Geneva SX Day 1 Highlights

GD2
Fantasy
854th
12/5/2015 1:18pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2015 8:02pm
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

SX Tour Genève résumé vidéo Vendredi soir

SX Tour Genève: Résumé vidéo des Manches SX2 et de la Finale SX1 du vendredi soir. ITW de Yannis Irsuti et Greg Aranda !

Posted by SX TOUR OFFICIAL PAGE on Friday, December 4, 2015
|
mx_563
12/5/2015 3:07pm
Can any French speakers out there explain to me what "doe-kuh" means? Is that the French version of "umm"? Whenever I hear someone speaking French I always pick up on this. Aranda says it like three times in his interview. I don't know how to spell it but it sounds like doe-kuh or doan-kuh or maybe done-kuh

Also....I never would have thought that Vuillumin was such a common name. Unless she's related to DV.
rivvs
Fantasy
1262nd
12/5/2015 5:16pm
mx_563 wrote:
Can any French speakers out there explain to me what "doe-kuh" means? Is that the French version of "umm"? Whenever I hear someone speaking French I...
Can any French speakers out there explain to me what "doe-kuh" means? Is that the French version of "umm"? Whenever I hear someone speaking French I always pick up on this. Aranda says it like three times in his interview. I don't know how to spell it but it sounds like doe-kuh or doan-kuh or maybe done-kuh

Also....I never would have thought that Vuillumin was such a common name. Unless she's related to DV.
it is "donc". I dont know how to explain it because it means different things.

http://www.linguee.fr/francais-anglais/traduction/donc.html

The Shop

Stephon
12/5/2015 5:16pm
Nice work! Love the longer GoPro Clips.
PJ205
12/5/2015 8:02pm
GD2 wrote:
Also here's a Malcolm Stewart GoPro.

https://youtu.be/OZbV3hIAlgI
Guess I know what i'll be doing for the remainder of the night... trying to make sense of Malcolms corner speed after the double in, triple on, hop off, triple in.

Post a reply to: Geneva SX Day 1 Highlights

The Latest