Glen Helen MX - Race Discussion

5/26/2018 5:00pm
Podium interview observation - I sure like young girls in short shorts and little boots.
ATKpilot99
5/26/2018 5:01pm
kongols wrote:
Eli would beat Herlings at GH. Said it last week and still sticking to it. He`s a beast at Hangtown and GH.
He'd beat Herlings at a lot of AMA tracks . People make too much of his tipover at Ironman last season . If you think Eli dropped it trying to match Herlings pace at Ironman then you have to think the same when Herlings fell chasing Anderson at the MXoN . Both scenarios are ridiculous.
Damn Kenny came back to 8th, between that comeback and his podium in the first moto I'd have to say Glen Helen was a pretty damn good race. He'll be on the top step in no time.
jeffro503
Pembroke36 wrote:
THey did crush 3rd and 4th place.
APLMAN99 wrote:
"They"? I think that you mean "He" crushed everyone....... I'm an Anderson fan, but when Tomac makes a 20+ second swing in a little over 3...
"They"?

I think that you mean "He" crushed everyone.......

I'm an Anderson fan, but when Tomac makes a 20+ second swing in a little over 3 laps, it's hard to consider it a "they" thing.......
hillbilly wrote:
Jesus man
Apl would prefer you to use Ze or Zir in these conversations. Don't say He or She either.....you'll just get labeled something terrible.

The Shop

kongols wrote:
Eli would beat Herlings at GH. Said it last week and still sticking to it. He`s a beast at Hangtown and GH.
Not with that start he doesn’t, if they start even I think so. (Just my opinion)
agn5009
5/26/2018 5:02pm
kongols wrote:
Roczen passed Baggett for 8th...
ocscottie wrote:
Pretty amazing ride.
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm so pumped seeing Kenny doing good again. He'll get stronger and stronger too. Love to see him get back to his full 100% old self.
It was awesome. He's amazing.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 5:03pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
"They"? I think that you mean "He" crushed everyone....... I'm an Anderson fan, but when Tomac makes a 20+ second swing in a little over 3...
"They"?

I think that you mean "He" crushed everyone.......

I'm an Anderson fan, but when Tomac makes a 20+ second swing in a little over 3 laps, it's hard to consider it a "they" thing.......
hillbilly wrote:
Jesus man
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wouldn't call Eli Jesus, but that was definitely just about a miraculous end of a moto......
No,jesus,why be a big fucking dick all the time. Neighborhood kids take yer marbles or something.
plowboy
5/26/2018 5:05pm
Podium interview observation - I sure like young girls in short shorts and little boots.
At 60 years old I can't say that or I sound like a total creeper. But I will say that at 60....the old John Thomas is the only thing that hard work and dirt bikes haven't wrecked. In the dark, I'm still a 16 year old sex fiend.
APLMAN99
5/26/2018 5:08pm
hillbilly wrote:
Jesus man
APLMAN99 wrote:
I wouldn't call Eli Jesus, but that was definitely just about a miraculous end of a moto......
hillbilly wrote:
No,jesus,why be a big fucking dick all the time. Neighborhood kids take yer marbles or something.
Dude, go brush your tooth. Need to save that last one......

And stop being a snowflake by getting your feelers hurt all the time.

Tomac was in a league of his own. That should be obvious.
Marcello10
5/26/2018 5:09pm
kongols wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He'd beat Herlings at a lot of AMA tracks . People make too much of his tipover at Ironman last season . If you think Eli...
He'd beat Herlings at a lot of AMA tracks . People make too much of his tipover at Ironman last season . If you think Eli dropped it trying to match Herlings pace at Ironman then you have to think the same when Herlings fell chasing Anderson at the MXoN . Both scenarios are ridiculous.
The only difference is that Herlings in Maggiora rode a 450 for the first time in his career after an entire season in the MX2 class. You can’t definitely compare that to Ironman for Tomac
plowboy
5/26/2018 5:12pm
hillbilly wrote:
Jesus man
APLMAN99 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Lighten up there horse collar. No body is thinning yer shine.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 5:13pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Dude, go brush your tooth. Need to save that last one...... And stop being a snowflake by getting your feelers hurt all the time. Tomac was...
Dude, go brush your tooth. Need to save that last one......

And stop being a snowflake by getting your feelers hurt all the time.

Tomac was in a league of his own. That should be obvious.
Being a dick is easy man, try harder.

And there ain't nothing lives after what I just poured in,no need to brush that tooth.
Original 44
5/26/2018 5:14pm
hillbilly wrote:
Jesus man
APLMAN99 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Man, I was thinking the samething.
trav389
5/26/2018 5:14pm
How do you go from 9 seconds down to 16 seconds up in the space of 6 laps....... Guy is an absolute machine when he’s having a good day
ATKpilot99
5/26/2018 5:15pm
kongols wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He'd beat Herlings at a lot of AMA tracks . People make too much of his tipover at Ironman last season . If you think Eli...
Marcello10 wrote:
The only difference is that Herlings in Maggiora rode a 450 for the first time in his career after an entire season in the MX2 class...
The only difference is that Herlings in Maggiora rode a 450 for the first time in his career after an entire season in the MX2 class. You can’t definitely compare that to Ironman for Tomac
Herlings rode a 450 in national races before that . It wasnt the first time he hopped on a 450. Regardless Im saying both scenarios are ridiculous.
TDeath21
5/26/2018 5:17pm
trav389 wrote:
How do you go from 9 seconds down to 16 seconds up in the space of 6 laps....... Guy is an absolute machine when he’s having...
How do you go from 9 seconds down to 16 seconds up in the space of 6 laps....... Guy is an absolute machine when he’s having a good day
Realistically it would have been from 9 down to about 5 up but yeah still impressive.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 5:18pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
plowboy wrote:
Lighten up there horse collar. No body is thinning yer shine.
No worries,apeman doing a drive by .

Typical

All in fun.
Sprock3t
5/26/2018 5:22pm
Anybody else catch the clip with Marv’s Lady wearing a Ronnie Mac hat?
Excaliburbmx
5/26/2018 5:25pm
trav389 wrote:
How do you go from 9 seconds down to 16 seconds up in the space of 6 laps....... Guy is an absolute machine when he’s having...
TDeath21 wrote:
Realistically it would have been from 9 down to about 5 up but yeah still impressive.
He finished 16 seconds up so that’s a 24 second swing unless you are a hater.
In that case you can say whatever you want and you can enjoy being the only one who can believe you’re bs hate filled agenda.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 5:26pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Man, I was thinking the samething.
His ole lady won't peg him tonitelol

I got to put the keyboard down.

Peace out
TDeath21
5/26/2018 5:34pm
trav389 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
He finished 16 seconds up so that’s a 24 second swing unless you are a hater. In that case you can say whatever you want and...
In that case you can say whatever you want and you can enjoy being the only one who can believe you’re bs hate filled agenda.
What the fuck? Wow.
5/26/2018 6:07pm
MR. X wrote:
They let someones mom be a lucas oil girl for the day ?
Yea man, you didn't know? since sons of anarchy is over Jax sent Gemma to make a few bucks on the Lucas oil mx tour this year? damn I don't wanna be mean but that lady looked like eli rode her ass full tilt all season long without a rebuild! Lol
PRM31
5/26/2018 6:10pm
Great racing! Definitely liking this over SX sprint races.
RG1
5/26/2018 6:12pm
trav389 wrote:
TDeath21 wrote:
He finished 16 seconds up so that’s a 24 second swing unless you are a hater. In that case you can say whatever you want and...
He did finish 16 seconds up but JA basically rolled the last lap, he knew it was done.
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
5/26/2018 6:29pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2018 6:30pm
when elis feet come off on those little hip jumps and scrubs.like he said having fun. hes in the zone. game over. still blows me away how fast the top 20 are and they get lapped. awesome racing and good track imo.
hillbilly
5/26/2018 6:47pm
when elis feet come off on those little hip jumps and scrubs.like he said having fun. hes in the zone. game over. still blows me away...
when elis feet come off on those little hip jumps and scrubs.like he said having fun. hes in the zone. game over. still blows me away how fast the top 20 are and they get lapped. awesome racing and good track imo.
riding the money bikes is a totally different world.

They ain't dropping a few mil to have a bike a tad better, it's millions better.

But to train yer mind to know to think, that millions better bike will get you thru,

Shit,,,,,,worth a billion

Post a reply to: Glen Helen MX - Race Discussion

The Latest