Gasjer OUT for MXDN

Bidirella
Gasjer is out for this weekend. Crashed hard this week at home. Nothing broken but 2 weeks rest for Tiga. What a bummer!!!
|
jeffro503
9/22/2016 1:06pm
God damn it!! I was so wanting him to go in there and do well! Shit this sucks!
OleTex
9/22/2016 1:13pm
Well that sucks. He seems like a good guy.
Arni
9/22/2016 1:17pm
Hah, crash.... right.

It's a crash between his father and him. It all began after Glen Helen qualification race and apparently the hot heads did't cool yet.

The Shop

HenryA
9/22/2016 1:19pm
Arni wrote:
Hah, crash.... right. It's a crash between his father and him. It all began after Glen Helen qualification race and apparently the hot heads did't cool...
Hah, crash.... right.

It's a crash between his father and him. It all began after Glen Helen qualification race and apparently the hot heads did't cool yet.
Teaser! Give us more TMZ drama Woohoo
a22
9/22/2016 1:20pm
What a shame but glad he is ok
- pity, would have been good to see how he stacked up against Herlings/Webb and the other fancied runners.
Desalle- now Gasjer, who's next...?
Rowlands
9/22/2016 1:20pm
Well Slovenia are fucked now,

Speedy recovery Tim.
cali11
9/22/2016 1:24pm
Hope he is still in for MEC
Arni
9/22/2016 1:42pm
I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this here on the forum based on the other side of the world...I'm not sure this is 100% true.

Well, the story is on my opinion pretty simple. His father is angry about Tim's new relationship, since his late puberty is at 200%. Normally they had a day or two fights, but this one is quite huge. Tim didn't smile since the Charlotte race, and everybody knows why. The fight between his dad and him is well documented in Glen Helen, since there was a TV crew from Slovenia, and it was ugly. The Team stayed late night to calm down both sides, so Tim would actually race on Sunday.

His Father is also the team manager for MXdN team of Slovenia, so maybe there could be some issues around that, but on my opinion it's just stubbornness.
Arni
9/22/2016 2:04pm
Yes I have. Loved the Brad Lee episodes more.

But I still don't buy the injury statement from Gariboldi Team??? They have nothing to do with MXdN, since the team is Slovenia, and the manager is Bogo Gajser. Weird and strange and makes no sense.

Tim507
9/22/2016 2:15pm
Oh my......As the World Turns.....
agn5009
9/22/2016 2:41pm
a22 wrote:
What a shame but glad he is ok - pity, would have been good to see how he stacked up against Herlings/Webb and the other fancied...
What a shame but glad he is ok
- pity, would have been good to see how he stacked up against Herlings/Webb and the other fancied runners.
Desalle- now Gasjer, who's next...?
Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Barcia, JMart and a few more I'm sure I'm missing that are among the best in the world and not attending.
Deetsmx
9/22/2016 3:04pm
Arni wrote:
I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this...
I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this here on the forum based on the other side of the world...I'm not sure this is 100% true.

Well, the story is on my opinion pretty simple. His father is angry about Tim's new relationship, since his late puberty is at 200%. Normally they had a day or two fights, but this one is quite huge. Tim didn't smile since the Charlotte race, and everybody knows why. The fight between his dad and him is well documented in Glen Helen, since there was a TV crew from Slovenia, and it was ugly. The Team stayed late night to calm down both sides, so Tim would actually race on Sunday.

His Father is also the team manager for MXdN team of Slovenia, so maybe there could be some issues around that, but on my opinion it's just stubbornness.
Yeah, I saw that. I was standing right there when that all went down. His dad was ripping into him with a crowd around him. Hell, he was still chewing his ass the next morning at breakfast. From what I was told at the race Gajser ended up on Honda instead of ktm because that's the only team that would allow his dad to play such a huge role in his team.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
9/22/2016 3:50pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2016 3:50pm
Wonder if that's why he's so vocal about wanting a US ride......
9/22/2016 4:10pm
....just give us the trophy now...it's done before it started
Gasjer is good but with or without him Slovenia is not going to win, like Canada no matter who they send, they aren't going to win.
PastranaWho
9/22/2016 4:17pm Edited Date/Time 9/22/2016 4:19pm
Arni wrote:
I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this...

Deetsmx wrote:
Yeah, I saw that. I was standing right there when that all went down. His dad was ripping into him with a crowd around him. Hell...
Yeah, I saw that. I was standing right there when that all went down. His dad was ripping into him with a crowd around him. Hell, he was still chewing his ass the next morning at breakfast. From what I was told at the race Gajser ended up on Honda instead of ktm because that's the only team that would allow his dad to play such a huge role in his team.
Wow that sucks , tim seems like a cool kid. Shame he has a sicko as a father if its true. No wonder the dude wants to leave europe. I believe tim lost a brother to a motocross related accident? I think i read that somewhere.
mmcmx
9/23/2016 12:50am
MxKing809 wrote:
It does make sense...
Bidirella
9/23/2016 1:09am
MxKing809 wrote:
mmcmx wrote:
It does make sense...
I think his dad will follow him to the US. I dont see them part ways..
PressPassP
9/23/2016 4:42am
WTF....this is always my favourite race of the year by a mile but I'm loosing interest every damn day...
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
9/23/2016 6:49am
Bummer. Was looking forward to seeing Tim rip at the MXdN on Sunday am.
Flip109
9/23/2016 6:53am
Turning into the MX D teams of nations lol least Herlings is racing a 450. Him a coop on 450's should be good!

Post a reply to: Gasjer OUT for MXDN

The Latest