Give it up HARRY......

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2017 3:08 PM

.....what did we miss?

|

9/2/2017 3:28 PM

A LOT! What a day! It was like Woodstock though with the mud and disorganization. Highlight of my day was running into Lisa Leyland in the VIP section all alone. She is not just gorgeous, but genuinely sweet. Also met My favorite GP rider #461. He was cool too.

No idea how many people were there but it seemed like a kabajillion!

|

9/2/2017 3:35 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

A LOT! What a day! It was like Woodstock though with the mud and disorganization. Highlight of my day was running into Lisa Leyland in the VIP section all alone. She is not just gorgeous, but genuinely sweet. Also met My favorite GP rider #461. He was cool too.

No idea how many people were there but it seemed like a kabajillion!

Lisa is cool as, was on our flight back from Italy last year, genuinely a fan of the sport.

Hope they get a good turnout tomorrow,

|

9/2/2017 3:42 PM

Haha! Right at the beginning of the 450 replay they show my son in his camo hat and sunglasses. A couple minutes later when Lisa was interviewing Gasjer you can see me in the green shirt above and behind them. Glad we bought those $400 tickets.

|

9/2/2017 3:57 PM

Very cool!

|

9/2/2017 4:01 PM

Yes it was cool watching in the skybox with Reed, jtmoney, Gasjer and many pros old and new. Good times.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

9/2/2017 4:02 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Haha! Right at the beginning of the 450 replay they show my son in his camo hat and sunglasses. A couple minutes later when Lisa was interviewing Gasjer you can see me in the green shirt above and behind them. Glad we bought those $400 tickets.

Yeah! Have fun!
It's shaping up to be a good one. Let's hope Tony wants to take this title tomorrow

|

9/2/2017 4:26 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Good stuff Harrybro, I'm waiting for a photo report of the weekend!

|

9/2/2017 4:28 PM

Photo

Photo

|

9/2/2017 4:28 PM

hope they have a great crowd. if it comes back I might need to make a week of it. bring the bike and watch a gp. mx vacation sounds sweet.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

9/2/2017 4:30 PM

My wife, Harriet, said to me, "Herlings is so fast!"

|

9/2/2017 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2017 4:33 PM

FLmxer wrote:

Yes it was cool watching in the skybox with Reed, jtmoney, Gasjer and many pros old and new. Good times.

Who is jtmoney & why should I care? Is that like the Kardashians?

|

9/2/2017 4:34 PM

Another highlight today was meeting 184 and his dad. Great people! Paul kept surreptitiously trying to see how long my braids were. I had them rolled up though because of the mud.

|

9/2/2017 4:42 PM

FLmxer wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

I legit spit out my drink laughing

Jason Thomas aka JT$

|

9/2/2017 5:00 PM

its -jeffery terlings. and he will make bank tomm.$$$$$

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

9/2/2017 5:06 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Another highlight today was meeting 184 and his dad. Great people! Paul kept surreptitiously trying to see how long my braids were. I had them rolled up though because of the mud.

Great meeting you today. Hopefully be able to spend some time tomorrow with you. Stop by the pits. And yeah, those are some awesome braids!

|

9/2/2017 5:10 PM

YOU BRAIDED YOUR BACK ? ! ? sick

|

9/2/2017 5:24 PM

KMC440 wrote:

YOU BRAIDED YOUR BACK ? ! ? sick

No, my wife, Harriet, does the braids. It's pretty cool. She does a sweet Rastafarian theme.

|

9/2/2017 5:43 PM

Dayum Harrybro mastering the humidity like a real FL citizen. Hope your're doing good, super jealous!!!

|

KX125

9/2/2017 5:55 PM

Thanks, Henbro! My son, Shaggy, he really has the humidity mastered. Ah to be young.

|

9/2/2017 6:03 PM

FLmxer wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

w00t w00t laughing
|

9/2/2017 6:05 PM

tickleme20 wrote:

I legit spit out my drink laughing

Jason Thomas aka JT$

wink
|

9/2/2017 6:12 PM

Stop over at the big white tent across Harry. It was kickass seeing them round the first corner. White Vital shirt tomorrow. Stop and say hola

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

9/2/2017 6:20 PM

FLmxer wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:

FLmxer wrote: w00t w00t laughing

You talking the VIP tent with the food?

|

9/2/2017 6:22 PM

Wrong quote somehow. Black Tomac shirt for me tomorrow.

|

9/2/2017 6:28 PM

Yes sir the VIP tent with the food and adult beverages. I’ll keep and eye out for you.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

9/2/2017 6:36 PM

brlatm wrote:

Yes sir the VIP tent with the food and adult beverages. I’ll keep and eye out for you.

Wife and son ate there today. I stayed in the skybox. See you tomorrow.

|

9/3/2017 5:55 AM

Hopefully that place will be packed with spectators today.

|

9/3/2017 6:02 AM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

FLmxer wrote: w00t w00t laughing

Harry Backmon wrote:

You talking the VIP tent with the food?

No over above the start. See you there soon!!

|

9/3/2017 6:16 AM

Enjoy it bro!

|

United States of America