GREAT Listen - WP40 on DMXS

MOTO120
Edited Date/Time 4/5/2014 2:26am
I would HIGHLY suggest everyone listen to the Weston Peick segment on this week's DMXS show.....SO SO funny! Also, on a more serious note, he kind of hints at something possibly being in the works for outdoors.....hmmmmm

http://vurbmoto.com/dmxs/episodes/hahn-decotis-bowers-peick-dmxs-radio-…
|
Josh422
4/4/2014 11:07am
Starts about 43 minutes in... good stuff!
MOTO120
4/4/2014 11:36am
The Jimmy D interview is really good too. After listening to him, how can you not like that kid! He preaches it pretty hard, but I agree with him in that I would like to see him on a solid program for an extended time period (PC, FC, etc.).....his stint overseas really wasn't a good indicator in that he was given maybe 2 or 3 weeks before the first race, obviously not enough time to really gel with anything. Just thought I'd add.
dennisjonon
4/4/2014 11:42am
MOTO120 wrote:
The Jimmy D interview is really good too. After listening to him, how can you not like that kid! He preaches it pretty hard, but I...
The Jimmy D interview is really good too. After listening to him, how can you not like that kid! He preaches it pretty hard, but I agree with him in that I would like to see him on a solid program for an extended time period (PC, FC, etc.).....his stint overseas really wasn't a good indicator in that he was given maybe 2 or 3 weeks before the first race, obviously not enough time to really gel with anything. Just thought I'd add.
bro, ALMOST every privateer making mains consistently could do DAMAGE on factory boys, IF they had the 2 - 3 month program preseason that these top guys get. I've said it for years.

with all the money these top guys make they get a trainer, a riding coach, a team manager, mechanics working endlessly, nutritionist, etc etc etc.

just my .02...
MOTO120
4/4/2014 11:46am
MOTO120 wrote:
The Jimmy D interview is really good too. After listening to him, how can you not like that kid! He preaches it pretty hard, but I...
bro, ALMOST every privateer making mains consistently could do DAMAGE on factory boys, IF they had the 2 - 3 month program preseason that these top...
bro, ALMOST every privateer making mains consistently could do DAMAGE on factory boys, IF they had the 2 - 3 month program preseason that these top guys get. I've said it for years.

with all the money these top guys make they get a trainer, a riding coach, a team manager, mechanics working endlessly, nutritionist, etc etc etc.

just my .02...
BRO...I totally agree!

Jimmy D though is one that I personally would like seen given the opportunity.

The Shop

dennisjonon
4/4/2014 11:49am
Jimmy D did get screwed on the geico deal. he should still be on there...
MOTO120
4/4/2014 12:53pm
David Izer wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkQiumOIIAAkEKc.jpg[/img]
That was the first thing I did was google that! I think Weston should take your advice and run the butt patch AS WELL AS come into the stadium carrying a battle axe!
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
4/4/2014 1:24pm
"you don't even like grips but they make you use em" hahahahaa gold
David Izer
4/4/2014 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2014 4:32pm
Ha! Well done, Jacob!
mj731
4/4/2014 6:01pm
He seemed a little timid at first but once he got going I wished it would have been a longer interview. So happy to get a chance to listen to these guys.
4/5/2014 12:25am
Loving these shows that give some more insider info and more rider info.

Any tech guru's know how to download the dmxs or pulpmx show to listen to an ipod later on
Hanaa80
4/5/2014 1:53am
Loving these shows that give some more insider info and more rider info. Any tech guru's know how to download the dmxs or pulpmx show to...
Loving these shows that give some more insider info and more rider info.

Any tech guru's know how to download the dmxs or pulpmx show to listen to an ipod later on
Both shows are available on ITunes.
jemcee
4/5/2014 2:26am
oh man DMXS is a lot like South Park for me I never really think about listening but every time I do I piss myself laughing and tell myself to listen every time

but yes I completely agree with the OP it was awesome "you probably don't even use tools, just you're bare hands" haha oh and Jimmy D is without a doubt my favourite rider! dude rules!!

Post a reply to: GREAT Listen - WP40 on DMXS

The Latest