Gajser looking to escape Herlings

8/31/2018 8:33am
Fearo wrote:
I heard the Australian MX and SX championship in 2019 is going to be INSANE, because nobody wants to race Herlings or Tomac.
I heard there will a new mx series in 2019
Called the HerMac masters. Only 2 riders and 20 rounds of mx/sx. Just to prove who is the fastest rider in the world.

Funded by Guiseppe Luongo and the rest of the Italian Mafia.
RG1
8/31/2018 8:36am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 8:58am
Paul333 wrote:
Threads like this are why most people dispise MXvise and Herlings extreme fans.
RG1 wrote:
Most people despise MXVice? Uh no. MXVice do a great job. They provide more coverage on the GP's than any other media source. The vast amount...
Most people despise MXVice? Uh no. MXVice do a great job. They provide more coverage on the GP's than any other media source. The vast amount of people I speak to really like MXvice.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He's likely thinking of Geoff's site mxlarge.
That would make sense. MXVice are killing it, they spend so much time and money going to every GP and getting great content. They don't deserve to get confused with that moron
Flip109
8/31/2018 8:47am
RG1 wrote:
Most people despise MXVice? Uh no. MXVice do a great job. They provide more coverage on the GP's than any other media source. The vast amount...
Most people despise MXVice? Uh no. MXVice do a great job. They provide more coverage on the GP's than any other media source. The vast amount of people I speak to really like MXvice.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
He's likely thinking of Geoff's site mxlarge.
RG1 wrote:
That would make sense. MXVice are killing it, they spend so much time and money going to every GP and getting great content. They don't deserve...
That would make sense. MXVice are killing it, they spend so much time and money going to every GP and getting great content. They don't deserve to get confused with that moron
Add me to the mxvice fan base. That is an excellent site and very unbiased. Racerx viralmx And mxvice are all saved in my bookmarks on my phone for Moto

The Shop

Paul333
8/31/2018 8:50am
es337 wrote:
Wants to move to the usa. I guess this settles who is better between Herlings and Tomac.

https://mxvice.com/80976/chatter-box-tim-gajser-5
Paul333 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Yeah you like MXvice because you are a hard core Herlings fan. MXvice is his outlet. They pay him back with plenty of love.

early
Fantasy
2231st
8/31/2018 8:53am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 8:54am
Paul333 wrote:
Yeah you like MXvice because you are a hard core Herlings fan. MXvice is his outlet. They pay him back with plenty of love.

Doubling down I see, are you sure you don't mean mxlarge?
8/31/2018 8:56am
es337 wrote:
Wants to move to the usa. I guess this settles who is better between Herlings and Tomac.

Paul333 wrote:
Are you sure you mean MXVice.com (MXvise)? We invest heavily at getting 3 journalists and videographers at every MXGP round. We work hard to find the truth and report it, try to give a no biased approach across US & Europe. I know this because for the past 7 years I have made sure we earn respect, not lose it.

Motoxdoc
8/31/2018 9:03am
es337 wrote:

When American's aren't good enough to make it in America, they go to Europe to hone their skills with hopes to come back home when they are faster. European's come to America after they have won a championship in Europe and are looking for another challenge......All this does is suggest which series championship is more coveted.
RG1
8/31/2018 9:06am
Paul333 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Paul333 wrote:

I've spent this whole season being disappointed because I wanted Cairoli to beat Herlings and win his 10th title. MXVice interview multiple riders every single weekend and cover everything. Herlings is the dominant guy, if he's gonna give you time you're gonna listen to what he has to say
8/31/2018 9:17am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 9:17am
Paul333 wrote:

early wrote:
Doubling down I see, are you sure you don't mean mxlarge?
Could you imagine if MX Vice were the outlet for James Stewart, Ricky Carmichael, Jeff Ward and Ricky Johnson back in the day? If they gave us their time each week we would listen to what they had to say, we would also ask them the questions that the fans want to hear.

It's taken 4 years to earn the riders respect in the pits, that's a lot of air miles, time and money to get them to be honest with us. It doesn't matter if we are in the UK, Europe or the US, we would work hard to build those relationships.

Interestingly the MX Vice team will be in Cali from November until the week before the first GP in 2019 hoping to get some great interviews and videos.
8/31/2018 9:26am Edited Date/Time 8/31/2018 9:28am
Paul333 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Paul333 wrote:

the real paullie is back Laughing :wake up dude

like MXlarge is the only site reporting on Herlings his MXGP season ..
8/31/2018 9:34am
Motoxdoc wrote:
When American's aren't good enough to make it in America, they go to Europe to hone their skills with hopes to come back home when they...
When American's aren't good enough to make it in America, they go to Europe to hone their skills with hopes to come back home when they are faster. European's come to America after they have won a championship in Europe and are looking for another challenge......All this does is suggest which series championship is more coveted.
This. Plus who would chose to race a series that goes to crappy third world countries. The closest thing MX/SX has is Detroit and it's not on the schedule anymore. Grinning
deluxeman
8/31/2018 9:34am
How many SX titles does Eli have again? Oh yeah 0, yeah Gajser should be really afraid.
KDXGarage
8/31/2018 9:43am
deluxeman wrote:
How many SX titles does Eli have again? Oh yeah 0, yeah Gajser should be really afraid.
He won 17 of the last 34, so there is that. :-)
BR8ES
8/31/2018 2:24pm
Or he could just be looking for a change of pace and challenge of the supercross grind.
8/31/2018 3:35pm
Bunch of Gasjer fanboys getting their feelings hurt ITT. I think he's awesome but he's just too wild with his "pin it" style for SX. And LOL at comparing him to French riders that grew up riding SX. SMH.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/31/2018 3:41pm
es337 wrote:
You think he would come out and say that? No. You have to read between the lines.
I read a big SOMEDAY in there when I read between the lines.
8/31/2018 4:28pm
Bunch of Gasjer fanboys getting their feelings hurt ITT. I think he's awesome but he's just too wild with his "pin it" style for SX. And...
Bunch of Gasjer fanboys getting their feelings hurt ITT. I think he's awesome but he's just too wild with his "pin it" style for SX. And LOL at comparing him to French riders that grew up riding SX. SMH.
Gajser is a top tier talent, give him time to learn supercross and I'd almost be willing to bet he's pretty good at it.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/31/2018 7:22pm
Bunch of Gasjer fanboys getting their feelings hurt ITT. I think he's awesome but he's just too wild with his "pin it" style for SX. And...
Gajser is a top tier talent, give him time to learn supercross and I'd almost be willing to bet he's pretty good at it.
Yeah he could. He could win after a year or two.
IF he stays healthy that is. Which is probably the biggest challenge.
KDXGarage
8/31/2018 8:39pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Yeah he could. He could win after a year or two.
IF he stays healthy that is. Which is probably the biggest challenge.
Do they sell keyboards that are connected to breathalyzers??
Juss72
9/1/2018 12:41am
kkawboy14 wrote:
SWEET one more way to prove Herlings is faster than Tomac!
JH would not even make the night show

Post a reply to: Gajser looking to escape Herlings

The Latest