Gavin Faith

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2018 10:30 AM

Does anyone know what Gavin is doing next year? He has hands down been the best guy in AX the past few years when he's healthy in my opinion. I know the top guys are transitioning to supercross but I haven't heard anything about him.

|

12/6/2018 10:51 AM

He had a pretty bad injury. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him anywhere this year.

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

12/6/2018 10:51 AM

Sounds like he’s hanging up the boots after some major back to back injuries. From what I’ve heard he’s been super smart with his money, his dad and him were purchasing apartment complexes or something like when he was doing well.

|

12/6/2018 12:39 PM

ML512 wrote:

Sounds like he’s hanging up the boots after some major back to back injuries. From what I’ve heard he’s been super smart with his money, his dad and him were purchasing apartment complexes or something like when he was doing well.

Basically the same story, they wanted him to have surgery on his neck or back I believe if he was going to continue racing but it was a pretty risky surgery so I think he just decided to not get the surgery and hang the boots up. Him and his family have been purchasing homes, remodeling them, and turning them into rentals in the offseasons so he should have a pretty good income coming in off of those in the future. Great family and I hopefully got all the info correct, saw them at the AX finale in May so it’s been a while.

|

12/6/2018 12:45 PM

Can he at least ride for fun? Or is it no riding period?

|

12/6/2018 1:18 PM

Has anybody seen Gavin?

|

12/6/2018 1:52 PM

Here's the same exact questions and post from exactly a month ago.............

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Any-word-on-where-Gavin-Faith-ends-up,1349183

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

12/6/2018 2:42 PM

Bummer hearing he had to hang up the boots. I enjoyed watching him race AX, I was wondering how he would transition back to SX. Sounds like he’s set up nicely in life after racing though, that’s good to hear.

|

12/6/2018 3:48 PM

gerg wrote:

Has anybody seen Gavin?

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaggagagahahahahahahhahahaa

I’m looking for Gavin. He’s my best friend. He left me. I lost him, I mean I lost him. Someone must have seen an Englishman! Really funny he is!

|

12/7/2018 6:24 AM

gerg wrote:

Has anybody seen Gavin?

I saw him during Thanksgiving in Tallahassee. He was in good spirits, but was uncertain of his plans.





Joey

|

12/7/2018 5:48 PM

gerg wrote:

Has anybody seen Gavin?

He was riding practice at oakridge here in iowa a few weeks back.

|

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

12/7/2018 6:49 PM

gerg wrote:

Has anybody seen Gavin?

Chains wrote:

He was riding practice at oakridge here in iowa a few weeks back.

No shit? What was he riding?

|

Did i do that?

12/8/2018 10:03 PM

gerg wrote:

Has anybody seen Gavin?

Chains wrote:

He was riding practice at oakridge here in iowa a few weeks back.

Travis_Hudson wrote:

No shit? What was he riding?

Just spent one session out on a buddies RMZ450 for fun.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

12/9/2018 8:51 AM

Chains wrote:

He was riding practice at oakridge here in iowa a few weeks back.

Travis_Hudson wrote:

No shit? What was he riding?

Riesenberg448 wrote:

Just spent one session out on a buddies RMZ450 for fun.

Nice!

|

Did i do that?

12/9/2018 9:03 AM

fanger wrote:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaggagagahahahahahahhahahaa

I’m looking for Gavin. He’s my best friend. He left me. I lost him, I mean I lost him. Someone must have seen an Englishman! Really funny he is!

I just helped that guy hahaha

|