Glen Helen 24 is this weekend

Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2018 7:44 AM

Anyone doing it? Just checked the weather and it looks like it might rain a good bit. I was trying to get my stuff together to ironman it this year, but couldn't pull it off it time. Now I'm almost glad it didn't work out with the way the weather looks.

|

10/10/2018 7:47 AM

Csb146 wrote:

Anyone doing it? Just checked the weather and it looks like it might rain a good bit. I was trying to get my stuff together to ironman it this year, but couldn't pull it off it time. Now I'm almost glad it didn't work out with the way the weather looks.

A buddy of mine is going to ironman it. I should be there for a few hours on Saturday.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/12/2018 5:59 PM

What's that , 24 as in 24 hours?

|

10/12/2018 6:06 PM

Yep 24 hours. Bring your lights. Team race or Ironman.

|

10/12/2018 6:07 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

What's that , 24 as in 24 hours?

Yup. 10am Saturday to 10am Sunday. A buddy of mine if doing it Ironman.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/12/2018 7:27 PM

My son ran the Northeast 24 hour race this year he overall the iron Man, I don't know how he rode a bike for that long I felt like s*** just pitting him.

Photo



|

10/12/2018 9:08 PM

Holy crap . . . Iron Man-ing that thing?! Good lord . . .

My nephew and some of his buddies are doing it on a 125.
Hope the rain holds off!

|

10/12/2018 9:23 PM

RCF wrote:

My son ran the Northeast 24 hour race this year he overall the iron Man, I don't know how he rode a bike for that long I felt like s*** just pitting him.

Photo



Congrats
That’s a great accomplishment that most could never do.

|

10/13/2018 2:47 PM

FWYT wrote:

Holy crap . . . Iron Man-ing that thing?! Good lord . . .

My nephew and some of his buddies are doing it on a 125.
Hope the rain holds off!

I’m curious how a 125 does in this race. I’m planning to build older yz for next years race and playing around with either a 125 or 250 2 stroke

|

10/13/2018 3:05 PM

It’s been raining off and on all night and today. REM track had to be shortened because of the mud and National Track maybe soon. No Mt. Saint Helens because of mud.
At 3 pm it’s gett colder and clouds are hugging the ridges. It’s going to be cold tonight

|

10/15/2018 7:54 AM

Csb146 wrote:

I’m curious how a 125 does in this race. I’m planning to build older yz for next years race and playing around with either a 125 or 250 2 stroke

We keep toying around with the idea of running a 125 with a big tank and selling it for what its worth after the race. The problem is the logistics always lead straight back to 250cc

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

10/15/2018 8:00 AM

My buddy that did Ironman finished 5th. Pretty gnarly to even finish alone!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/15/2018 11:31 AM

Here's a full lap around 3:30 AM Sunday Morning!

|



Instagram: @TrevorHunter224
Facebook: Trevor Hunter 224
YouTube: Trevor Hunter 224


10/15/2018 1:16 PM

gpracer4224 wrote:

Here's a full lap around 3:30 AM Sunday Morning!

I can't believe you were cranking like that with that little light.

|

10/15/2018 3:32 PM

Such a fun race! My buddies and I did it for the first time last weekend. We ran into electrical issues about halfway but still worth it!

|

10/15/2018 5:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 5:23 PM

That's my teammate, Justin, waving Trevor by at the beginning of the vid by GPracer4224. Glen Helen 24 Hour was a BLAST!

|

KTM250SX YZ125 YZ85 PW80 ZX6 FZX700

10/15/2018 6:59 PM

Yea you were haulin ass. Wow.

|

GP740
Since 1987

10/17/2018 11:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2018 11:19 PM

FWYT wrote:

Holy crap . . . Iron Man-ing that thing?! Good lord . . .

My nephew and some of his buddies are doing it on a 125.
Hope the rain holds off!

Csb146 wrote:

I’m curious how a 125 does in this race. I’m planning to build older yz for next years race and playing around with either a 125 or 250 2 stroke

Him and his buddies are just some 16-18 year old kids that wanted to ride the race.
They had a 125 and just said WTF, let's have fun. They ended up getting 18th overall.
Stoked for them! I sure as hell never did anything that cool when I was 16!

The 125 held up!

|