Getting past Racer X issues

spd721
5/26/2011 7:44am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:37am
I didn't realize until this week that my subscription to Racer X had ended a few months ago. I ended up missing the one with Reed on the cover and the one with Sipes on the cover. Is there any way that I could get those issues online in the print version? I saw on Zinio.com that I can get the digital versions but that's not what I'm looking for. I have looked at local book stores and other places that sell magazines but none of them sell Racer X.
|
DownSouth
5/26/2011 8:30am
The Sipes issue just came in my mailbox a couple days ago so it should be on newstands for a few more weeks. If you don't have any good bookstores check your local Walmart I always see Racer X on their magazine rack.
mxbeeb
5/26/2011 8:38am
spd721 wrote:
I didn't realize until this week that my subscription to Racer X had ended a few months ago. I ended up missing the one with Reed...
I didn't realize until this week that my subscription to Racer X had ended a few months ago. I ended up missing the one with Reed on the cover and the one with Sipes on the cover. Is there any way that I could get those issues online in the print version? I saw on Zinio.com that I can get the digital versions but that's not what I'm looking for. I have looked at local book stores and other places that sell magazines but none of them sell Racer X.
Drop me an email at bill@racerxonline.com and I'll get you hooked up.

-Billy
spd721
5/26/2011 9:47am
mxbeeb wrote:
Drop me an email at bill@racerxonline.com and I'll get you hooked up.

-Billy
Thanks Billy! I'll shoot you an e-mail later today when I get the chance.

Post a reply to: Getting past Racer X issues

The Latest