Genuine Tyler Evans Husky #247 number decal set

Related:
Create New Tag

9/20/2018 10:08 PM

Photo
If anyone is doing a Tyler Evans Fast by Ferracci Husqvarna CR250 build, let me know and I'll donate these genuine N Style decal set given to me by his mechanic back then still sealed. And I'm not talking yeah I want to do one, but I've done one and looking for the final pieces. Would rather they be on a tribute bike then stuck in a draw where they've been the last 10 or how ever many years.
|

9/21/2018 9:23 AM

I've been looking for a decent '01-'02 FBF CR250 to add to my Husky fleet. Hope you find someone doing one up...RIPTE247

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

9/21/2018 9:51 AM

That's a great thing you're doing Underground!

|

9/21/2018 10:29 AM

Wandell wrote:

Yes, really a nice gesture, I clicked this thinking man might be a tad early selling Evans stuff and was pleasantly surprised.

|

9/21/2018 10:41 AM

Wandell wrote:

500guy wrote:

Yes, really a nice gesture, I clicked this thinking man might be a tad early selling Evans stuff and was pleasantly surprised. ...more

Same! This was awesome to see.

|

9/21/2018 3:34 PM

Yeah I'm not an asshole all the time ?

|

9/21/2018 3:46 PM

Underground wrote: Photo
If anyone is doing a Tyler Evans Fast by Ferracci Husqvarna CR250 build, let me know and I'll donate these genuine N Style ...more

Good on you brother! This very thing is one of the few that put a smile on my face today, cause it’s been a bitch. Nice ?

|

11/9/2021 6:19 PM

Underground wrote: Photo
If anyone is doing a Tyler Evans Fast by Ferracci Husqvarna CR250 build, let me know and I'll donate these genuine N Style ...more

Just wanted to say thanks to underground he has reached out to me and these are the numbers that will be going on the bike and happy for it to be a tribute to one punch !!

|