Geneva Supercross Stream time and link

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2018 5:22 AM

Looks like this will be streaming in 5 hours ?



I watched the replay but did not catch it live last night
|

12/1/2018 5:26 AM

Full last night program here for those, who miseed it

|

Power is nothing without control

12/1/2018 6:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2018 7:31 AM

Geneva pre-race Pulp show live now.
http://pulpmxshow.com/
Arcive link http://pulpmx.com/podcasts/181201_prerace_geneva.mp3

|

12/1/2018 9:28 AM

any link ? night two should start soon ?

|

12/1/2018 9:57 AM

|

12/1/2018 10:27 AM

What happened to Barcia last night. I would have figured he'd be battling for the win, not finishing back in 7th. Did he crash?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

12/1/2018 10:32 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

What happened to Barcia last night. I would have figured he'd be battling for the win, not finishing back in 7th. Did he crash?

From the Duel Cup races, I figured he would have crushed everyone.

|

12/1/2018 11:05 AM

Audio issues?

|

12/1/2018 1:05 PM

|

12/1/2018 1:29 PM

Like these 1 on 1 races.

|

Hoeba hoeba hoeba hop hop hop.

12/1/2018 1:34 PM

Barcia never fails to surprise.

|

12/1/2018 1:36 PM

Craig’s attitude is great!

|

12/1/2018 1:38 PM

689 wrote:

Barcia never fails to surprise.

I feel like if you know anything about Barcia that shouldn't have been surprising.

Anyone know why Barcia and Craig didn't do a third race?

|

12/1/2018 1:41 PM

He probably got disqualified.

|

12/1/2018 1:58 PM

I love Barcia.




no homo

|

12/1/2018 2:03 PM

lmao what in gods name was that BamBam? his whip in the first head to head over the finish line was dope af tho.

Also why did Mookie pull off in that heat when he was behind Barcia anyone know?

|

12/1/2018 2:07 PM

hyler199 wrote:

lmao what in gods name was that BamBam? his whip in the first head to head over the finish line was dope af tho.

Also why did Mookie pull off in that heat when he was behind Barcia anyone know?

Matthes tweeted Mookie had bike problems that are putting him out for night. He was hauling before it broke though, putting pressure on Barcia.. I really hope Mookie comes out blazing this season. Good kid

|

12/1/2018 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2018 2:47 PM

Brayton so smooth. December is going to be long.

|

12/1/2018 3:58 PM

Barcia... Cleans Craig out and then tries to launch his bike in front of Craig when he takes off. What an idiot.

No 3rd race because Barcia pointed at his clutch i think and gave the 'slit the throat' signal as if he was done.

|

12/1/2018 4:34 PM

?start=2222
|

12/1/2018 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2018 8:05 PM

I really don't know what Barcia's deal is. Is he five years old? Why come out an make an absolute ass of yourself at a relatively meaningless off-season SX? He's a very tough guy to be a fan of. What's up with 7th place on night one? Did he crash out?

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

12/1/2018 8:13 PM

Shit move, Barcia. Take yourself and another guy out, and then take him out again because he got up faster than you? And here I thought he was starting to outgrow his usual antics.

|

12/1/2018 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2018 10:16 PM

Harv379 wrote:

Barcia... Cleans Craig out and then tries to launch his bike in front of Craig when he takes off. What an idiot.

No 3rd race because Barcia pointed at his clutch i think and gave the 'slit the throat' signal as if he was done.

In the slow motion replay crash with Craig you can see Barcia's clutch lever is bent upward. I would guess that had something to do with the 2 launches he put to Craig ? edit= I do not think it was intentional.

|

12/1/2018 8:26 PM

689 wrote:

Barcia never fails to surprise.

jorgechavez wrote:

I feel like if you know anything about Barcia that shouldn't have been surprising.

Anyone know why Barcia and Craig didn't do a third race?

Take out was expected but not didn't expect him to try and launch his bike into Craig

|

12/1/2018 9:50 PM

689 wrote:

Barcia never fails to surprise.

jorgechavez wrote:

I feel like if you know anything about Barcia that shouldn't have been surprising.

Anyone know why Barcia and Craig didn't do a third race?

689 wrote:

Take out was expected but not didn't expect him to try and launch his bike into Craig

No clutch and he didn't know it until he picked the bike up.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

12/1/2018 9:59 PM

View this post on Instagram

Justin Barcia takes out @christiancraig with a little game of motorcycle tag at #GenevaSX

A post shared by MotoXAddicts.com (@motoxaddictscom) on

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/1/2018 10:13 PM

track was surprisingly good—the main long rhythm had multiple options, and the turn going into them had multiple lines that made it really interesting. wall before the whoops was actually pretty interesting too…think it helped make them less a huge advantage for the americans.

|

12/1/2018 11:48 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

I feel like if you know anything about Barcia that shouldn't have been surprising.

Anyone know why Barcia and Craig didn't do a third race?

689 wrote:

Take out was expected but not didn't expect him to try and launch his bike into Craig

8tensolutions wrote:

No clutch and he didn't know it until he picked the bike up.

Possibly when he first picks the bike up but when Craig is spinning the bike around looks to me like Barcia aims the bike for Craig then gives it enough gas to hit him.

|

12/2/2018 1:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2018 4:39 AM

I absolutely love Barcia , true racer, and races with heart , do anything to win! Every pussy that hates him are probably the same people who hated Osborne move on Savatgy.

|