Georgia Lindsey

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2014 12:53 PM

Does she irritate anybody else? She gets way to much screen time.

But other than that it's some great racing and I can't help but feel like Dungey deserves this championship.

|

8/23/2014 12:55 PM

I think she's the best pit reporter we've EVER had. JMO

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

|

Not me. Georgia does a great job.

|

8/23/2014 12:56 PM

|

8/23/2014 12:56 PM

Ing wrote:

I think she's the best pit reporter we've EVER had. JMO

Agreed. Best we've had in gps too

|

8/23/2014 12:57 PM

Nobody "deserves" anything here. If Kenny wins he earned it period.

|

8/23/2014 1:00 PM

Wow. You couldn't see the topic titled "georgia" on the first page? And Dungey deserves the championship? Despite Ken dominating the first half and remaining super consistent (in his rookie year) .. right.

Great first post.

|

8/23/2014 1:01 PM

motomike137 wrote:

Well I can say that things probably would have ended differently if the Indiana wasn't a mudder.

|

8/23/2014 1:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2014 1:05 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Wow. You couldn't see the topic titled "georgia" on the first page? And Dungey deserves the championship? Despite Ken dominating the first half and remaining super consistent (in his rookie year) .. right.

Great first post.

Didn't say Ken hasn't earned it but you can take it that way.

|

8/23/2014 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2014 1:04 PM

No, I enjoy her screen time blush

|

8/23/2014 1:05 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Great first post.

He's got a case of noob fever. . . and the only cure. . . is getting on vital and complaining.

|

8/23/2014 1:06 PM

I like how her accent went from full on british to halfway american. laughing

|

8/23/2014 1:06 PM

motomike137 wrote:

MotoHusker wrote:

Well I can say that things probably would have ended differently if the Indiana wasn't a mudder.

This Is Motocross.

Dry , Wet, Loam, Hard Pack, Sand , Rocks - it's Motocross. This, "if it wasn't a mudder" crap is just that - crap.

|

8/23/2014 1:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2014 1:10 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Great first post.

IWreckALot wrote:

He's got a case of noob fever. . . and the only cure. . . is getting on vital and complaining.

Yup

|

8/23/2014 1:14 PM

Why the stupid American wanna be accent!

|

8/23/2014 1:17 PM

My family and myself find her to be very unprofessional.

|

8/23/2014 1:17 PM

What has 2 words and 4 syllables?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

8/23/2014 1:26 PM

MotoHusker wrote:

You said you feel Dungey deserves the championship, so Kenny doesn't? Stop seeing stars and strips for a minute and give him the credit he deserves.

|

8/23/2014 1:28 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Great first post.

MotoHusker wrote:

woody woodpecker wrote:

You said you feel Dungey deserves the championship, so Kenny doesn't? Stop seeing stars and strips for a minute and give him the credit he deserves.

Deserves = entitled. KROC earned the title. Dungey came up short.

|

bd

8/23/2014 1:32 PM

watch the race and quit your whining!!

|

P.S. My sister Pizzah wants to get with you.

8/23/2014 1:36 PM

Guys, even my wife cant stand Georgia Lindsey! Of course shes 300 lbs so that might have some to do it with it but thats what my wife thinks. Just thought I would share.

LOL!!!

|

8/23/2014 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2014 1:50 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Great first post.

MotoHusker wrote:

woody woodpecker wrote:

Your making a lot of assumptions here. I said I felt like Dungey deserved the championship. Didn't say Kenny didn't deserve it or hasn't earned it which he has but your to ignorant to realize that.

Thanks for being a d**k though and your condescending tone is appreciated.

|

8/23/2014 1:53 PM

kawazaki

|

8/23/2014 2:07 PM

MotoHusker wrote:

woody woodpecker wrote:

MotoHusker wrote:

Your making a lot of assumptions here. I said I felt like Dungey deserved the championship. Didn't say Kenny didn't deserve it or hasn't earned it which he has but your to ignorant to realize that.

Hijack the thread boss!!

|

P.S. My sister Pizzah wants to get with you.

8/23/2014 2:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2014 2:13 PM

MotoHusker wrote:

woody woodpecker wrote:

MotoHusker wrote:

So Dungey deserved the championship, but Kenny deserves it and earned it. Are there two championships here that you are referring to? I'm comfused, I thought there was only one championship.

|

8/23/2014 2:45 PM

she kicks ass imho

|

8/23/2014 2:54 PM

How can she be in better shape than the "athlete" doing the hard work?
I see these videos these guys do, and I just laugh and say "Bro's, you guys fuck around way to much to ever make a dent"

Its a good thing this sport is mostly skill based.

|

Dost Thou Even Hoist?

8/23/2014 2:55 PM

I like her energy.

|

8/23/2014 3:10 PM

I'm not sure what show you're watching but, Georgia is a natural on camera. She's personable with the riders and cute as heck.

What more can she do?

|

USA#1