted but the folks at NBC/AlliSports got the archives up as soon as possible:

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/archive-2014

What a great weekend at Glen Helen, and now I actually get to watch it!

Thanks to the whole Glen Helen crew for their hard work and commitment to this event and the series, and thanks to the whole MX Sports crew and John Ayers' Moto Tee's team for making it all work. On to Hangtown for them, on to Indiana and the Loretta Lynn's Regional for me.

DC
DC, that is awesome. But, anyone outside the US cannot access the 2nd motos. I left my own great day of shredding at my favourite track to make it home to watch the first motos on line (thank you), but then I can't watch the 2nd motos!!

The racing and the track was incredible, and I'm not trying to be a whiny female dog, but it would sure be great to be able to watch these 2nd motos.

Cheers.
uk125250
5/26/2014 1:44pm
bents wrote:
DC, that is awesome. But, anyone outside the US cannot access the 2nd motos. I left my own great day of shredding at my favourite track...
DC, that is awesome. But, anyone outside the US cannot access the 2nd motos. I left my own great day of shredding at my favourite track to make it home to watch the first motos on line (thank you), but then I can't watch the 2nd motos!!

The racing and the track was incredible, and I'm not trying to be a whiny female dog, but it would sure be great to be able to watch these 2nd motos.

Cheers.
I have NBC sports channel, but Time Warner doesn't pay the extra to allow the online programming.
Ing
5/26/2014 1:50pm
bents wrote:
DC, that is awesome. But, anyone outside the US cannot access the 2nd motos. I left my own great day of shredding at my favourite track...

Cheers.
uk125250 wrote:
I have NBC sports channel, but Time Warner doesn't pay the extra to allow the online programming.
I'm in the same boat as you uk125. I have Brighthouse and couldn't sign in to the 2nd motos either.
Dirtydane
5/26/2014 2:26pm
TommyZ wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Im sorry but that is not overblown, i actually disconnect from everything regarding MX/SX until streams/torrents or what ever is up.
I save all direct links to archives or what ever so i just can click it and then see the race, but this time it was not so much fun when you have waited, what feels like forever just to get spoiled 0,001sec before you click the links to the motos.

Every weekend im like a kid on christmas waiting for presents...

I dont know, but i guess im not the only one that cant see the livefeeds and have this problem.

Enought with the complaining, DC im really thankful that the archived races went up so quick, big big thanks for that! Great work!
wsc96
Fantasy
474th
5/26/2014 3:10pm
TommyZ wrote:
Valid request.
zehn
5/26/2014 3:14pm
450 Moto 2 action starts about 10 minutes into the race. Wish I could see the beginning
KlootZak
5/26/2014 3:29pm
TommyZ wrote:
GuyB wrote:
What? Blink Some (unfortunate) people (like myself) are not able to watch the races live (because in the EU, it is impossible). Therefore I do not watch any moto website and twitter (!!!) until the day arrives where I can watch the races (so the results are not spoiled and the races are exciting to watch). Then they put the results next to the only moto-related website I visit Huh Surely there is a better place to put the results ... Maybe far underneath the video ... Pinch
Sully22
5/26/2014 3:36pm
What an amazing, great way to kick off the 2014 national motocross outdoor series. you all did an awesome job putting on a great show....the race, the riders, announcers, coverage, everything was fantastic. You should be so proud of all the people involved in making this event happen, the 2014 outdoor national series is going to be epic...it started off with a huge bang in the 450 with grant in moto 1, and then the KRock / Dungey battle in moto 2, also the 250 motos being dominated by Jeremy Martin and some great action packed battles going on behind him. Bravo DC and crew, bravo!
Bauer
5/26/2014 3:55pm
The second 450 moto starts ten minutes into the race...?
mojoman42
5/26/2014 4:01pm
TommyZ wrote:
GuyB wrote:
A lot of times, people can't watch the race til a day or two later, and it's nice to be able to see the broadcast without having the result spoiled. It's a pretty simple thing to fix on the archive page.
ford832
5/26/2014 4:40pm
Looks pretty good I thought esp where we're sol up here.I got to the 21 min mark of the first 450 when it went to break and came back to the race start counter still going past 22 min,just half then repeat .Had to let it load some here-slow net.After all that,well,thanks guys,nice it was posted up but I give up-go do something productive anyway.....
Sully
5/26/2014 4:42pm
rockyuno wrote:
:( :( :( :( :( :( [img]https://cl.ly/image/3l3q0I3K230n/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202014-05-26%20a%20la(s)%2019.28.46.png[/img]
SadSadSadSadSadSad

I get the same thing in Japan.
ford832
5/26/2014 4:59pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2014 5:00pm
Can't even try 250 Moto 2. It says- "content not authorized for your location (ca) "
Pfffttttt,that's it,hopefully someone televises SX up here next year.Shame,I'd far sooner watch MX but not even close to being worth the hassle.

Yeah,just like that ^^^^^^

Post a reply to: Glen Helen archived motos up

The Latest