Related:
Create New Tag
Bidirella Bidirella
9/22/2016 1:04 PM

Gasjer is out for this weekend. Crashed hard this week at home. Nothing broken but 2 weeks rest for Tiga. What a bummer!!!

agn5009 agn5009
9/22/2016 1:05 PM

Damn it!!!!!!

jeffro503 jeffro503
9/22/2016 1:06 PM

God damn it!! I was so wanting him to go in there and do well! Shit this sucks!

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

OleTex OleTex
9/22/2016 1:13 PM

Well that sucks. He seems like a good guy.

Come and take it

Arni Arni
9/22/2016 1:17 PM

Hah, crash.... right.

It's a crash between his father and him. It all began after Glen Helen qualification race and apparently the hot heads did't cool yet.

"And remember, keep reaching for the stars because stars don't have arms to reach for you."
Gene Shemp

HenryA HenryA
9/22/2016 1:19 PM
Arni wrote:

Hah, crash.... right.

...more

Teaser! Give us more TMZ drama w00t

KX125

a22 a22
9/22/2016 1:20 PM

What a shame but glad he is ok
- pity, would have been good to see how he stacked up against Herlings/Webb and the other fancied runners.
Desalle- now Gasjer, who's next...?

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

Rowlands Rowlands
9/22/2016 1:20 PM

Well Slovenia are fucked now,

Speedy recovery Tim.

cali11 cali11
9/22/2016 1:24 PM

Hope he is still in for MEC

Prntscrn Prntscrn
9/22/2016 1:27 PM

fkn hell mate

Arni Arni
9/22/2016 1:42 PM

I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this here on the forum based on the other side of the world...I'm not sure this is 100% true.

Well, the story is on my opinion pretty simple. His father is angry about Tim's new relationship, since his late puberty is at 200%. Normally they had a day or two fights, but this one is quite huge. Tim didn't smile since the Charlotte race, and everybody knows why. The fight between his dad and him is well documented in Glen Helen, since there was a TV crew from Slovenia, and it was ugly. The Team stayed late night to calm down both sides, so Tim would actually race on Sunday.

His Father is also the team manager for MXdN team of Slovenia, so maybe there could be some issues around that, but on my opinion it's just stubbornness.

"And remember, keep reaching for the stars because stars don't have arms to reach for you."
Gene Shemp

Bad Billy Bad Billy
9/22/2016 1:46 PM
Arni Arni
9/22/2016 2:04 PM

Yes I have. Loved the Brad Lee episodes more.

But I still don't buy the injury statement from Gariboldi Team??? They have nothing to do with MXdN, since the team is Slovenia, and the manager is Bogo Gajser. Weird and strange and makes no sense.

Gene Shemp

Tim507 Tim507
9/22/2016 2:15 PM

Oh my......As the World Turns.....

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

agn5009 agn5009
9/22/2016 2:41 PM
a22 wrote:

What a shame but glad he ...more

Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Barcia, JMart and a few more I'm sure I'm missing that are among the best in the world and not attending.

Deetsmx Deetsmx
9/22/2016 3:04 PM
Arni wrote:

I believe someone would ...more

Yeah, I saw that. I was standing right there when that all went down. His dad was ripping into him with a crowd around him. Hell, he was still chewing his ass the next morning at breakfast. From what I was told at the race Gajser ended up on Honda instead of ktm because that's the only team that would allow his dad to play such a huge role in his team.

www.cheaptearoffs.com

Like us on facebook for weekly sx contests with prizes, discounts, and updates

Cheaptearoffs.com Facebook page

MxKing809 MxKing809
9/22/2016 3:50 PM

Wonder if that's why he's so vocal about wanting a US ride......

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

up in the air up in the air
9/22/2016 3:50 PM

....just give us the trophy now...it's done before it started

johnnypotato123 johnnypotato123
9/22/2016 4:10 PM
up in the air wrote:

....just give us the ...more

Gasjer is good but with or without him Slovenia is not going to win, like Canada no matter who they send, they aren't going to win.

PastranaWho PastranaWho
9/22/2016 4:17 PM
Arni wrote:

I believe someone would ...more

Deetsmx wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. I was ...more

Wow that sucks , tim seems like a cool kid. Shame he has a sicko as a father if its true. No wonder the dude wants to leave europe. I believe tim lost a brother to a motocross related accident? I think i read that somewhere.

mmcmx mmcmx
9/23/2016 12:50 AM
MxKing809 wrote:

Wonder if that's why he's ...more

It does make sense...

Bidirella Bidirella
9/23/2016 1:09 AM
MxKing809 wrote:

Wonder if that's why he's ...more

mmcmx wrote:

It does make sense...

I think his dad will follow him to the US. I dont see them part ways..

PressPassP PressPassP
9/23/2016 4:42 AM

WTF....this is always my favourite race of the year by a mile but I'm loosing interest every damn day...

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

avidchimp avidchimp
9/23/2016 6:49 AM

Bummer. Was looking forward to seeing Tim rip at the MXdN on Sunday am.

Flip109 Flip109
9/23/2016 6:53 AM

Turning into the MX D teams of nations lol least Herlings is racing a 450. Him a coop on 450's should be good!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry