Genuine Tyler Evans Husky #247 number decal set

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2018 10:08 PM

Photo
If anyone is doing a Tyler Evans Fast by Ferracci Husqvarna CR250 build, let me know and I'll donate these genuine N Style decal set given to me by his mechanic back then still sealed. And I'm not talking yeah I want to do one, but I've done one and looking for the final pieces. Would rather they be on a tribute bike then stuck in a draw where they've been the last 10 or how ever many years.
|

9/21/2018 9:23 AM

I've been looking for a decent '01-'02 FBF CR250 to add to my Husky fleet. Hope you find someone doing one up...RIPTE247

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

9/21/2018 9:51 AM

That's a great thing you're doing Underground!

|

9/21/2018 10:29 AM

Wandell wrote:

Yes, really a nice gesture, I clicked this thinking man might be a tad early selling Evans stuff and was pleasantly surprised.

|

9/21/2018 10:41 AM

Wandell wrote:

500guy wrote:

Yes, really a nice gesture, I clicked this thinking man might be a tad early selling Evans stuff and was pleasantly surprised.

Same! This was awesome to see.

|

9/21/2018 3:34 PM

Yeah I'm not an asshole all the time ?

|

9/21/2018 3:46 PM

Underground wrote: Photo
If anyone is doing a Tyler Evans Fast by Ferracci Husqvarna CR250 build, let me know and I'll donate these genuine N Style decal set given to me by his mechanic back then still sealed. And I'm not talking yeah I want to do one, but I've done one and looking for the final pieces. Would rather they be on a tribute bike then stuck in a draw where they've been the last 10 or how ever many years.

Good on you brother! This very thing is one of the few that put a smile on my face today, cause it’s been a bitch. Nice ?

|