Gatorback GP question.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/9/2017 8:47pm
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you...
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you want to come to the RV park we will be living in while our new house is built. That park is pretty nice and does have a big pool and a very nice lake to swim in. There are no gators in the lake, so you won't have to be concerned about getting your face chewed off.
400$ a ticket I hope there's a lot that is included for that price and not just premium seating. Hopefully the place is jammed packed full of people and the show doesn't disappoint.

Good luck with the sale and don't forget to start a thread in non-moto when your new house is being built if you don't mind sharing. I'm looking at the possibility of building my first one later this year.

jeffro503
7/9/2017 8:55pm
OK, pulled the trigger on VIP tickets. We will be there, but probably just for Sunday. Any Vital bros in the area may show up at...
OK, pulled the trigger on VIP tickets. We will be there, but probably just for Sunday.

Any Vital bros in the area may show up at Harry's place for a pre-party on Saturday. Yes, there will be plenty of smoked meats, gator tail, swimming and general buffoonery, monkeyshines, hi-jinks, skylarking, etc. .If you decide to jump off the roof into the pool, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, if you miss the pool and go over the fence into the swamp you agree I cannot be held responsible for cottonmouth strikes or damages caused by gators.
So wish I could make this!! What weekend is this? On my phone and too lazy to look it up.
logan_140
7/9/2017 8:56pm
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you...
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you want to come to the RV park we will be living in while our new house is built. That park is pretty nice and does have a big pool and a very nice lake to swim in. There are no gators in the lake, so you won't have to be concerned about getting your face chewed off.
No gators in the lake... we live in Florida bro.. any body of fresh water there is going to be gators lol

The Shop

7/10/2017 10:15am
logan_140 wrote:
No gators in the lake... we live in Florida bro.. any body of fresh water there is going to be gators lol
No, this lake is one of the few lakes in Florida (10 total if memory serves) that is certified by the state as a swimming lake. That also means (I hope) no brain-eating amoebas. I hate brain-eating amoebas.
7/10/2017 10:16am
OK, pulled the trigger on VIP tickets. We will be there, but probably just for Sunday. Any Vital bros in the area may show up at...
OK, pulled the trigger on VIP tickets. We will be there, but probably just for Sunday.

Any Vital bros in the area may show up at Harry's place for a pre-party on Saturday. Yes, there will be plenty of smoked meats, gator tail, swimming and general buffoonery, monkeyshines, hi-jinks, skylarking, etc. .If you decide to jump off the roof into the pool, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, if you miss the pool and go over the fence into the swamp you agree I cannot be held responsible for cottonmouth strikes or damages caused by gators.
jeffro503 wrote:
So wish I could make this!! What weekend is this? On my phone and too lazy to look it up.
Wish you could too, Jeffbro! It's Labor Day weekend. 2nd of September.
7/10/2017 10:20am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Sweet! Your wife doesn't mind a third person in the bed or is there bunk beds? Smile

My wife is hooking it up for me!
Kkawbro! Our camper is a two person, but I'm sure there are plenty of Hotels near the place. Of course, all that is predicated on actually selling this place before September. We shall see.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
682nd
7/10/2017 12:15pm
Anyone know the detailed schedule for the race? Tix say Thur -Sunday, but ads say normal Sat and sunday. I can assume Friday is practice but what is Thursday? Working on flight plans and wanted to see if anyone could find a detailed schedule.
Else I'll email the promoter and ask.
tingo
7/10/2017 12:30pm
KurtJ99 wrote:
Anyone know the detailed schedule for the race? Tix say Thur -Sunday, but ads say normal Sat and sunday. I can assume Friday is practice but...
Anyone know the detailed schedule for the race? Tix say Thur -Sunday, but ads say normal Sat and sunday. I can assume Friday is practice but what is Thursday? Working on flight plans and wanted to see if anyone could find a detailed schedule.
Else I'll email the promoter and ask.

logan_140
7/10/2017 1:13pm
logan_140 wrote:
No, this lake is one of the few lakes in Florida (10 total if memory serves) that is certified by the state as a swimming lake...
No, this lake is one of the few lakes in Florida (10 total if memory serves) that is certified by the state as a swimming lake. That also means (I hope) no brain-eating amoebas. I hate brain-eating amoebas.
Oh wow! How do they keep gators out? Just patrol?
Stuntman949
7/10/2017 1:23pm
logan_140 wrote:
Oh wow! How do they keep gators out? Just patrol?
Remember Batman's shark repellent?
Johnny Depp
7/10/2017 1:29pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
It will be worth seeing the Stewart's go up against the Euros
Yep, can't wait to see the Alta run.
7/11/2017 5:09am
We will be there for the weekend. Was planning on just coming up friday night for the sat/sun racing, but I wouldn't mind racing the vet class on friday. Its only been 10ish years since I have raced, and close to 15 since I rode gatorback. We will see.. Regardless if you guys are wandering around the pits and see a silver '17 F450 with a truck bed camper on the back, stop and say hi
kkawboy14
7/11/2017 7:00am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Sweet! Your wife doesn't mind a third person in the bed or is there bunk beds? Smile

My wife is hooking it up for me!
Kkawbro! Our camper is a two person, but I'm sure there are plenty of Hotels near the place. Of course, all that is predicated on actually...
Kkawbro! Our camper is a two person, but I'm sure there are plenty of Hotels near the place. Of course, all that is predicated on actually selling this place before September. We shall see.
Smile

I have family from Tampa to Daytona, it's rare I pay to sleep in Florida. I'll be hittin up the $400 tickets!
kkawboy14
7/19/2017 4:12am
I'm about to cancel my airplane tickets......Gatorback was the attraction for me, that place is awesome for watching races.
7/19/2017 4:15am
kkawboy14 wrote:
I'm about to cancel my airplane tickets......Gatorback was the attraction for me, that place is awesome for watching races.
Come on kkawbro! Agreed, Gatorback is awesome, but give WW a chance. Junior is a great person and deserves a shot.
kkawboy14
7/19/2017 8:13am Edited Date/Time 7/19/2017 8:14am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Come on kkawbro! Agreed, Gatorback is awesome, but give WW a chance. Junior is a great person and deserves a shot.
Looks like I will be going, it's not worth the charges for canceling the airplane ticket. I thought she booked it with miles
edgo897
7/19/2017 10:42am
Sure, a lake in Florida with no alligators. You're losing some credibility

Post a reply to: Gatorback GP question.

The Latest