Gajser to the US 2020??

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2019 11:15 AM

He signed a 2 year deal in 2017 to stay there through 2019. Seems like now or never if he wants to give Supercross a shot. Anyone know anything?

|

5/19/2019 11:23 AM

If I were him, I'd stay where he's at. Less races, longer career and won't die.

|

5/19/2019 11:32 AM

i think he should stay at MXGP , somehow i think he will kill himself at SX ...

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

5/19/2019 11:35 AM

Dont know about that but I thought I read he wants to give the MEC another go a maybe a few SX races.

|

5/19/2019 11:56 AM

I don’t know where is his mindset right now regarding the states but man i would love to see him out there ! I love tim style and why not replace seely alongside roczen ?

|

5/19/2019 12:04 PM

As a fan I'd love to see it but if I were him I wouldn't do it

|

5/19/2019 12:08 PM

I’d rather see him come over for a couple summers and stay away from SX. He’s fast as shit in MXGP and would no doubt do good on the groomed US tracks.

|

5/19/2019 12:11 PM

He is in the top 2% of the worlds best motocross racers. If he is smart he should stay there. Supercross is as different as soccer and basketball. Same sized ball. Completely different sport.

|

5/19/2019 12:14 PM

Frank wrote:

He is in the top 2% of the worlds best motocross racers. If he is smart he should stay there. Supercross is as different as soccer and basketball. Same sized ball. Completely different sport.

That's a terrible analogy

|

5/19/2019 12:18 PM

Frank wrote:

Maybe you could say its like downhill vs freestyle in olympic skiing.

|

5/19/2019 12:21 PM

Frank wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

How so? USA can't win a mxdn to save their lives but excel at sx. Seems to me you feel they are the same sport.

|

5/19/2019 12:24 PM

reded wrote:

I’d rather see him come over for a couple summers and stay away from SX. He’s fast as shit in MXGP and would no doubt do good on the groomed US tracks.

“Groomed US tracks”

Oh boy

|

5/19/2019 12:25 PM

They just signed kroc again, after seely is gone. Might be ac92 or forkner depends on how ac92 450 season goes. Way better at sx then gasjer

|

5/19/2019 12:28 PM

This isn't the 1980's guys. The usa nationals are not the pinnacle of the sport or the fastest motocross riders in the world. That shipped has sailed many years ago. Still fun to watch but MXGP is light years ahead of us.

|

5/19/2019 12:31 PM

Please let that guy live for a few more years.

|

5/19/2019 12:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2019 12:34 PM

Frank wrote:

This isn't the 1980's guys. The usa nationals are not the pinnacle of the sport or the fastest motocross riders in the world. That shipped has sailed many years ago. Still fun to watch but MXGP is light years ahead of us.

Proven by RV’s foray into MXGP. I totally expected him to dominate the way he did here. Reality got checked just a few races into the season.

|

5/19/2019 12:36 PM

Frank wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Frank wrote:

How so? USA can't win a mxdn to save their lives but excel at sx. Seems to me you feel they are the same sport.

I'm not going to draw a picture for you but the skiing analogy is much more accurate. Oh and btw a soccer ball is smaller than a basketball.

|

5/19/2019 12:42 PM

Frank wrote:

reded wrote:

Proven by RV’s foray into MXGP. I totally expected him to dominate the way he did here. Reality got checked just a few races into the season.

Didnt he win the 3rd gp? Top 3 in points before his crash. Last year of his contract, outa shape. Different bike. A fit Rv would win that title.

|

5/19/2019 12:52 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Didnt he win the 3rd gp? Top 3 in points before his crash. Last year of his contract, outa shape. Different bike. A fit Rv would win that title.

I agree that if any American was going to do it was going to be RV. He was a threat no matter where he lined up or against who. Stupidly fast and mentally resilient.

|

I no longer regret my username.

5/19/2019 12:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2019 12:53 PM

Frank wrote:

Add to the fact that 125s are 4 lap sideshow and the gap will probably get bigger as the years go on.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

5/19/2019 1:06 PM

reded wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Barrett57 wrote:

I agree that if any American was going to do it was going to be RV. He was a threat no matter where he lined up or against who. Stupidly fast and mentally resilient.

Agreed man, imo. RV was the best all around racer behind Rc.

|

5/19/2019 1:16 PM

Frank wrote:

reded wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

lot of excuses for a rider who left butthurt wink

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

5/19/2019 1:19 PM

reded wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

I see what you did there laughing

|

5/19/2019 1:22 PM

reded wrote:

zehn wrote:

“Groomed US tracks”

Oh boy

yeah, groomed

Photo

|

5/19/2019 1:23 PM

reded wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

He crashed , got hurt no excuses. None needed. Rv was the fastest dude in the world for a few years.

|

5/19/2019 1:30 PM

mxb2 wrote:

RichardLoots wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

He crashed , got hurt no excuses. None needed. Rv was the fastest dude in the world for a few years.

I think you mis-understood my post. I totally agree that he was the fastest guy of his era but it seemed he was caught off guard by the outright speed of the Euros in his time spent there. I totally expected him to dominate every race.

|

5/19/2019 1:31 PM

mxb2 wrote:

he raced 7 moto's , won a moto and got 3rd in a moto as best results
as the top 5 got injured , you are right he could have won it
if top 5 would have stayed healthy , no way he would have won it in his first year ...
first few races were all tracks he would do well , euro tracks would be a lot worse for him and his setup etc .
i have no doubt that if he would have signed 2 year deal he would have a real shot at winning..no doubt

|

5/19/2019 1:34 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

reded wrote:

I think you mis-understood my post. I totally agree that he was the fastest guy of his era but it seemed he was caught off guard by the outright speed of the Euros in his time spent there. I totally expected him to dominate every race.

Agreed.

|

5/19/2019 1:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2019 1:46 PM

The only reason, like with all euros going to the US, would be if he really wants to chase a supercross title. While the national series is a good one, it's still a 12 round national series and doesn't compare to the 20 round, around the world, world championship series.

Becoming a top supercross rider will be tough for Tim I think. He isn't groomed on supercross like some of the French and Germans and his style would probably get him killed eventually. He does seem curious on new things though (he left mx2 as soon as he got the title even though he has more years there) and he's already won everything he can in mxgp so I wouldn't be surprised if he does go.

Has anyone ever won a mx2, mxgp and world supercross title before?

|

5/19/2019 1:49 PM

RichardLoots wrote:

i think he should stay at MXGP , somehow i think he will kill himself at SX ...

I was just going to say that as bad as he seems to was himself up on a regular MX track, could you imagine the bodily harm he could do on a SX track. Tim, stay in the GPs

|