Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2020 5:28 PM

Wonder who will replace them.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/29/2020 5:31 PM

Pretty big hit for the Team.
Honestly If Geico was cheaper I would of considered covering all of my vehicles using them.

Ghost

|

8/29/2020 5:34 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Jake, from State Farm.

|

8/29/2020 5:38 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

ti473 wrote:

Jake, from State Farm.

grin grin grin
|

8/29/2020 5:46 PM

Damn...with twisted tea joining the game could we seen another beer company come on as a title sponsor? Budweiser Honda?

|

8/29/2020 6:00 PM

88FYNN88 wrote:

Damn...with twisted tea joining the game could we seen another beer company come on as a title sponsor? Budweiser Honda?

Not sure if that will work with a majority of their riders being under 21

|

8/29/2020 6:01 PM

Could Bang Energy Drinks get into the game?

|

8/29/2020 6:08 PM

88FYNN88 wrote:

Not impossible, but doubtful. Pepsi owns Rockstar and they're also the exclusive distributor for Bang Energy.

|

8/29/2020 6:13 PM

88FYNN88 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not impossible, but doubtful. Pepsi owns Rockstar and they're also the exclusive distributor for Bang Energy.

But with Rockstar maybe leaving Husqvarna... then you have opportunities. CBD companies are probably the ones who are willing to invest but not if promotors only allows one of them to show their logo and the others being banned.

|

8/29/2020 6:15 PM

88FYNN88 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wouldnt say doubtful. Pepsi stands to make more on distribution. Distribution rights arent cheap, Bang pays Pepsi a solid amount, i could easily see Pepsi pushing Bang to explore a deal.

|

8/29/2020 6:19 PM

White Claw or some other hard seltzer should go big.

|

8/29/2020 6:21 PM

Get Amsoil back in the game.

Photo

Seriously, if SX starts back up in January, that only leaves 4 months to find a new title sponsor.

|

8/29/2020 6:22 PM

Its gonna be interesting to see how big of a deal/name/company a high profile team as Geico Honda can find to replace Geico. Will it be a company from inside the moto economy or will it be a outside sponsorship such as McDonals/Sonic/USAA/...

|

8/29/2020 6:26 PM

Bring back boo koo!
The reality of speed!!!!

|

8/29/2020 6:37 PM

Frank's Red Hot... I just like their slogan; might look good on the radiator shrouds. Photo

|

8/29/2020 6:41 PM

Could this have anything to do with Craig leaving to go to Star Yamaha? Do I remember correctly Craig is married to one of the Geico Honda owners daughters?

|

8/29/2020 6:46 PM

motoman617 wrote:

Could this have anything to do with Craig leaving to go to Star Yamaha? Do I remember correctly Craig is married to one of the Geico Honda owners daughters?

Not a gieco daughter

|

8/29/2020 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2020 7:14 PM

motoman617 wrote:

Or the fact that his father-in-law will be at Star next year ?? And his brother is the motor guy / crew chief this year and I’m sure he’ll stay put

Yeah... might have something to do with it.

Maybe it’ll go back to old school “Factory Connection “ race team ? Doc Martens ?

|

8/29/2020 6:55 PM

langhammx wrote:

Or the fact that his father-in-law will be at Star next year ?? And his brother is the motor guy / crew chief this year and I’m sure he’ll stay put

Maybe it’ll go back to old school “Factory Connection “ race team ? Doc Martens ?

Did Jeff Majkrzak sell his shares of the Geico Honda team? What's his role at Star Yamaha?

|

8/29/2020 6:57 PM

Photo
|

8/29/2020 7:10 PM

motoman617 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Did Jeff Majkrzak sell his shares of the Geico Honda team? What's his role at Star Yamaha?

Rumor has it... but it’s 2020 and things are changing by the minute. We will see what happens when the dust settles. I don’t think the whole Star deal is done yet and I have no details to give you.

|

8/29/2020 7:20 PM

dungey knew.

|

8/29/2020 7:21 PM

cable wrote:

dungey knew.

I’d have to agree with you ! wink

|

8/29/2020 7:35 PM

motoman617 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Well that's a relief! I was afraid Christian had a side piece related to some Star bigwig! Good to hear that's not the case. lol

|

8/29/2020 7:37 PM

motoman617 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

dirtworldmx wrote:

Well that's a relief! I was afraid Christian had a side piece related to some Star bigwig! Good to hear that's not the case. lol

It’s all hearsay, but time will tell.

|

8/29/2020 7:42 PM

Alias CBD

|

8/29/2020 7:43 PM

cable wrote:

dungey knew.

Makes you wonder. 2020 is weird. Never thought I’d see RD5 at geico then him leaving a week later, then geico leaving Honda and RD5 riding an HRC bike... laughing

|

8/29/2020 7:56 PM

I buy Geico insurance products for my business, 8 commercial vehicles, 4 personal autos, 6 dirt bikes, and my home. I also use their sister company Guard for workman’s comp insurance.

If they really are leaving this sport, then it’s time for me to leave Geico. They have never been the most cost effective insurer, but I use them primarily because they are involved in motocross and Suoercross.

Hopefully Mr. Buffet hears his biggest cash cow is planning this, and tells Geico to reconsider losing a lot of off road enthusiasts ...

|

8/29/2020 8:07 PM

Progressive Photo

|

8/29/2020 8:34 PM

Maybe the Federal Reserve can sponsor them, they print a fresh trillion every month!

|