Getting Red Bull Graphics?

Alec138
Edited Date/Time 2/24/2019 3:45pm
I know you can not get them without having a FE bike, etc. and entering the VIN to verify. I have asked to no end to have a company print me out a set of shrouds with the logo and no one will do it sadly. I was thinking of having my buddy with a 17 250sxf FE buy me a set but since he already bought a set it won't let him enter his vin number in anymore to get another set. Guessing because people buy friends kits? Kind of stupid over a graphic.
|
jeffro503
1/11/2019 6:57pm
I'm in the same boat as you Alec , except I want to do a custom Rockstar setup for both my 125 and 250. Been tough trying to find a descent place to print these up. I don't need / want them at the very moment , but just finding them has been a pain in the ass.
Alec138
1/11/2019 7:00pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm in the same boat as you Alec , except I want to do a custom Rockstar setup for both my 125 and 250. Been tough...
I'm in the same boat as you Alec , except I want to do a custom Rockstar setup for both my 125 and 250. Been tough trying to find a descent place to print these up. I don't need / want them at the very moment , but just finding them has been a pain in the ass.
Most companies will print monster or rockstar logos. At least i thought? Its the red bull one everyone wants on their KTMs. No one wants a rockstar or monster KTM unless you are doing a older bike build. I currently have a set of ebay red bull graphics but they are looking like crap and i would like to have some local places on my kit.
Taylor415
1/11/2019 7:02pm
I have two sets of 16.5 450 sx FE shrouds for sale. One set new one set lightly used...my pm goes to a hacked email so if any interest email me at taylortxarnold@yahoo.com and I’ll send you my number.
vetmxr
1/11/2019 7:20pm
I own a FE and I was told if I wanted new plastic for it, I would have to send my old stuff back FIRST..The only way they'll send you new OEM FE plastic.....

The Shop

mxb2
1/11/2019 8:10pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm in the same boat as you Alec , except I want to do a custom Rockstar setup for both my 125 and 250. Been tough...
Be careful.,some on here will say you are a poser. They arent paying you. Lol. Love how others care about other peoples money.
Alec138
1/11/2019 8:23pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Be careful.,some on here will say you are a poser. They arent paying you. Lol. Love how others care about other peoples money.
I could care less. I like having cool bikes and stuff. Having a full custom kit with local businesses on it and the red bull logo on the shroud would be sick to me... i have had people asking me why i and others pay $400+ for a helmet or a pair of boots..... when im not a pro level rider. Lmfao.
mxb2
1/11/2019 8:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Alec138 wrote:
I could care less. I like having cool bikes and stuff. Having a full custom kit with local businesses on it and the red bull logo...
I could care less. I like having cool bikes and stuff. Having a full custom kit with local businesses on it and the red bull logo on the shroud would be sick to me... i have had people asking me why i and others pay $400+ for a helmet or a pair of boots..... when im not a pro level rider. Lmfao.
Exactly, tell them why do you care. I tell people when you are paying my bills, you can have an opinion on how i spend my $$.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/11/2019 8:45pm
jeffro503 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Alec138 wrote:
I could care less. I like having cool bikes and stuff. Having a full custom kit with local businesses on it and the red bull logo...
There are so many small graphic company's out there that I bet you will be able to find one that will make what you want. Look for the small one or two man operations maybe that can help.
jbrown15
1/11/2019 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2019 8:51pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Couldn’t Guts Racing help you out? They supply the Factory Husky team with graphics and sell the kits to the public.

http://www.gutsracing.com/product_p/rshqv-001.htm
jeffro503
1/11/2019 9:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jbrown15 wrote:
Couldn’t Guts Racing help you out? They supply the Factory Husky team with graphics and sell the kits to the public.

I never even thought about that. Actually never looked at their graphics. I do need to order a new seat from them too. And Like Alec said.....I want a custom set , only with a Rockstar logo. I do want to keep it clean looking.
captmoto
1/11/2019 9:34pm
lostboy819 wrote:
There are so many small graphic company's out there that I bet you will be able to find one that will make what you want. Look...
There are so many small graphic company's out there that I bet you will be able to find one that will make what you want. Look for the small one or two man operations maybe that can help.
Anybody that has been in the graphics business more than 15 minutes knows about copyright infringement. Why would a garage operation want to piss off a global business like Red Bull? They probably have a huge department that does nothing but look for copyright infringement around the world.
jbrown15
1/11/2019 10:21pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jbrown15 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
I never even thought about that. Actually never looked at their graphics. I do need to order a new seat from them too. And Like Alec...
I never even thought about that. Actually never looked at their graphics. I do need to order a new seat from them too. And Like Alec said.....I want a custom set , only with a Rockstar logo. I do want to keep it clean looking.
There’s also a 30% discount code available through PulpMX.
jeffro503
1/11/2019 10:46pm
jbrown15 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
I never even thought about that. Actually never looked at their graphics. I do need to order a new seat from them too. And Like Alec...
jbrown15 wrote:
There’s also a 30% discount code available through PulpMX.
Right on , thanks Jbrown!!
1/12/2019 12:35am
Same as their merchandise, you try to get hold of a genuine Red Bull beanie hat. I heard once that once their contract is up, Red Bull athletes have to send all their merchandise back.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
1/12/2019 12:37am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 1:25am
We are doing graphics now and we finally got around to redoing our OWN Factory Edition! We are not and will not make/sale Red Bull graphics for anyone else, only did it for our personal bike.
I was also told I had to turn my old plastics in to get new ones from the dealer.

daboza27
1/12/2019 1:33am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 1:38am
I went through an eBay company and was able to get a custom kit that came out exactly how I wanted. However they’re gone now, I’m assuming they got a ceist and desist from Red Bull. There’s another company on there now that I have a hunch is their rebranded company offering these kits, but I’m not going to list the name.
I don’t quite understand the issue red bull has with it since it’s free advertising, but obviously it’s an issue.
Idk, either way I was happy with my kit. This pic is over a years worth of wear and tear. It held up great.

Kelz87
Fantasy
1372nd
1/12/2019 1:54am
There’s a small company that made mine overseas. Good thickness, FAST customer service, free proofs and will make just about anything for cheap. I’m gonna Boomslang the name but you can hit me up for a name drop if you’re interested
(I wasn’t picky with mine looking exact btw)

tiddlermx23
1/12/2019 4:08am
vetmxr wrote:
I own a FE and I was told if I wanted new plastic for it, I would have to send my old stuff back FIRST..The only...
I own a FE and I was told if I wanted new plastic for it, I would have to send my old stuff back FIRST..The only way they'll send you new OEM FE plastic.....
Not true at all. They do require a Vin upon ordering though.
1/12/2019 4:24am
Crazy how Redbull makes it so difficult to get some graphics but Monster lets you order a kit identical to Tomac’s bike. Same with HRC, call up throttle jockey and you can have a Roczen clone in a week.
Taylor415
1/12/2019 4:51am
vetmxr wrote:
I own a FE and I was told if I wanted new plastic for it, I would have to send my old stuff back FIRST..The only...
I’ve ordered several sets and never had to do that. Never heard that before.
1983YZ125
Fantasy
1406th
1/12/2019 4:59am
What stops you from going to a dealer (or online), stealing a VIN # from the frame of a FE and then walking to the parts counter with said VIN #?
Motofinne
1/12/2019 5:41am
You were able to buy them through a few companies from eBay 1 year ago. I got one set of the TLD LE Blue kit for my KTM then but i can't find them anywhere anymore.

kb228
1/12/2019 5:43am
1983YZ125 wrote:
What stops you from going to a dealer (or online), stealing a VIN # from the frame of a FE and then walking to the parts...
What stops you from going to a dealer (or online), stealing a VIN # from the frame of a FE and then walking to the parts counter with said VIN #?
What stops a vital member from posting their vin so others can get around this stupid rule?
Alec138
1/12/2019 5:54am
1983YZ125 wrote:
What stops you from going to a dealer (or online), stealing a VIN # from the frame of a FE and then walking to the parts...
If you go to the dealer and try to order you have to have the little vin number sticker that comes with your bikes paperwork and they have to also look your information up so they know you arent doing that exact thing. Its like a “dmv” trip just to get stickers.
Motohead279
1/12/2019 6:12am
Crazy how Redbull makes it so difficult to get some graphics but Monster lets you order a kit identical to Tomac’s bike. Same with HRC, call...
Crazy how Redbull makes it so difficult to get some graphics but Monster lets you order a kit identical to Tomac’s bike. Same with HRC, call up throttle jockey and you can have a Roczen clone in a week.
Dealer told me that those of us who paid a high premium for a FE I’m pretty sure KTM doesn’t want people buying a regular model then upgrading the plastics to make theirs look like one.
Motohead279
1/12/2019 6:14am
After trying to order a new front fender decal 3 times, the adhesive would not stick at all, evennon a properly prepared new front fender. Finally talked to the rep and he told me they were having production problems. Thankfully I was able to find a company to make me a replacement front fender decal.
mxb2
1/12/2019 6:21am
Same as their merchandise, you try to get hold of a genuine Red Bull beanie hat. I heard once that once their contract is up, Red...
Same as their merchandise, you try to get hold of a genuine Red Bull beanie hat. I heard once that once their contract is up, Red Bull athletes have to send all their merchandise back.
I have red bull hats, not a whole lot red bull can do if someone is wearing one.
1/12/2019 6:26am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2019 6:36am
Same as their merchandise, you try to get hold of a genuine Red Bull beanie hat. I heard once that once their contract is up, Red...
mxb2 wrote:
I have red bull hats, not a whole lot red bull can do if someone is wearing one.
Is it a genuine one & how did you come about ?

Edit, just looked on the Red Bull website & you can buy beanie hats but they don't look like the ones the athletes wear.
1/12/2019 6:58am
All of this is proof that Red Bull’s elite and exclusive strategy works.

You Joe Blows either have to buy a bike that rivals a car payment, be Ken Roczen, or have some knock off phillipino graphic company print shit for you...

I used to have a Red Bull hat, er rather I still do, but I quit wearing it because I got tired of people asking if I was sponsored by Red Bull. I guess some folks get off on that?

Post a reply to: Getting Red Bull Graphics?

The Latest