Geico running production showa forks?

JB479
Anyone know why hampshire and hunter have switched backed to the showa fork? It doesn’t look like it even has lower coatings. Sexton is still running KYB. Maybe ML512 can explain
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/22/2019 5:54pm
JB479 wrote:
Anyone know why hampshire and hunter have switched backed to the showa fork? It doesn’t look like it even has lower coatings. Sexton is still running...
Anyone know why hampshire and hunter have switched backed to the showa fork? It doesn’t look like it even has lower coatings. Sexton is still running KYB. Maybe ML512 can explain
As far as I’m aware, Hampshire was on a kit fork still. Shimoda, Jett Lawrence and Mumford are all running their amateur suspension. So it’s production stuff as that’s all they’ve tested with. Hunter Lawrence should be on KYB.
mxcrzy
Fantasy
823rd
8/22/2019 6:15pm
ML512 wrote:
As far as I’m aware, Hampshire was on a kit fork still. Shimoda, Jett Lawrence and Mumford are all running their amateur suspension. So it’s production...
As far as I’m aware, Hampshire was on a kit fork still. Shimoda, Jett Lawrence and Mumford are all running their amateur suspension. So it’s production stuff as that’s all they’ve tested with. Hunter Lawrence should be on KYB.
Certainly different forks/clamps in Hampshire and Hunters recent IG posts old photos?

The Shop

JB479
8/22/2019 9:23pm
ML512 wrote:
As far as I’m aware, Hampshire was on a kit fork still. Shimoda, Jett Lawrence and Mumford are all running their amateur suspension. So it’s production...
It looks to me like hunter and rj are running the same as their amateur team now compared to hangtown and early rounds where he ran Kit kyb stuff.

Post a reply to: Geico running production showa forks?

The Latest