Georgia Lindsay

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2018 10:02 PM

Will we be again seeing Georgia Lindsay during the Outdoor MX season 2018?

She always adds a bit of sweetness to the broadcast.

I Googled a bit and it all seems to be all old Tweets or Posts.

|

4/27/2018 10:05 PM

I hope so. It’ll be really hard to replace her. She fits perfect with Weege and Langston.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/27/2018 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2018 10:16 PM

On the most recent moto:60 podcast, Grant Langston said something about a new trackside reporter for this upcoming season. So unfortunately, it's looking like she's out. Which is a real shame because she's always been really likable and I even got to meet her back in October before all this stuff with her and Jimmy happened and she kinda peaced out of the American moto scene..

|

4/27/2018 10:57 PM

If true that she is being replaced I hope the new person comes into it having done research on the sport or better yet already has knowledge.

The great thing about Georgia is that she was knowledgeable about the sport. It's always great to have someone that doesn't look confused and know what they are talking about on screen.

What about Jimmy, what is he up to? Could he be the one replacing her? Is he racing? Anyone know what his deal is?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/28/2018 2:02 AM

Might be that after her and Jimmy split she wanted to bounce from the moto scene too

|

4/28/2018 4:28 AM

She was the AX UK live pit reporter this year and did a great job as always.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

4/28/2018 4:52 AM

GL said they are bringing in the girl who does Straight Rhythm.

|

4/28/2018 7:00 AM

That a bummer she won’t be doing the Nationals.

|

4/28/2018 7:47 AM

JBecker 72 wrote:

Thanks for bringing this post back on topic. It's why I clicked here, in the first place. I think Georgia did a great job. Any of you guys that want some nudes, PM me, I'm 62 years old and weigh 295 lbs. laughing

|

4/28/2018 7:50 AM

stillwelding wrote:

Thanks for bringing this post back on topic. It's why I clicked here, in the first place. I think Georgia did a great job. Any of you guys that want some nudes, PM me, I'm 62 years old and weigh 295 lbs. laughing

PM sent kissing

|

4/28/2018 7:51 AM

JBecker 72 wrote:

Agreed! Always enthusiastic and very easy on the eyes. Hopefully it isn't true... I guess well find out in a few short weeks.

|

4/28/2018 8:10 AM

Georgia's a knocker. Never understood what she did with Jimmy A when she could have scored so much better. Maybe he was exotic when he was a yankee in the UK.
Too bad she ain't going to be back at the Nats.

|

"What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on."

4/28/2018 8:39 AM

This thread is useless without pics.

|

4/28/2018 9:22 AM

Huge loss for the broadcasting team and fans if Lindsay is not coming back this season. The photos only prove that she is one of the most beautiful creatures on this planet.

|

4/28/2018 9:27 AM

Georgia is a babe. Got to meet her and chat for a few minutes back in ‘16 @ Indy SX. It’s a bummer whatever happened between her and Jimmy. Gonna miss her this summer at the nationals

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

4/28/2018 9:45 AM

Georgia is a rad person cool

Photo

|

4/28/2018 10:06 AM

That's a real bummer to hear she won't be a part of the broadcast for the nationals. I think she is awesome in that spot. She's extremely knowledgeable about the sport , pretty , friend's with a lot of the industry......why the hell would they replace her?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/28/2018 10:15 AM

I’m gonna miss her. Seemed very knowledgeable for a pit reporter and a great personality. Hope they get a worthy replacement

|

4/28/2018 10:18 AM

KennyT wrote:

I’m gonna miss her. Seemed very knowledgeable for a pit reporter and a great personality. Hope they get a worthy replacement

They wont lol

|

4/28/2018 10:20 AM

Sucks! Gonna miss her. On a side note who ranks higher Georgia or Jenny? They are both 10s in my book.

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

4/28/2018 10:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2018 10:24 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Sucks! Gonna miss her. On a side note who ranks higher Georgia or Jenny? They are both 10s in my book.

Two totally different tens. Jenny- Super hot ten. Georgia- super cute more of an innocent type of ten

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/28/2018 10:27 AM

KennyT wrote:

yz133rider wrote:

They wont lol

Yeah I don’t have much faith either. I just hope to fuck they don’t plug RC into the mic. Loved the guy as a racer but he’s hard to watch on TV. I prefer women for sideline reporters....I think they get more out of the interviews

|

4/28/2018 10:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2018 10:54 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

That's a real bummer to hear she won't be a part of the broadcast for the nationals. I think she is awesome in that spot. She's extremely knowledgeable about the sport , pretty , friend's with a lot of the industry......why the hell would they replace her?

Well, she no longer lives in the United States so that probably has a little something to do with it.

|

4/28/2018 10:55 AM

There was a girl, Amy Louise Henry, who presented the British MX championship with Paul Malin for Eurosport TV a couple of years ago who was simply stunning.

She didn't know too much about MX but frankly it didn't matter.

Photo

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

4/28/2018 10:56 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

SPYGUY wrote:

Well, she no longer lives in the United States so that probably has a little something to do with it.

I didn't know that. I knew her and Jimmy split , but didn't know she moved out of the states. That probably explains it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/28/2018 1:52 PM

All this for a cute but not crazy gorgeous girl. LOL

|

4/28/2018 2:08 PM

mb60 wrote:

All this for a cute but not crazy gorgeous girl. LOL

Interesting take... Lets see your significant other.

|

4/28/2018 2:15 PM

I doubt Georgia will be back state side anytime soon, she is back in the UK now and As far as I’m aware is dating a friend of a friend so doubtful that she will be back for the outdoors sad great shame as she does a great job and is even greater to look at...

|

4/28/2018 3:01 PM

jpmoney57 wrote:

I doubt Georgia will be back state side anytime soon, she is back in the UK now and As far as I’m aware is dating a friend of a friend so doubtful that she will be back for the outdoors sad great shame as she does a great job and is even greater to look at...

I hope she is happy with whatever direction her life goes, she seamed sweet and that all that matters to me,

Certainly disappointed we may not see her this season, maybe she will pop up in Europe sometime soon.

|

4/28/2018 3:46 PM

sad to see Georgia go,

but promote Nicole and/or Carrie!!

|