GPS and Lap Time Trackers

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2018 10:35 AM

I am looking for a GPS/Lap timer that won’t break the bank.

|

11/7/2018 10:37 AM

cadeblakney_14 wrote:

I am looking for a GPS/Lap timer that won’t break the bank.

570-606-7687 text me

|

11/7/2018 8:14 PM

I use an old Garmin 405 with heart rate monitor, it works great. You can get them dirt cheap.

|

11/7/2018 9:04 PM

Use your phone. Download Strava. Create custom segments for your track. Mount to barpad via a armband phone strap. Log heart rate as well.

|

11/8/2018 5:27 AM

Never used them but see them on instagram, take a look at Lapking

|

11/8/2018 6:22 AM

Garmin 910XT

|

11/8/2018 6:28 AM

It will break the bank, but I use the litpro and I love it.

|

11/8/2018 7:37 AM

I use trackmaster with external gps

|

11/8/2018 8:42 AM

Joe_Nardozza wrote:

Garmin 910XT

Second this. Cheap on eBay and have lap by position that is not really available anymore.

|

11/8/2018 8:54 AM

Joe_Nardozza wrote:

Garmin 910XT

jvail134 wrote:

Second this. Cheap on eBay and have lap by position that is not really available anymore.

X3. Or just about any garmin pre-Bluetooth. I use my 910 for exact times and I use the 920(Bluetooth) for my other activities.

|

11/8/2018 9:41 AM

Any GPS sport watch can export the correct files to get you lap times. Even the $70 AmazfitBip. Pretty much any GPS device that can pair with your phone will be able to track laps for you.

|

11/8/2018 5:00 PM

Joe_Nardozza wrote:

Garmin 910XT

jvail134 wrote:

Second this. Cheap on eBay and have lap by position that is not really available anymore.

swtwtwtw wrote:

X3. Or just about any garmin pre-Bluetooth. I use my 910 for exact times and I use the 920(Bluetooth) for my other activities. ...more

Not that tech savvy but have both a 910 and 920. Are you hitting the lap button once you pass a certain point?

|

11/8/2018 5:08 PM

pete303 wrote:

Not that tech savvy but have both a 910 and 920. Are you hitting the lap button once you pass a certain point?

On the 910 you can set up auto lap so that you can pick a point for the start/finish of a lap and not have to press it every time. You can also look at the lap time once you cross the finish line it fills up the entire screen so you can look quick if you set it before a jump.

|

11/8/2018 5:15 PM

LapKing. It’s the best and very affordable.

|

11/8/2018 9:22 PM

LapKing just released there GPS unit that mounts to u. also can share the times and battle with your buds .

Talking trash with your riding buddies just got serious !


http://lapkingmoto.com

|