Gasjer OUT for MXDN

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2016 1:04 PM

Gasjer is out for this weekend. Crashed hard this week at home. Nothing broken but 2 weeks rest for Tiga. What a bummer!!!

|

9/22/2016 1:05 PM

Damn it!!!!!!

|

9/22/2016 1:06 PM

God damn it!! I was so wanting him to go in there and do well! Shit this sucks!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/22/2016 1:13 PM

Well that sucks. He seems like a good guy.

|

Come and take it

9/22/2016 1:17 PM

Hah, crash.... right.

It's a crash between his father and him. It all began after Glen Helen qualification race and apparently the hot heads did't cool yet.

|

"And remember, keep reaching for the stars because stars don't have arms to reach for you."
Gene Shemp

9/22/2016 1:19 PM

Arni wrote:

Hah, crash.... right.

It's a crash between his father and him. It all began after Glen Helen qualification race and apparently the hot heads did't cool yet.

Teaser! Give us more TMZ drama w00t

|

#1
KX125

9/22/2016 1:20 PM

What a shame but glad he is ok
- pity, would have been good to see how he stacked up against Herlings/Webb and the other fancied runners.
Desalle- now Gasjer, who's next...?

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

9/22/2016 1:20 PM

Well Slovenia are fucked now,

Speedy recovery Tim.

|

9/22/2016 1:24 PM

Hope he is still in for MEC

|

9/22/2016 1:27 PM

fkn hell mate

|

9/22/2016 1:42 PM

I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this here on the forum based on the other side of the world...I'm not sure this is 100% true.

Well, the story is on my opinion pretty simple. His father is angry about Tim's new relationship, since his late puberty is at 200%. Normally they had a day or two fights, but this one is quite huge. Tim didn't smile since the Charlotte race, and everybody knows why. The fight between his dad and him is well documented in Glen Helen, since there was a TV crew from Slovenia, and it was ugly. The Team stayed late night to calm down both sides, so Tim would actually race on Sunday.

His Father is also the team manager for MXdN team of Slovenia, so maybe there could be some issues around that, but on my opinion it's just stubbornness.

|

"And remember, keep reaching for the stars because stars don't have arms to reach for you."
Gene Shemp

9/22/2016 1:46 PM

|

9/22/2016 2:04 PM

Yes I have. Loved the Brad Lee episodes more.

But I still don't buy the injury statement from Gariboldi Team??? They have nothing to do with MXdN, since the team is Slovenia, and the manager is Bogo Gajser. Weird and strange and makes no sense.

|

"And remember, keep reaching for the stars because stars don't have arms to reach for you."
Gene Shemp

9/22/2016 2:15 PM

Oh my......As the World Turns.....

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

9/22/2016 2:41 PM

a22 wrote:

What a shame but glad he is ok
- pity, would have been good to see how he stacked up against Herlings/Webb and the other fancied runners.
Desalle- now Gasjer, who's next...?

Dungey, Roczen, Tomac, Barcia, JMart and a few more I'm sure I'm missing that are among the best in the world and not attending.

|

9/22/2016 3:04 PM

Arni wrote:

I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this here on the forum based on the other side of the world...I'm not sure this is 100% true.

Well, the story is on my opinion pretty simple. His father is angry about Tim's new relationship, since his late puberty is at 200%. Normally they had a day or two fights, but this one is quite huge. Tim didn't smile since the Charlotte race, and everybody knows why. The fight between his dad and him is well documented in Glen Helen, since there was a TV crew from Slovenia, and it was ugly. The Team stayed late night to calm down both sides, so Tim would actually race on Sunday.

His Father is also the team manager for MXdN team of Slovenia, so maybe there could be some issues around that, but on my opinion it's just stubbornness.

Yeah, I saw that. I was standing right there when that all went down. His dad was ripping into him with a crowd around him. Hell, he was still chewing his ass the next morning at breakfast. From what I was told at the race Gajser ended up on Honda instead of ktm because that's the only team that would allow his dad to play such a huge role in his team.

|

www.cheaptearoffs.com

Like us on facebook for weekly sx contests with prizes, discounts, and updates

Cheaptearoffs.com Facebook page

9/22/2016 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2016 3:50 PM

Wonder if that's why he's so vocal about wanting a US ride......

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/22/2016 3:50 PM

....just give us the trophy now...it's done before it started

|

9/22/2016 4:10 PM

up in the air wrote:

....just give us the trophy now...it's done before it started

Gasjer is good but with or without him Slovenia is not going to win, like Canada no matter who they send, they aren't going to win.

|

9/22/2016 4:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2016 4:19 PM

Arni wrote:

I believe someone would publish something in Slovenian media, or at least Gajser himself would post something on his Instagram or Facebook account. To hear this here on the forum based on the other side of the world...I'm not sure this is 100% true.

Well, the story is on my opinion pretty simple. His father is angry about Tim's new relationship, since his late puberty is at 200%. Normally they had a day or two fights, but this one is quite huge. Tim didn't smile since the Charlotte race, and everybody knows why. The fight between his dad and him is well documented in Glen Helen, since there was a TV crew from Slovenia, and it was ugly. The Team stayed late night to calm down both sides, so Tim would actually race on Sunday.

His Father is also the team manager for MXdN team of Slovenia, so maybe there could be some issues around that, but on my opinion it's just stubbornness.

Deetsmx wrote:

Yeah, I saw that. I was standing right there when that all went down. His dad was ripping into him with a crowd around him. Hell, he was still chewing his ass the next morning at breakfast. From what I was told at the race Gajser ended up on Honda instead of ktm because that's the only team that would allow his dad to play such a huge role in his team.

Wow that sucks , tim seems like a cool kid. Shame he has a sicko as a father if its true. No wonder the dude wants to leave europe. I believe tim lost a brother to a motocross related accident? I think i read that somewhere.

|

9/23/2016 12:50 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Wonder if that's why he's so vocal about wanting a US ride......

It does make sense...

|

9/23/2016 1:09 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

Wonder if that's why he's so vocal about wanting a US ride......

mmcmx wrote:

It does make sense...

I think his dad will follow him to the US. I dont see them part ways..

|

9/23/2016 4:42 AM

WTF....this is always my favourite race of the year by a mile but I'm loosing interest every damn day...

|


(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

9/23/2016 6:49 AM

Bummer. Was looking forward to seeing Tim rip at the MXdN on Sunday am.

|

9/23/2016 6:53 AM

Turning into the MX D teams of nations lol least Herlings is racing a 450. Him a coop on 450's should be good!

|