Getting knee braces covered by insurance?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2019 1:53 PM

Know that I always hear it can be done but was curious the amount of people that actually get it done. I want the new Pod K8's and my doctor said without a previous knee injury on file it would not get approved. Probably because of garbage Masshealth

|

1/8/2019 1:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2019 1:58 PM

A lot of threads on this. Use the search bar.

Any doctor with great note writing ability can you get a script and get it approved. Question is...does he/she want to take he time to do it ?

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/12/2019 8:20 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

A lot of threads on this. Use the search bar.

Any doctor with great note writing ability can you get a script and get it ...more

I mentioned it to my doctor and it really flipped a switch. She was quite annoyed and upset that I had even asked. "What's next? You expect insurance to cover your helmet?" I just quietly said thank you and dropped the subject.

|

1/12/2019 9:10 AM

MudPup545 wrote:

I mentioned it to my doctor and it really flipped a switch. She was quite annoyed and upset that I had even asked. "What's ...more

I went around to different sports knee doctors here in town and narrowed down a couple that would do it for my customers. A few of my guys got it covered under preventative and didn't have to have a previous injury.

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.