peelout
10/18/2018 9:22am Edited Date/Time 10/18/2018 9:22am
Rickyisms wrote:
christmas came early with this thread.
and so did the OP
agn5009
10/18/2018 10:58am
Tbteam wrote:
Can some please dumbgeon this creepy thread?
Dumbgeon? More like HOF!

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/18/2018 11:09am
Barrett57 wrote:
Why am I not suprised that your from Derbyshire ??
Go on...

People on the other side of the pond are wondering what you mean.
Donovan759
10/18/2018 11:17am
Barrett57 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Go on...

X2
10/18/2018 11:20am
Barrett57 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Go on...

because people from Derbyshire are a cut above those in Yorkshire, lancashire, and the entire south of the country, and we know there is no point skirting around things we want - just go ahead and ask directly.
aroark247
10/18/2018 12:25pm
because people from Derbyshire are a cut above those in Yorkshire, lancashire, and the entire south of the country, and we know there is no point...
because people from Derbyshire are a cut above those in Yorkshire, lancashire, and the entire south of the country, and we know there is no point skirting around things we want - just go ahead and ask directly.
I'll ask you directly then, how deep are we talking? Like until the gear is a little white again, or just completely entirely covered in white?
10/18/2018 1:36pm
because people from Derbyshire are a cut above those in Yorkshire, lancashire, and the entire south of the country, and we know there is no point...
aroark247 wrote:
I'll ask you directly then, how deep are we talking? Like until the gear is a little white again, or just completely entirely covered in white?
oh, i go deep, real deep
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
10/18/2018 2:24pm
aroark247 wrote:
oh, i go deep, real deep
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/18/2018 3:37pm Edited Date/Time 10/18/2018 4:00pm
murph783 wrote:
This is fucking fantastic
I'd have to think the boots would disagree.
Deja New
10/19/2018 3:37am
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy
But My boots are dirty, so call me maybe
It's hard to look right at you baby
But my armors filthy, so call me maybe
Hey I just met you and this is crazy
My socks won’t sniff themselves, and my boots are tasty
And dirty gear will start to chafe me
My Shits real dirty, so call me maybe....

MohMoto14
10/19/2018 4:29am
Ramrod wrote:
I clicked on this expecting to hear about how guys power wash off their gear or use Oxy clean and detergents... getting the stain of Georgia...
I clicked on this expecting to hear about how guys power wash off their gear or use Oxy clean and detergents... getting the stain of Georgia red clay out of their gear etc. but this is just too funny!
A can of coca-cola takes care of that red clay.I

I think he's going with the flour and milk approach on riding shorts and socks. Heating it in a skillet until it thickens then serves it over toast or possibly some potatoes if you fancy that. The secret to success here is how he is going to climax on them before he sends them back. The quality is in the care he puts into each customer.
MohMoto14
10/19/2018 4:46am Edited Date/Time 10/19/2018 4:48am
ok, it probably does sound a bit weird. ill just say that i ride, drive cars, play football - im not some lonely weirdo sexpest. I...
ok, it probably does sound a bit weird.

ill just say that i ride, drive cars, play football - im not some lonely weirdo sexpest.

I just have a thing for nice gear, and also cleaning it
JoePit wrote:
You almost sounded normal until the very last part. By the way every time I fear this thread ending you come in all calm, cool, and...
You almost sounded normal until the very last part.

By the way every time I fear this thread ending you come in all calm, cool, and collected and save the day.
ha ha, well, i am mr calm and collected. if you want it to sound a bit more weird, i prefer to clean certain brands more...
ha ha, well, i am mr calm and collected.

if you want it to sound a bit more weird, i prefer to clean certain brands more than others

on a separate topic, how many times have you seen someone make a lewd comment on a female lady wearing knee high boots - but that seems to be acceptable
Are you medicated or does this stuff just come out naturally? LoL Your great entertainment, I just haven't figured out if it requires any effort.

Zero times that I recall. Doesn't matter if you think it should be acceptable or not, it's free speech, and why are lewd comments unacceptable when she wore them to attract men's lewd thoughts in the first place?

"You may not be a whore, but you sure are wearing a whore's uniform." - Daniel Tosh

ga_pike
10/19/2018 5:23am
oh, i go deep, real deep
Are we talking Bangers and Mash or Bubbles and Squeak?
kb228
10/19/2018 5:56am
When i ship my boots to you, should i also include a fleshlight?
robkinuk
10/19/2018 6:25am Edited Date/Time 10/19/2018 6:27am
Barrett57 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Go on...

I'm not sure of your claimed Derbyshire credentials, so here's a few questions?

Which Derbyshire rider won a World MX championship?

Another Derbyshire GP rider now works in MXGP. Name him and what he does today?

Name 3 Motocross track's in Derbyshire?
Motox627!
10/19/2018 6:34am
I expected nothing less than seeing this at the top this morning! Silly Happy Friday!!!
DeStouwer
10/19/2018 6:41am Edited Date/Time 10/19/2018 6:46am
I can imagine OP wearing a dress and lipstick and going Jame Gumb all over some guy's boots.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/19/2018 7:23am
kb228 wrote:
When i ship my boots to you, should i also include a fleshlight?
No. That ruins the whole thing for him. That's what the boots are for.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/19/2018 7:25am
Deja New wrote:
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy But My boots are dirty, so call me maybe It's hard to look right at you baby...
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy
But My boots are dirty, so call me maybe
It's hard to look right at you baby
But my armors filthy, so call me maybe
Hey I just met you and this is crazy
My socks won’t sniff themselves, and my boots are tasty
And dirty gear will start to chafe me
My Shits real dirty, so call me maybe....

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing Dude you have me laughing so hard right now!
CR92
10/19/2018 7:42am
aroark247 wrote:
oh, i go deep, real deep
seth505 wrote:
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/oVEHOknTroRqg/giphy.gif[/img]
I literally just busted up laughing so loud I woke my wife up because of this! ??????????
10/19/2018 8:18am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Go on...

robkinuk wrote:
I'm not sure of your claimed Derbyshire credentials, so here's a few questions? Which Derbyshire rider won a World MX championship? Another Derbyshire GP rider now...
I'm not sure of your claimed Derbyshire credentials, so here's a few questions?

Which Derbyshire rider won a World MX championship?

Another Derbyshire GP rider now works in MXGP. Name him and what he does today?

Name 3 Motocross track's in Derbyshire?
no idea, i ride for fun, like i said, mostly on the green lanes, but there is bonsall moor track, there is one at Ashover, uncle eddies. no shortage at all.
10/19/2018 8:25am
JoePit wrote:
You almost sounded normal until the very last part. By the way every time I fear this thread ending you come in all calm, cool, and...
You almost sounded normal until the very last part.

By the way every time I fear this thread ending you come in all calm, cool, and collected and save the day.
ha ha, well, i am mr calm and collected. if you want it to sound a bit more weird, i prefer to clean certain brands more...
ha ha, well, i am mr calm and collected.

if you want it to sound a bit more weird, i prefer to clean certain brands more than others

on a separate topic, how many times have you seen someone make a lewd comment on a female lady wearing knee high boots - but that seems to be acceptable
MohMoto14 wrote:
Are you medicated or does this stuff just come out naturally? LoL Your great entertainment, I just haven't figured out if it requires any effort. Zero...
Are you medicated or does this stuff just come out naturally? LoL Your great entertainment, I just haven't figured out if it requires any effort.

Zero times that I recall. Doesn't matter if you think it should be acceptable or not, it's free speech, and why are lewd comments unacceptable when she wore them to attract men's lewd thoughts in the first place?

"You may not be a whore, but you sure are wearing a whore's uniform." - Daniel Tosh

something in my spidey senses tells me that I'm a little bit busted here...

there are many types of medication, including those of dubious legality, but generally speaking, no, not in the sense that might be mind bending.

Its not requiring much effort, and I am taking the piss a fair bit now, because its entertaining me a fair bit

never knew there would be so many avid memeists, lyricists, and comedians

offer still stands Wink
Donovan759
10/19/2018 8:29am
something in my spidey senses tells me that I'm a little bit busted here... there are many types of medication, including those of dubious legality, but...
something in my spidey senses tells me that I'm a little bit busted here...

there are many types of medication, including those of dubious legality, but generally speaking, no, not in the sense that might be mind bending.

Its not requiring much effort, and I am taking the piss a fair bit now, because its entertaining me a fair bit

never knew there would be so many avid memeists, lyricists, and comedians

offer still stands Wink
I offered to let you clean all my cat gear and you used your location as an excuse. You don't seem very committed.

Post a reply to: Gear cleaning

The Latest