Gasjer gets off again.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2017 6:54 PM

How many lives does this cat have?

|

10/14/2017 6:57 PM

Lucky there was a little flat spot where he landed...if that was a jump face that crash would have been similar to Roczens get off...ouch.

|

10/14/2017 6:57 PM

He wants to come full time for SXw00t

|

10/14/2017 6:59 PM

Right before he crashed I told the wife how uncomfortable he looked then boom.

|

10/14/2017 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 7:06 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

have you ever seen a MXGP rider come and dominate SX in their first big SX race? Usually takes them a full season to become a good SX rider.

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

10/14/2017 7:06 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

have you ever seen a MXGP rider come and dominate SX in their first big SX race? Usually takes them a full season to become a good SX rider.

Mate this is Vitard!! Stop talking sense

|

10/14/2017 7:10 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

Mate this is Vitard!! Stop talking sense

hehehehe smile

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

10/14/2017 7:13 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

He did good so far didn't he?
That section where he crashed is just ridiculous. Bogle crashed hard there too and he's certainly not a rookie.
Musquin and Tomac were doing several mistakes there too

It's not like Gajser was outside the top10 and rode over his head. He would have probably finished 5th at least

|

10/14/2017 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 7:15 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Tortelli?

I guess technically he'd raced a couple 125s and another 250 event, though.....

|

10/14/2017 7:15 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

That section where he crashed is just ridiculous. Bogle crashed hard there too and he's certainly not a rookie.

It's not like Gajser was outside the top10 and rode over his head. He would have probably finished 5th at least

But bogles always crashing on the first lap.. We expected that.

|

10/14/2017 7:15 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Tortelli?

DV12?

|

10/14/2017 7:18 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Bogle had another rider come over on him and he clipped him in the air....I thought Gasjer was doing good but thought to myself as Dean and Tickle went by that wouldn't settle with him too well and he may override and then boom...oh well I hope he's not hurt too bad.

|

10/14/2017 7:18 PM

at least he didnt crash on a flat bit... that was worth missing the Nations for wasnt it.

|

10/14/2017 7:19 PM

Hard for Tim he’s never raced against the fastest SX dudes then hops into a race and pushes it. SX takes time man

|

10/14/2017 7:19 PM

kiwifan wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Tortelli?

PastranaWho wrote:

DV12?

DV won his 7th SX event, and it was a 125 regional race.

Tortelli won his 4th, after 2 125 events and then a 250 race. But I think the A1 event that he won was a mild mud event.

|

10/14/2017 7:20 PM

philG wrote:

at least he didnt crash on a flat bit... that was worth missing the Nations for wasnt it.

Dude, give it a fucking rest.......

|

10/14/2017 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 7:33 PM

philG wrote:

shots fired

via GIPHY

|

10/14/2017 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2017 4:27 PM

Im just going on what jeff emig said he looked sketchy all nite doing the rhythm section, his first crash was just as eventful as the last. He looks way off and very lucky to walk out with no injury. MEC is not even a full blown sx trackwink

|

10/14/2017 7:33 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

Im just going on what jeff emig said he looked sketchy all nite doing the rhythm section, his first crash was just as eventful as the last. He looks way off and very lucky to walk out with no injury. MEC is not even a full blown sx trackwink

Any rhythm section you have to slow down for is asking for trouble, IMO, Gajser was doing ok, he will know he can run the pace when he gets dialed in, i'm wondering if this is the first time he has raced under lights outdoors.

|

10/14/2017 7:37 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Exactly. I remember how uncomfortable Albee looked when he came over.

|

10/14/2017 7:37 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

Didnt tomac just crash on the easiest part of a "full blown sx track"? Gajser was doing fine before he crashed.

|

10/14/2017 7:49 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

“Gajser gets off again“. silly grin

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

10/14/2017 8:33 PM

Well, he lasted longer than Bogle or the latest deity (for so many it seems), Tomac. How many SX races have those two competed in?

I hope they are all OK. And all others get through this dog and pony event.

It would be good to see Moose Can score the Million.

|

10/14/2017 8:35 PM

Half his luck. Everyone deserves to get off every now n then.

|

10/14/2017 8:42 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

kiwifan wrote:

Christophe Porcel was very impressive right off the bat, but that was 250s...

|

I'll keep my guns, freedom and money, and you can keep the "change"

10/14/2017 8:50 PM

super mini race is the best race of the night!

|

10/14/2017 8:52 PM

He was doing well. Would like to see him do a full season here.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

10/14/2017 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 8:53 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

philG wrote:

Any rhythm section you have to slow down for is asking for trouble, IMO, Gajser was doing ok, he will know he can run the pace when he gets dialed in, i'm wondering if this is the first time he has raced under lights outdoors.

What about Qatar ? Referring to racing under the lights.

|

10/14/2017 9:00 PM

If he did come over here full time i dont think it would be too bad of an idea to have Gajser race a 250 in his first sx season.

|

10/14/2017 9:08 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

super mini race is the best race of the night!

wrong thread lol

|