GP silly season.

kongols
7/20/2015 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2015 6:29pm
Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will also be in MX2, and we have signed another rider who has won moto’s this year, but we can’t make that announcement until the contract with his current team is over. We want to respect that.”- Standing Construction Yamaha manager.

So, there is only two who fits description- Anstie and Ferrandis. Hmm...
|
7/20/2015 1:39pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2015 1:40pm
kongols wrote:
[b]Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will also be in MX2, and we have signed another...
Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will also be in MX2, and we have signed another rider who has won moto’s this year, but we can’t make that announcement until the contract with his current team is over. We want to respect that.”- Standing Construction Yamaha manager.

I thought Ferrandis was going to PC next year?

What about Gajser?
7/20/2015 1:40pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2015 1:46pm
wasnt Anstie going to Husky team ?? could it be Gajser ?

Julien Lieber has signed for MX2 , Guillod is up to MXGP for Yamaha
7/20/2015 1:41pm
wasnt Anstie going to Husky team ?? could it be Gajser ?

Julien Lieber has signed for MX2 , Guillod is up to MXGP for Yamaha
That's what I've heard too.
kongols
7/20/2015 1:43pm
Well, there is Tim Gajser, but...

The Shop

kongols
7/20/2015 1:44pm
Or Herlings.
7/20/2015 1:52pm
Gajser extended his contract in 2014 with 2 years , so he has a contract for 2016 with Honda ... mmm
philG
7/20/2015 1:52pm
I heard Anstie to Husky was a done deal, but till its officially confirmed, who knows.

There arent many top riders who are free or aged out of MX2.
7/20/2015 1:57pm
a lot of rumours ..last month it said Tonkov had signed for MX2 for KTM , as Herlings would move up for 2016 .
HyperKinetic
7/20/2015 2:02pm
Coldenhoff has won this year and his contract with Suzuki is up after this season. It seems he also can fit the description from Standing Construct.
7/20/2015 2:03pm
Coldenhoff has won this year and his contract with Suzuki is up after this season. It seems he also can fit the description from Standing Construct.
Coldenhoff is too old for MX2 , he had to move up last year .. he could join MXGP team
RG1
7/20/2015 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2015 2:05pm
Tonkov has a moto win this year, he's going Yamaha, Anstie going to Husky. I would confidently put quite a bit of money on that. Malin even said on commentary in Latvia that it looks like Tonkov will be on blue next year
HyperKinetic
7/20/2015 2:06pm
Coldenhoff is too old for MX2 , he had to move up last year .. he could join MXGP team
That's what I was referring to the MXGP team.
7/20/2015 2:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2015 2:12pm
to my knowledge standing construct yamaha is only in MX2 ... so i think they are looking for a MX2 rider

Yamalube Factory Yamaha is MXGP team , with Febvre and Guillod signed for next year
HyperKinetic
7/20/2015 2:14pm
to my knowledge standing construct yamaha is only in MX2 ... so i think they are looking for a MX2 rider Yamalube Factory Yamaha is MXGP...
to my knowledge standing construct yamaha is only in MX2 ... so i think they are looking for a MX2 rider

Yamalube Factory Yamaha is MXGP team , with Febvre and Guillod signed for next year
You're right....I'm confused by this part of the statement 'Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will also be in MX2..' The word 'also', are they planning on being in MXGP next season in addition to their MX2 program?
7/20/2015 2:20pm
RG1 wrote:
Tonkov has a moto win this year, he's going Yamaha, Anstie going to Husky. I would confidently put quite a bit of money on that. Malin...
Tonkov has a moto win this year, he's going Yamaha, Anstie going to Husky. I would confidently put quite a bit of money on that. Malin even said on commentary in Latvia that it looks like Tonkov will be on blue next year
It makes sense...
kkawboy14
7/20/2015 2:23pm
to my knowledge standing construct yamaha is only in MX2 ... so i think they are looking for a MX2 rider Yamalube Factory Yamaha is MXGP...

You're right....I'm confused by this part of the statement 'Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will...
You're right....I'm confused by this part of the statement 'Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will also be in MX2..' The word 'also', are they planning on being in MXGP next season in addition to their MX2 program?
A company wouldn't have to be IN something to be INvolved in the development for others who are in it!

Especially if they are taking over all things Yamaha!
7/20/2015 2:45pm
RG1 wrote:
Tonkov has a moto win this year, he's going Yamaha, Anstie going to Husky. I would confidently put quite a bit of money on that. Malin...
think youre right , Anstie was a done deal and Tonkov makes a lot of sense
RG1
7/20/2015 2:48pm
I think it's a good move for both of them. Maybe better for Max than Tonkov, but I don't think its a backwards step for Tonkov
PjotrrB
7/20/2015 4:35pm
RG1 wrote:
I think it's a good move for both of them. Maybe better for Max than Tonkov, but I don't think its a backwards step for Tonkov
Still only one MX2 rider at Husky? No one next to Anstie?
tylermx967
7/20/2015 4:36pm
WHAT GUY IS GONE TO RIDE SUZSUKI???
DMG
7/20/2015 6:39pm
kongols wrote:
[b]Next year we will be even more important for Yamaha, doing their development, but our focus will also be in MX2, and we have signed another...

Tonkov
wyattEARP
7/20/2015 7:17pm
Kongols wake the fuck up. RV is not racing anymore, no one here gives a flying fuck about the GP's. Take this shit somewhere else.
DonM
7/20/2015 8:19pm
wyattEARP wrote:
Kongols wake the fuck up. RV is not racing anymore, no one here gives a flying fuck about the GP's. Take this shit somewhere else.
Speak for yourself....damn trolls...they're everywhere...
7/20/2015 8:27pm
wyattEARP wrote:
You my friend, are a tool.

Some of us are very interested in mx1 gp.

roninho
7/20/2015 11:54pm
So let's make a list with confirmed main rides and riders. I put a questionmark on riders since i'm not sure. Please feel free to remove the ? if they are confirmed

MX1
Honda:
- Paulin ?
- Bobyshrev ?
Husqvarna
- Nagl?
Kawasaki:
- Desalle ?
KTM:
- AC
Suzuki
- Strijbos
Yamaha:
- Febvre
- Guillod

MX2
Honda
- Gasjer
Husqvarna
- Anstie?
Kawasaki
- Petrov
KTM
- Herlings?
Suzuki

Yamaha
7/21/2015 12:25am
Guillod might go Suzuki, Tixier Kawasaki MX1, Searle KTM, Bobryshev confirmed Honda

Post a reply to: GP silly season.

The Latest